ADVERTISEMENT

Future President Trump

Allied2651

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 25, 2005
It should be no surprise to everyone however the former President of the United States is running again in 2024 according to a former employee of mine that works for the Trump organization. He found out today. I asked when is the announcement being made ? He didn't know. Apparently he is in Michigan tonight and will announce soon.
If this is true, I think that DeSantis would be a good choice as well and defeat any Democratic challenger by possibly a larger margin than Trump would. I guess Trump's legal issues are getting behind him or so he thinks. Anyway Democrats, Biden supporters, progressives, do you feel your assholes puckering up?

love to see DeSantis , Nikki Haley, and Kristi Nome in the administration,,,,,,,,, well and Condi in what EVER capacity she'd like ( probably our best most respected and cerebral Diplomat / Politician we have )

It should be no surprise to everyone however the former President of the United States is running again in 2024 according to a former employee of mine that works for the Trump organization. He found out today. I asked when is the announcement being made ? He didn't know. Apparently he is in Michigan tonight and will announce soon.
If this is true, I think that DeSantis would be a good choice as well and defeat any Democratic challenger by possibly a larger margin than Trump would. I guess Trump's legal issues are getting behind him or so he thinks. Anyway Democrats, Biden supporters, progressives, do you feel your assholes puckering up?
I don't know why you think Trumps legal issues are behind him. On both the criminal and civil fronts, Trump faces a large number of lawsuits and investigations with more likely to follow.

Never had any doughs he wouldn’t . Trump is not one to run from a fight..
Gotta say the msn has balls of Steel…

I don't know why you think Trumps legal issues are behind him. On both the criminal and civil fronts, Trump faces a large number of lawsuits and investigations with more likely to follow.
I do have any say on Trumps legal issues other than what was told to me, he apparently feels its getting or is behind him.

If Republicans want to win, they’ve got to move on from Trump.

*Biden is super vulnerable. A great number of Rep candidates (eg Tim Scott) could beat him. Don’t risk the chance for victory.

*Trump lost 52-47%. Has he done anything post election to persuade those in the 52% group that he is the guy? No. He created chaos on Jan 6 and moaned since that the election was stolen. That doesn’t attract new voters for him. He’s reliving the past rather than describing a future.

*Those who hate Trump will never vote for him no matter what. Why pin your hopes on a guy who lost and who is despised by so many? Give yourself a chance to win. Get a credible candidate who is not hated.

As a Dem, Trump is, IMHO, the weakest candidate the Reps could nominate. Why commit electoral suicide?

Reactions: boofromtheu

*Biden is super vulnerable. A great number of Rep candidates (eg Tim Scott) could beat him. Don’t risk the chance for victory.

*Trump lost 52-47%. Has he done anything post election to persuade those in the 52% group that he is the guy? No. He created chaos on Jan 6 and moaned since that the election was stolen. That doesn’t attract new voters for him. He’s reliving the past rather than describing a future.

*Those who hate Trump will never vote for him no matter what. Why pin your hopes on a guy who lost and who is despised by so many? Give yourself a chance to win. Get a credible candidate who is not hated.

As a Dem, Trump is, IMHO, the weakest candidate the Reps could nominate. Why commit electoral suicide?

I don't know about Tim Scott, as there isn't much substance to him. He's also a bit too moderate for the Trump base to palate. Oh and plus he has the inconvenient problem of not being white in a party that privileges being white.

So far this year, I though Josh Hawley may be a rising star until his stock fell off a cliff after he egged on the insurrectionists. I then thought DeSantis may be the guy, but his calamatous handling of COVID has now all but disqualified him to where he may lost the Governorship. I personally think Trump will run again, or at a minimum dangle the prospect that he may run, which will cause all kinds of problems for other R candidates thinking about running. If its not Trump, then I think Cruz and Rubio will be in play again.

I don't know about Tim Scott, as there isn't much substance to him. He's also a bit too moderate for the Trump base to palate. Oh and plus he has the inconvenient problem of not being white in a party that privileges being white.

So far this year, I though Josh Hawley may be a rising star until his stock fell off a cliff after he egged on the insurrectionists. I then thought DeSantis may be the guy, but his calamatous handling of COVID has now all but disqualified him to where he may lost the Governorship. I personally think Trump will run again, or at a minimum dangle the prospect that he may run, which will cause all kinds of problems for other R candidates thinking about running. If its not Trump, then I think Cruz and Rubio will be in play again.
Raoul,

You may be right. It is amazing to me that the Trump (now Republican) base seems to have a strong preference for very, very angry politicians. Ex. Trump himself, Cruz, Hawley, DeSantis. Why?

Trump: his base is wildly loyal. But the “hate” factor against him is strong.

Hawley: disgraced himself on Jan 6. Was soliciting campaign funds as the incursion was happening.

Cruz: is hated by Senators from both parties. Al Franken said it best: “I like Ted more than most Senators do. And I hate Ted Cruz.”

DeSantis: his prohibition against mandatory masks flies in the face of the majority of voters and interferes with the right of businesses to make their own decisions on masks and vaccinations.

Reactions: Raoul2
Raoul,

You may be right. It is amazing to me that the Trump (now Republican) base seems to have a strong preference for very, very angry politicians. Ex. Trump himself, Cruz, Hawley, DeSantis. Why?

Trump: his base is wildly loyal. But the “hate” factor against him is strong.

Hawley: disgraced himself on Jan 6. Was soliciting campaign funds as the incursion was happening.

Cruz: is hated by Senators from both parties. Al Franken said it best: “I like Ted more than most Senators do. And I hate Ted Cruz.”

DeSantis: his prohibition against mandatory masks flies in the face of the majority of voters and interferes with the right of businesses to make their own decisions on masks and vaccinations.

Agreed on all counts, although on Cruz, he did run Trump fairly close back in 2016 and you would have to imagine that if Trump doesn't run, Lyin' Ted would be one of the leading contenders to compete for the nomination. He has also skillfully straddled the fence of bowing the Trumpism during Trump's time in office, while not going all in the way the likes of Gym Jordan, Gaetz and others did, which means Trump voters would probably take a second look at him if he ran again.

Russia Russia Russia ur horse shitt never ends… See ya in 2024..!!!
The lawsuits and investigations have nothing to do with Russia and are focused on tax fraud. You're living in the past. Try to keep up on current events.

I live in Florida Raoul and Cortez do not - DeSantis is a superstar to most Floridians
You are probably correct, utatem. But to get the nomination and ultimately run for the presidency, candidates have to expand their popularity way beyond their political base in their home states.

DeSantis is very rooted in Florida. Do you think he will play well nationally, especially with those who are not Trump loyalists?

Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: mahb
You are probably correct, utatem. But to get the nomination and ultimately run for the presidency, candidates have to expand their popularity way beyond their political base in their home states.

DeSantis is very rooted in Florida. Do you think he will play well nationally, especially with those who are not Trump loyalists?

Thanks.
Too early to tell how DeSantis would do nationally - I would rather see him run than Trump though I would hate to lose him as our Governor
And that is NOT meant to be an anti-Trump statement. I just ( today) feel like there are other Republicans who would garner more votes

Last edited:
Reactions: central17
Says the guy blaming everything Biden has done wrong on Trump Roflmao.
Name one. You' ve got me confused with somebody else. Bidens actions and inactions are his own doing ut he did inherit problems from Trump suxh as a bad economy, out of control pandemic and a divided country.

Last edited:
I hope he does run again, he will just lose “bigly”again and then him and his minions will just cry again and do something even dumber than Jan 6. By the way Biden is a idiot but compared to Trump he’s like a Rhodes scholar.

Reactions: miamimike
You can say what you want about Trump but comparing his intelligence with Biden" is like casting pearls before swine. Biden is a dope dangled and played like a puppet by whoever in the administration is calling the shots.

Reactions: krvanness
You can say what you want about Trump but comparing his intelligence with Biden" is like casting pearls before swine. Biden is a dope dangled and played like a puppet by whoever in the administration is calling the shots.
And Trump is a serial lying, bombastic buffoon who has divided the country and created chaos because he can't stand to admit that he lost the election!

And Trump is a serial lying, bombastic buffoon who has divided the country and created chaos because he can't stand to admit that he lost the election!
Unfortunately, Trump's IQ is likely 4 times that of Biden and by the way, the country has been divided since Clinton days and Obama should be called "The Great Divider" instead of the Messiah. He was the worst

Too early to tell how DeSantis would do nationally - I would rather see him run than Trump though I would hate to lose him as our Governor
And that is NOT meant to be an anti-Trump statement. I just ( today) feel like there are other Republicans who would garner more votes
I would hate to lose him as our governor as well. Unfortunately for Floridians but fortunately for our country, the nation would gain in a young, energetic, smart, no nonsense politician that would get our country united and back on track internationally.

I think these are characteristics lydiola values in a leader.
yep, Republican's gonna take advice from someone that thinks this is an acceptable President?

However Joe's dementia is a consideration against Trump. He will be 78 in 2024 so 82 in 2028. While he is now right on target and 1000x more lucid than Joe , the calendar does not lie. I think in 2024 after four years of Biden, young people will be terrified of the prospect of a bumbling old fool in the White House. Republican's should go younger.

Last edited:
I wish Trump was still in Office. I wish he could be re-elected in 2024. But, I do agree with Cortez that we'd have a better shot with another candidate. The circus with Trump in 2024 will be ridiculous, even though the CNNs and MSNBC's would love to have him back as he's a ratings bonanza.

KRV,

An interesting race: Trump doesn’t run creating a Republican free for all in the primaries. Biden decides not to run again (low credibility? Poor health?). Democratic free for all in the primaries.

2024 would truly be an exciting election year!

Unfortunately, Trump's IQ is likely 4 times that of Biden and by the way, the country has been divided since Clinton days and Obama should be called "The Great Divider" instead of the Messiah. He was the worst
Your Clinton statement is totally wrong. He was the most popular President in the last 50 or 60 years. Check his approval ratings. Trump divided the country to a degree not seen since the Vietnam War!

Name one. You' ve got me confused with somebody else. Bidens actions and inactions are his own doing ut he did inherit problems from Trump suxh as a bad economy, out of control pandemic and a divided country.
More like 90% chance against them. Trump will be tied up in court defending his mounting corruption charges and DeSantis is in a world of shyt over his mis-handling of Covid. Florida leads the nation again in number of soaring cases!
The Trump campaign colluded with Russia and Trump pardoned the colluder. Been proven!
t wasn't a joke, it was a suggestion. There is a saying among ex Marines, "Once a Marine, always a Marine" and I would never make light of the deaths of fellow Marines. I voted against a life-long serial lying, narcissistic con man and would do the same tomorrow. There is good reason why he lost the popular vote in both elections!
Twice impeached and awaiting trial for corruption charges, "Hell Yea"!
krvanness said:
At least we'd have credible evidence for Biden's Impeachment...

You don't think Trump's request for foreign involvement in our election was credible evidence
Don't you Liberal Guys ever get it? Yes, leaving was the thing to do! It's how Ole Joe had them leave that's become the problem. Biden and his 'team' blew every aspect of this withdrawal. The entire world is in awe of the incompetence of this administration. And since it happened, the more Biden opens his mouth, the more we're able to see his failing mind in action.

Trump was hated by many, but when something needed to be done, man's world class.

Ole Joe... likable ... but can't do shit.
The only thing Trump was world class in was lying, boasting and name calling. Total classless POS!
2-3 threads worth only and not a sec more of my time LOL

I wish Trump was
Your Clinton statement is totally wrong. He was the most popular President in the last 50 or 60 years. Check his approval ratings. Trump divided the country to a degree not seen since the Vietnam War!
Ok, he responded poorly to the cole disaster. Sent a cruise missile in Bin Ladens direction. Put his personal issues aside, lets be honest, if your wife was Hillary, wouldn't you be screwing everything that was blind, crippled and crazy? His economy was good but his international response was bad. Clinton's are old news.

Cortez,
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-beats-joe-biden-2024-election-poll-1626328
Any comment? Newsweek is not exactly know as Fox News or The Blaze?

KRV,

An interesting race: Trump doesn’t run creating a Republican free for all in the primaries. Biden decides not to run again (low credibility? Poor health?). Democratic free for all in the primaries.

2024 would truly be an exciting election year!
Didn't Biden himself say he was going to be a one term President?

Reactions: mahb
KRV,

Let’s stay in touch. We don’t agree about much. But, I super enjoy the dialogue.

Lets Go Canes,

You are right about Clinton's popularity but real division began during his presidency, specifically when he was impeached for lying to Congress. Republicans were all over that

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT