ADVERTISEMENT

Gallup poll, 56% of people in the U.S

LOL. El and Ed living their delusion. Love you guys. Truly.

But, I believe DJT is cooked. He did it to himself.

When he needs to focus on the economy, he attacks Kamala, refuses the Town Hall and talks about Covid. Fatal distractions

Reactions: cems52

When he needs to focus on the economy, he attacks Kamala, refuses the Town Hall and talks about Covid. Fatal distractions
You really think people are going to vote against their own bank accounts and income? Maybe your the delusional one?? Actually Tom Bevin from Real Clear Politica was just on the Ingram Angle and stated that the polls in battleground states are extremely similar to where they were 4 years ago. Once again who’s the delusional one??

You really think people are going to vote against their own bank accounts and income? Maybe your the delusional one?? Actually Tom Bevin from Real Clear Politica was just on the Ingram Angle and stated that the polls in battleground states are extremely similar to where they were 4 years ago. Once again who’s the delusional one??

They are actually worst for Biden than Hillary...
Hillary was 9 points ahead of Trump at this point and time in Penn. Sleepy is 2-3 points ahead ...

Reactions: GLFSTRM and edtuna

Yea im going to vote for an unknown commodity who's going to raise taxes and pound the country with job killing regulations..

Reactions: GLFSTRM and utatem
The denial is tough to watch on this site. Gonna be some brutal meltdowns in a few weeks.

Anything in life is possible but I can assure you I wont be acting like the looney left has been for the past 4 years..
I’ll just kick back and watch this economy and stock market take a shit and dry up than we’ll hear how it was Trumps fault...

I have nothing to worry about except protect my money... And that mother ****er cant touch it..

Reactions: orly 1022
Anything in life is possible but I can assure you I wont be acting like the looney left has been for the past 4 years..
I’ll just kick back and watch this economy and stock market take a shit and dry up than we’ll hear how it was Trumps fault...

I have nothing to worry about except protect my money... And that mother ****er cant touch it..

Plenty of looneys on both side.

Says the way right guy lol. Regardless gonna be some serious meltdown after election day whomever wins.
If you can’t see it your part of the Problem. The Trump supporting conservatives are the ones being assaulted Murdered Fired verbally abused spit on. WTFU man. These lefties have lost their Fukking minds

Reactions: gchaneyjr
Whatever man. There practically none of the things I listed happening to Biden Supporters. You are not a fair minded person

I'm not fair minded? Jesus just go take a look at the tons of threads you have started in the lounge. You shouldn't be claiming anyone on here to not be fair minded.

Anyways I regret entering a politics thread. Moving on.

I'm not fair minded? Jesus just go take a look at the tons of threads you have started in the lounge. You shouldn't be claiming anyone on here to not be fair minded.

Anyways I regret entering a politics thread. Moving on.
Because I start threads I’m not fair? The attack against Trump supporters is unprecedented period

Well its quite obvious you have NO $$$$$$$ in the stock market.
The only delusional one is you.
Typical donk lib spouting total nonsense.
FAKE NEWS
52 MORE MONTHS

Reactions: El Cubano
Well its quite obvious you have NO $$$$$$$ in the stock market.
The only delusional one is you.
Typical donk lib spouting total nonsense.
FAKE NEWS
52 MORE MONTHS

NO $$$$$$ in the stock market. C’mon man.

I am retired with no pension. My entire financial life depends on my management of investments. I run my money like a university runs an endowment. Detailed, disciplined asset allocation model monitored and rebalanced quarterly.

As a non-pensioned retiree, how this country is run is crucial to me. I voted for Mayor Bloomerg in my state’s primary. He is a true capitalist as well as an outstanding business and government leader. Trump is neither. Ex.

*mishandling the pandemic (eg no nationally mandated policies re shut downs, masks, airline travel, schools, etc. He deferred to states, counties and cities to make local, local decisions. No other country did that).

* underplaying of Covid’s dangers. Shameful politicking that cost families lives of their unprotected loved ones.

* economic chaos due to pandemic. Massive unemployment.

* now, record fiscal deficits. It’s his traditional heavy borrowing business strategy used forever in his highly leveraged business life.

* he’s a horrible businessman, personally owing $400+ Million to unnamed lenders. He can’t pay them. He made great cash on The Apprentice and then blew it buying worthless golf courses. Golf courses have been tanking for decades. He didn’t notice and kept buying them. Moronic.

Goldman Sachs came out today reporting that the economy would recover quicker and more fully under a Biden administration. This I believe.

I am retired with no pension. My entire financial life depends on my management of investments. I run my money like a university runs an endowment. Detailed, disciplined asset allocation model monitored and rebalanced quarterly.

As a non-pensioned retiree, how this country is run is crucial to me. I voted for Mayor Bloomerg in my state’s primary. He is a true capitalist as well as an outstanding business and government leader. Trump is neither. Ex.

*mishandling the pandemic (eg no nationally mandated policies re shut downs, masks, airline travel, schools, etc. He deferred to states, counties and cities to make local, local decisions. No other country did that).

* underplaying of Covid’s dangers. Shameful politicking that cost families lives of their unprotected loved ones.

* now, record fiscal deficits. It’s his traditional heavy borrowing business strategy used forever in his highly leveraged business life.

* he’s a horrible businessman, personally owing $400+ Million to unnamed lenders. He can’t pay them. He made great cash on The Apprentice and then blew it buying worthless golf courses. Golf courses have been tanking for decades. He didn’t notice and kept buying them. Moronic.

Goldman Sachs came out today reporting that the economy would recover quicker and more fully under a Biden administration. This I believe.

Yes Wall Street would love to see Joe Biden until they find out its really Bernie Sanders running things and He will have a bullseye on The greedy hedge fund bastards. Hahahaha

wow Cortez. You seem to know a lot about your financial retirement investment/income. Then what the Hell are you still doing in California. You don’t mind getting raped on taxes??

How are those rolling Blackouts water shortages and wild fires working for you??

I’m just saying man. Really. You should head for Arizona 😬

LOL. My Napa neighbor moved to Paradise Valley AZ last year. Bought a spectacular house at 25% of what it would have cost in SoCal. I told him it was hot there. He said he knew....but he didn’t. He’s from Ireland where 75 degrees is a heat wave.

The heat shocked his pregnant wife. She couldn’t get in the hot SUV during July. 120 degrees.

They still love it but are looking for a second home anywhere cooler in the American West. Prefers a large lake so he can use nautical toys all summer. Any suggestions?

By the way, Arizona is going blue this year. Kelly for Senator. Biden for President. Book it.

Reactions: edtuna
LOL. My Napa neighbor moved to Paradise Valley AZ last year. Bought a spectacular house at 25% of what it would have cost in SoCal. I told him it was hot there. He said he knew....but he didn’t. He’s from Ireland where 75 degrees is a heat wave.

The heat shocked his pregnant wife. She couldn’t get in the hot SUV during July. 120 degrees.

They still love it but are looking for a second home anywhere cooler in the American West. Prefers a large lake so he can use nautical toys all summer. Any suggestions?

By the way, Arizona is going blue this year. Kelly for Senator. Biden for President. Book it.
That’s a great story especially the hilarious ending that AZ is going blue. Hahaha. Maybe the senate I will give you that. But Trump carries AZ. He’s up 4 in the new Trafalgar poll.

The Democrats are now the party of the rich. We are the party of the middle and working class. It’s a tidal shift that comes crashing to the shore in November

Respect for your managing your own money. So tell me how raising taxes, eliminating fracking, more regulations, open borders, free healthcare for immigrants will help the recovery????
You should love the market, it is over 28k.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT