ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia voting law MISTRUTHS MSM at it again

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
They throw a hook out there and some of the fish in this country get hooked every time. Never FAILS! Even Biden lied yesterday about it and was called out by WAPO of all sources. Georgia EXPANDED Early Voting and ONLY Early Voting sites can close at 5:00 if they choose BUT THEY EXPANDED by 1 week! Drop of boxes were EXPANDED but must be located at polling places. Water is AVAILABLE but can not be served to you in line by political operatives. Sunday voting EXPANDED. Absentee ballots EXPANDED like Florida for anyone choosing to vote in that manner. Once again it shows that if the LIBERAL machine casts the line the fish will get hooked. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH STOP BEING FISH!!

https://www.nationalreview.com/news...-georgia-election-law-claims-four-pinocchios/

4 PINOCCHIOS by WAPO which means it's NOT TRUE!

I imagine this is how my Father felt in the 60's when people explained how laws obviously designed to target our community were deflected and parsed without an acknowledgment of the intent and affect.

A governor who was once Secretary of State on multiple occasions acknowledged that his election, counted three times, once by hand, was fair and free of fraud, signed a law designed to boost confidence in the process that he himself spent months defending as beyond reproach.

All good, lots your parents and grandparents didn't think that the laws they were passing were discriminatory either.

Type as many words as ya like, if they are in this thread, I'll never see them.

I imagine this is how my Father felt in the 60's when people explained how laws obviously designed to target our community were deflected and parsed without an acknowledgment of the intent and affect.

A governor who was once Secretary of State on multiple occasions acknowledged that his election, counted three times, once by hand, was fair and free of fraud, signed a law designed to boost confidence in the process that he himself spent months defending as beyond reproach.

All good, lots your parents and grandparents didn't think that the laws they were passing were discriminatory either.

Why are u always playing the victim card.
Nothing wrong with Ga.,voting laws.

Get real.. !!

Reactions: 816_Cane

Whataboutism

Reactions: 816_Cane

You are such a whiny bitch half the time.

You know what else is racist? Vaccine distribution requires an ID to be administered. The horror.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT