ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia House votes to strip Delta of tax break

bla, bla, bla..🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 Delta isn’t going any where because logistically their hub is in a prime location plus it would cist them millions to move...
So crawl back under ur bed.....
Billions

Reactions: El Cubano
I guess UM should tell the NCAA they’re not playing Bama in Atlanta and demand a venue change to Tampa or Orlando.
I likey that idea...How about Hard Rock Stadium? Big bad Alabama shouldn't cringe and cower from that venue.

Reactions: central17
you are clueless, KRV. Empathy? What’s that got to do with it?

It’s about winning. Rs know that if there are high turnouts of these voters, they lose:

Blacks/Hispanics
Poorer people
Less educated people
younger people

What part of this calculus don’t you understand?
Blacks/Hispanics
Poorer people
Less educated people

younger people

Who said they can't vote?

Reactions: BreakingCane
Blacks/Hispanics
Poorer people
Less educated people

younger people

Who said they can't vote?
Only racists like Cortez think those groups of people are too stupid or incapable of doing something so simple which is required for nearly every aspect of life such as:

owning a vehicle
Having a bank account
Getting a Covid vaccine
Renting/owning a place to live
Having a job

Reactions: krvanness
Yep. Coca Cola didn’t help bring about civil rights changes in the 60s. Ford didn’t care that my dad was a soldier fighting for a racist government in a segregated squad in WW2 and Big Tobbaco certainly didn’t lift a finger towards slavery!

Ignore the racism and sell flights...that’s the ticket.
Are you implying that the segregation that existed back in WW2 is still happening today? If not, then what are you implying? Who acted racist to you yesterday? Today?

Only racists like Cortez think those groups of people are too stupid or incapable of doing something so simple which is required for nearly every aspect of life such as:

owning a vehicle
Having a bank account
Getting a Covid vaccine
Renting/owning a place to live
Having a job
The true racists have exposed themselves!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT