ADVERTISEMENT

Former UM great Burgess Owens calls out Democrat party.

He is a great athlete with intelligence and an ability to think for himself, as opposed to. just swallowing the. left wing bullshit hook line and sinker ,like some on here.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
As Owens said, he broke from the Democrats’ chains as they further enslave minorities, just by other means. Cane Attack doesn’t agree

Owens is irrelevant. He has NO influence in the AA community. So sad many of you think otherwise.

Last edited:
:) Let me guess. You were one of the stupid ones. You wouldn't do shit if you were standing in front of me but become my little biatch.

As Owens said, he broke from the Democrats’ chains as they further enslave minorities, just by other means. Cane Attack doesn’t agree

I don't agree either...

The NUMBERS are what they ARE...

And they tell the REAL STORY...

ONLY 2% Blacks are REPS...
4% Asians...
6% Hispanics...

And Minority Representation for REPS in CONGRESS or for the Presidency...

Man...you don't want THOSE numbers either

As INDEPENDENTS, Rob...

we have to be the UNBIASED ones...

BOTTOM LINE...

DEMS clearly have ISSUES...

HOWEVER...

For the last 40 years,

RACE is NOT one of them...

More POWER to Burgess Owens...

Always LIKED him ..

Unfortunately for REPS...

98% of Blacks DO NOT feel the SAME WAY that Burgess does...

Last edited:
Reactions: krvanness
I don't agree either...

The NUMBERS are what they ARE...

And they tell the REAL STORY...

ONLY 2% Blacks are REPS...
4% Asians...
6% Hispanics...

And Minority Representation for REPS in CONGRESS or for the Presidency...

Man...you don't want THOSE numbers either

As INDEPENDENTS, Rob...

we have to be the UNBIASED ones...

BOTTOM LINE...

DEMS clearly have ISSUES...

HOWEVER...

For the last 40 years,

RACE is NOT one of them...

More POWER to Burgess Owens...

Always LIKED him ..

Unfortunately for REPS...

98% of Blacks DO NOT feel the SAME WAY that Burgess does...
Bear, I think that 98% number is WAY lower. The libs want that 98% figure to be true and promote it but, in my opinion, many of those who have followed this mindset and Democrat party line for decades are realizing they've been duped...

Owens is irrelevant. He has NO influence in the AA community. So sad many of you think otherwise.
Says who? You? - as if anything you say matters to anyone. Burgess Owens has accomplished more in his life than everyone in the Commie Squad added together and multiplied by 100.

Says who? You? - as if anything you say matters to anyone. Burgess Owens has accomplished more in his life than everyone in the Commie Squad added together and multiplied by 100.
I guess that is why he's a respected person in the AA community. Wake up. He's irrelevant.

Bear, I think that 98% number is WAY lower. The libs want that 98% figure to be true and promote it but, in my opinion, many of those who have followed this mindset and Democrat party line for decades are realizing they've been duped...

Man..if you have DIFFERENT numbers, cool

That is all I could FIND...

You may be RIGHT...

Man..if you have DIFFERENT numbers, cool

That is all I could FIND...

You may be RIGHT...
Oh yes, wasn't disputing the number you presented as it not being out there, I just think it's lower. I know we both are on the same page here bearguys...

Reactions: bearguys
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT