ADVERTISEMENT

George Floyd toxicology link

Just a synopsis .02 micrograms of fentanyl is a lethal dose. Floyd had 7 nanograms per ML which equates to approximately 42 nanograms or .042 micrograms. More than double the lethal dose. Couple that with a blocked artery & elevated blood pressure, Cause of death from excited delirium. No prosecutor could get a guilty verdict in that case. Too much evidence

Just a synopsis .02 micrograms of fentanyl is a lethal dose. Floyd had 7 nanograms per ML which equates to approximately 42 nanograms or .042 micrograms. More than double the lethal dose. Couple that with a blocked artery & elevated blood pressure, Cause of death from excited delirium. No prosecutor could get a guilty verdict in that case. Too much evidence
Shit. That will lead to a world class riot...in a town with no police force.:(

Shit. That will lead to a world class riot...in a town with no police force.:(
Good. Considering that Minneapolis is requiring owners of properties damaged by the rioters and looters to prepay their second half property taxes in order to obtain demolition permits and rebuild, I hope Minneapolis suffers the consequences of their libtard decisions made in May/June.

There’s some serious red flags here. Did you know he wasn’t pronounced dead until after being treated at the hospital for 30 minutes?

here’s the report:

I’m going with less than 1% chance anyone is convicted in this case for murder.
As soon as I saw the video I thought the same thing. Get your popcorn ready

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Just shows you how wrong BLM is. They took a rough bum thug and tried to make him a hero and the liberal press and the communist state prosecutor held back the truth with the video and this. Yep NFL players kneeling for a thug that robbed and assaulted a Pregnant lady and was a junky .Then saying all police are bad and should be killed. Wow!!! And the libs on this sight support them and ANTIFA.

Of course they are but that doesn’t mean they’ll get a guilty verdict. Facts matter & there’s going to be plenty of opportunity to sow doubt with the facts at hand.
And you think the cops will get off because he was high right? The knee on his neck had nothing to do with it...

And you think the cops will get off because he was high right? The knee on his neck had nothing to do with it...
Depends on the coroners report which I believe says there were no signs of asphyxiation. I’ve been told that but haven’t seen it with my own eyes. If that’s true, like I said it’s a tough sell to a jury.

Depends on the coroners report which I believe says there were no signs of asphyxiation. I’ve been told that but haven’t seen it with my own eyes. If that’s true, like I said it’s a tough sell to a jury.
Smh he should get 20 years at least....If he doesn’t go to jail....people will lose their mind. That will be a crazy day....

Smh he should get 20 years at least....If he doesn’t go to jail....people will lose their mind. That will be a crazy day....
Good chance he gets a very light sentence with all the evidence coming out. the whole video shows a lot of effort was used to try to calm him down.

This is why people have problems with the police. A black man would of died in his truck.....

Reactions: cems52
You’re ignoring the disproportionate amount of crime committed in those areas where the shootings occur and are more densely policed due to the crime rates. Look at the demographics and get back to us we’d love to know your findings.
Can you respond to those videos? Why use lethal force on minorities and not the white dudes?

And yet black people commit 50% of the crimes !!!

Cops beat up people and use lethal force all the time. You don’t think they can’t make up charges... send people to jail for bullshit crimes? That’s apart of those statistics too...

Last edited:
Just pointing out the differences. See another example below....

Thats because white’s “Don’t Resist” and if they do get their ass kicked.

If Blake wouldn’t of resisted and gone in his car he’d be behind bars instead being in the hospital..

Stop resisting and do as your told... !!! Don’t put these cops in a position that they feel threaten ..

Thats because white’s “Don’t Resist” and if they do get their ass kicked.

If Blake wouldn’t of resisted and gone in his car he’d be behind bars instead being in the hospital..

Stop resisting and do as your told... !!! Don’t put these cops in a position that they feel threaten ..
So those videos I posted aren’t examples of resisting? You choose to be blind...Ignorant to the situations...

Reactions: cems52
ADVERTISEMENT