ADVERTISEMENT

George W. Bush

chevytruck20s

SuperCane
Gold Member
May 12, 2004
coral springs, fl
says republicans won't win again if the far right bible beaters rule the party like it is now.

"if the Republican Party stands for exclusivity -- you know, it used to be country clubs, now evidently it's White Anglo-Saxon Protestantism -- then it's not going to win anything."

says republicans won't win again if the far right bible beaters rule the party like it is now.

"if the Republican Party stands for exclusivity -- you know, it used to be country clubs, now evidently it's White Anglo-Saxon Protestantism -- then it's not going to win anything."
Really don't care what the Bushies have to say. If anyone else did, little Jebbie would be President. His mommy told him it was his turn.

He's 100% correct. If a political party is so weak that it allows a cult of personality demagogue like Trump to takeover then it is truly on its last legs. The party needs leaders with integrity who reject the lies it has been spoonfed by Trump over the past 5 years. It also needs to reject its white nationalist agenda and embrace appealing to all Americans.

He's 100% correct. If a political party is so weak that it allows a cult of personality demagogue like Trump to takeover then it is truly on its last legs. The party needs leaders with integrity who reject the lies it has been spoonfed by Trump over the past 5 years. It also needs to reject its white nationalist agenda and embrace appealing to all Americans.
Look at this Raoul is agreeing with 43....
😂😂😂😂😂😂... Sheep Boy..!!!

Look at this Raoul is agreeing with 43....
😂😂😂😂😂😂... Sheep Boy..!!!

A good indicator of how far on the looney tunes fringes you are when a non-Republican agrees with Dubya more than you do.

Last edited:
Reactions: klbcec
A good indicator of who far on the looney tunes fringe you are when a non-Republican agrees with Dubya more than you do.
What did he say? There were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? Sure was wrong on that one! Yup, he did well in the banking business also...not. George W, take up drinking again!

Reactions: El Cubano
“They think they destroyed Trump and demoralized us. The opposite is true. We love Trump now more than ever. We know Trump was one of the greatest presidents in our country’s history. And we want him back. We’d walk over hot coals for him. After all your lies, fake news and fake polls, Donald Trump hasn’t lost one supporter. And that’s precisely why you hate him so much.”

some of these people want a dictator in Trump.

that article was a joke. people still think Trump won? lol.

i need to move my voting registration to independent. too many of my fellow republicans make me sick these days.

Reactions: krvanness
“They think they destroyed Trump and demoralized us. The opposite is true. We love Trump now more than ever. We know Trump was one of the greatest presidents in our country’s history. And we want him back. We’d walk over hot coals for him. After all your lies, fake news and fake polls, Donald Trump hasn’t lost one supporter. And that’s precisely why you hate him so much.”

some of these people want a dictator in Trump.

that article was a joke. people still think Trump won? lol.

i need to move my voting registration to independent. too many of my fellow republicans make me sick these days.

Go ahead no one’s stopping you.

Bush is a big part of the reason we had obama and now crazy joe. Who cares what he has to say. Only president that’s going to go down in history as being unpopular with both parties. All obama had to do was tie mcains name to bush 2.0 and it was over. Even jeb never stood a chance running just for being his brother.

You couldn’t be further from the truth.

Bush is a big part of the reason we had obama and now crazy joe. Who cares what he has to say. Only president that’s going to go down in history as being unpopular with both parties. All obama had to do was tie mcains name to bush 2.0 and it was over. Even jeb never stood a chance running just for being his brother.
Bush won 2 times. Trump not so much.

Trump is the reason Biden won. lmao if you think a president that had been out of office for 12 years was the reason Biden won.

what kind of sense does that make?

that's like saying George W won because of Jimmy Carter. lol.

i get it though. if you aren't a far right nut then the republican party isn't for others anymore.

Bush won 2 times. Trump not so much.

Trump is the reason Biden won. lmao if you think a president that had been out of office for 12 years was the reason Biden won.

what kind of sense does that make?

that's like saying George W won because of Jimmy Carter. lol.

i get it though. if you aren't a far right nut then the republican party isn't for others anymore.
Simple question - who do you personally wish was President: Trump or Biden?

Last edited:
Simple question - who do you personall;y wish was President: Trump or Biden?
neither one.

to be 100% honest though, i really don't know.

Trump wasn't a total disaster. he did do a lot of good things. but he also didn't do some things that really killed his chances. he needed to be out front on this covid stuff. if he would have said it was best to wear a mask and be safe i think he would have got re-elected.

i also think he could have said more about unarmed people being killed by police. instead he fanned the flames on it.

i really am a middle of the road republican. i don't really believe in religion but i'm not really bothered by others that are. i come from GA. as you can imagine, most of my family are big believers. which is fine. i believe weed should be legal everywhere just like alcohol.

i also believe in low taxes and letting people make their own choices. i'm not big on guns but do think people have the right to own them. just wish that there was a little more regulation when it comes to buying them. i know the criminals don't care about the law and will get 1 anyway.

i just wish people could talk about things and not demonize people if they don't agree with all their thoughts and points of view. the biggest problem is people don't try to see the other side these days. i'm a very open minded person.

sorry for the long post.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT