ADVERTISEMENT

Getting really tired of our PC Pussified world. Since when does……

Simone Biles has 27 gold medals at the age of 24 and will go down as the greatest gymnast ever. What is your resume?
Willis really did it to spur on the MSG crowd (I was there as a teenager with my brother and father) came out of dressing room played a few minutes, hit his only shots, sent the crowd into a frenzy then left a few minutes later...Dollar Bill and Clyde went crazy Dave D all over the court...Lakers didn't have a chance...the Captain did his job. What a team!
Can you imagine Tom Brady deciding to not play last years Super Bowl minutes before kickoff, because he didnt feel emotionally connected?????
I remember Kirk Gibson, sitting in the training room til like 9th inning when he limped out and hit game winning HR in World Series.
Her resume doesn’t excuse her “choking” at that moment in time chuckie.
she as Roberto Duran’s “No mas” will ALWAYS be part of her legacy

Did you do just a little bit of research before you went on your rant about her just quitting and starting this ridiculous thread? Well I did and this what EXPERTS like Dominique Moceanu are saying. You might want to read this and educate yourself before spouting off stupid shit because you don’t know what you're talking about. Apparently it isn't just a mental thing, it's more about spatial awareness or knowing being aware of your surroundings. Spatial disorientation can get you killed which is what the preliminary NTSB reports are saying what happened in the Kobe Bryant helicopter crash. The Roberto Duran comparison? Don't say that again, people are going think that you're stupid!!!!!
So what, EVERY gymnast there faces it.
In the alternative, it’s dangerous,
She couldn’t control her emotions. Her words exactly!!!
She let the pressure get to her!!!
Up til the millennium we called it Choking!
PERIOD!
PS: Kobie’s pilot got lost in the fog!!!! Spatial awareness is 100% conjecture

Last edited:
Yes, if a player is mentally unable to play, this board would eat them up.

It's our grievance culture.

Sad!
Ok fair enough
So let’s call it what it was
SHE CHOKED at that moment in time!
period!

Lmao. Another tolerant woke fascist liberal clown. Dude don’t blame me go blame your fellow woke fascist liberal clown media and social justice warrior brigade for making it political
Really???, I can only imagine if a Canes players walked off the field. This board would eat em up.
She quit and your ok with that???
Exactly whats wrong in the world today!
You!!!

• Haha
Reactions: TheLoki
The pilot got lost in the fog!, spatial awareness my ass!
Sorry normie, bottom line,
At that moment in time Simone Biles choked!!!!
PERIOD!
Kobe's pilot being lost in the fog CAUSED spatial disorientation according to preliminary findings by the NTSB or in other words one thing led to the other. That's why the helo crashed into the mountains at such a high rate of speed. Apparently the pilot thought he was climbing rather in a dive. Not nearly the same as Simone Briles, I was just making the argument that spatial awareness or lack thereof can be deadly. Alot of people who have more expertise on the subject than you have said this twisties is a major concern for gymnasts and gymnastics as a whole. How can you say with a straight face that a person with 24 medals let the pressure get to her? ROTFLMAO. GTFOH!!!!!

Reactions: hawaiian cane
Kobe's pilot being lost in the fog CAUSED spatial disorientation according to preliminary findings by the NTSB or in other words one thing led to the other. That's why the helo crashed into the mountains at such a high rate of speed. Apparently the pilot thought he was climbing rather in a dive. Not nearly the same as Simone Briles, I was just making the argument that spatial awareness or lack thereof can be deadly. Alot of people who have more expertise on the subject than you have said this twisties is a major concern for gymnasts and gymnastics as a whole. How can you say with a straight face that a person with 24 medals let the pressure get to her? ROTFLMAO. GTFOH!!!!!
I ski above the tree line, and have gotten invertigo, (spatial awareness?) this is not the chicken or the egg normie. Yes it’s a term and most often, a temporary physical condition
I can say the pressure got to her because Simone admitted it and said it!
She stated specifically normie, that “in her mind, going into the Olympics as the biggest star was overwhelming”
Her prior medals have NOTHING to do with this Olympics.
You keep laughing, when its quite apparent that your good with making excuses for choking!

You just did douchbag!!!!!!!!!
In the alternative, it’s dangerous,
Up til the millennium we called it Choking!
PERIOD!
PS: Kobie’s pilot got lost in the fog!!!! Spatial awareness is 100% conjecture
You appear out of control. Watch the blood pressure. From one cane fan to another, get yourself together.

• Haha
Reactions: BreakingCane
I ski above the tree line, and have gotten invertigo, (spatial awareness?) this is not the chicken or the egg normie. Yes it’s a term and most often, a temporary physical condition
I can say the pressure got to her because Simone admitted it and said it!
She stated specifically normie, that “in her mind, going into the Olympics as the biggest star was overwhelming”
Her prior medals have NOTHING to do with this Olympics.
You keep laughing, when its quite apparent that your good with making excuses for choking!
Invertigo is actually a roller coaster and not a condition. VERTIGO is a sensation that you or environment around is moving or spinning. Not the same thing as spatial disorientation. LMFAO!!!!! She stated specifically that she was in the air and didn't know exactly where she was as her main reasons for withdrawing. Take @ookie08 advice and sit this one out and quit while you're behind old man.

Invertigo is actually a roller coaster and not a condition. VERTIGO is a sensation that you or environment around is moving or spinning. Not the same thing as spatial disorientation. LMFAO!!!!! She stated specifically that she was in the air and didn't know exactly where she was as her main reasons for withdrawing. Take @ookie08 advice and sit this one out and quit while you're behind old man.
You caught his blind rage causing him to forget English. Lol

Way to justify choking. You missed my reference to spatial sensation term.,because Vertigo by it’s definition becomes “spatial awareness” issues.
What does being 69 have to do with making a valid point.??
I just rewatched kookie ookie’s video where he’s crying and quitting Canesport!
The two of you make a nice couple!

Bottom line normie, is the vast majority of people believe like I do about Simone Biles.
Feel free to deflect and make this about medical definitions, when in reality she got nervous and CHOKED!
It will 100% always be part of her legacy!!!

Last edited:
Way to justify choking. You missed my reference to spatial sensation term.,because Vertigo by it’s definition becomes “spatial awareness” issues.

Bottom line normie, is the vast majority of people believe like I do about Simone Biles.
Feel free to deflect and make this about medical definitions, when in reality she got nervous and CHOKED!
Sir, there are times when you just need to shut up and move on. This is one of those times.

You appear out of control. Watch the blood pressure. From one cane fan to another, get yourself
You appear out of control. Watch the blood pressure. From one cane fan to another, get yourself together.
Listen kookie ookie, It only goes to show how misinformed keyboard posters are.
I’m sitting here after having a Shrimp salad for lunch, my dogs head on my lap, smoking
“Pineapple upside down cake”, 29.78% THC
I’m 100% opposite of what you think
I’m smiling, chuckling at some of the liberal pussies posts!
Having fun responding.
Thanks for giving me another laugh!
Into fisting eh?
Apparently your mental game is anal as well
Pffft

• Haha

Choking? Bill Buckner choked. May he rest in peace. The Atlanta Falcons choked, The Golden State Warriors choked, The Yankees choked in 04, The Houston Oilers choked in 93. Simone Biles hardly fits those comparisons when it comes to choking. Being a little dramatic are we? Lol.....

Listen kookie ookie, It only goes to show how misinformed keyboard posters are.
I’m sitting here after having a Shrimp salad for lunch, my dogs head on my lap, smoking
“Pineapple upside down cake”, 29.78% THC
I’m 100% opposite of what you think
I’m smiling, chuckling at some of the liberal pussies posts!
Having fun responding.
Thanks for giving me another laugh!
Into fisting eh?
Apparently your mental game is anal as well
Pffft
Pineapple upside down cake? You need some Sour Diesel or OG Kush, Gorilla Glue, Blue Dream and quit smoking that bullshit!!!!!

I am a no nonsense no excuses type of person with a military career background. This thread was started by someone who has no clue how much pressure Simone has been putting on herself and what she has been through all of these years to be the best gymnist in US history! Pressure breaks pipes!

I don't think anybody here can relate to what mental and physical strength these athletes need to have to make it to their level. The pressure Simone was facing broke her. You could see it in Olympic Team Trials when she fell off the beam. She made the best decision for her team because she wasn't on top of her game. It happens!

Regardless, Suni Lee just won the womens all around for the U.S.!

Last edited:
I’m still back on the grocery store clerk making $20.50 per hour with benefits. Nice job but stressful
But she is immune compromised having had some chemo ( been there , got a tee shirt) and has 3 kids and a deadbeat husband. She is deathly afraid of Covid, as her immune system is kaput. They are her “ twisties” whatever the Fck that means. She showed up to work , at her peril during the pandemic. At least she did her in DFW where our stores stayed open to feed our fat faces .She had little choice
Rent was due . The kids were hungry

But if she had chosen to not show up because of her very real fear of Covid , would there be editorials in the NY Slimes or the Washington Toast exalting her virtue ? Would sponsors come to her defense and shower her with $$ . Would her employer say no problem, come back when you like?
Its a free country, she made her choice.
We can disagree about the merits of her choice, but this was not an action that warrants praise.

Didn’t see any other gymnast or Olympian period pull out for mental stress day and pretty sure other represented countries are facing more pressures than we are. She wasn’t even injured going into the event and people still making excuses for her lmao. She knew the risks and backed out at the very last minute on the world’s biggest stage. Heavy is the head that wears the crown, if you don’t want the crown don’t ask for it. Sad this is considered brave nowadays smh

104 fever at game time is no big deal…your right Doc…lulz
lol it’s never been reported he had 104 degree temperature. More lies. Get the **** out of here.

And by the way, Jalen Rose is on record saying that they went out drinking and MJ was hungover. A local business reported that they delivered $3K worth of alcohol to MJ’s room a couple days before. The official designation was viral gastroenteritis…a virus borne stomach inflammation.

If this generation is the PC generation, yours is the bullshit one. Bet you walked 20 miles in the snow to watch that game huh.

I’m still back on the grocery store clerk making $20.50 per hour with benefits. Nice job but stressful
But she is immune compromised having had some chemo ( been there , got a tee shirt) and has 3 kids and a deadbeat husband. She is deathly afraid of Covid, as her immune system is kaput. They are her “ twisties” whatever the Fck that means. She showed up to work , at her peril during the pandemic. At least she did her in DFW where our stores stayed open to feed our fat faces .She had little choice
Rent was due . The kids were hungry

But if she had chosen to not show up because of her very real fear of Covid , would there be editorials in the NY Slimes or the Washington Toast exalting her virtue ? Would sponsors come to her defense and shower her with $$ . Would her employer say no problem, come back when you like?
Its a free country, she made her choice.
We can disagree about the merits of her choice, but this was not an action that warrants praise.
Just not Publix BBQ loving DD...hey you're an old school marginally successful Lawyer attended the U when it was "suntan university" who bounced around the system ...they are a dime a dozen now...usually need the money more than their clients...leave the grocery employees out of your BS...

“Probably the most difficult thing I’ve ever done,” Jordan said afterward. “I almost played myself into passing out just to win a basketball game.” Not just any game, though — a Finals game. Said Bulls coach Phil Jackson: “This was a heroic effort, one to add to the collection of efforts that make up his legend.”
Anything else you need to know? My generation is the "no participation trophy, no excuse, stop your whining and get your job done generation". Trust me you want our generation in charge before yours...

Reactions: ddimaggio
I don't think anybody here can relate to what mental and physical strength these athletes need to have to make it to their level. She made the best decision for her team because she wasn't on top of her game. It happens!

Regardless, Suni Lee just won the womens all around for the US!
Was Suni Lee not under the same pressure that the quitter was?
lol it’s never been reported he had 104 degree temperature. More lies. Get the **** out of here.

And by the way, Jalen Rose is on record saying that they went out drinking and MJ was hungover. A local business reported that they delivered $3K worth of alcohol to MJ’s room a couple days before. The official designation was viral gastroenteritis…a virus borne stomach inflammation.

If this generation is the PC generation, yours is the bullshit one. Bet you walked 20 miles in the snow to watch that game huh.
It wasn't snowing here in Utah that time of year. I should know as I live here and was at that game. You are right about the rumors of MJ being hungover for that game but that was never verified for sure. Either way MJ still played while feeling like crap and led his team to the win.

Just not Publix BBQ loving DD...hey you're an old school marginally successful Lawyer attended the U when it was "suntan university" who bounced around the system ...they are a dime a dozen now...usually need the money more than their clients...leave the grocery employees out of your BS...
You again ? You’re still an asshole

801 thought you said you were moving out of that miserable place...Utah...
We looked at some properties in FL while we were on our road trip down there. Slim pickings right now and many that we were looking at sold within a few days of being listed. We will keep trying but Utah has been good to us so it's not so bad for us to stay here a bit longer.

BS. Simone Biles CHOSE to compete as a 24 year old. By doing that, she took a spot from another competitor. Most gymnastics competitors are long gone by 24. Simone wanted to be America's Darling a little longer. I get it. When she wasn't perfect, SHE QUIT. America would have loved Simone even if she finished dead last. But she quit.

Pressure comes with stardom. Simone knew that. We are not talking about a 14 year old girl. Simone is a grown ass woman.

Simone Quit and that Crap shouldn't be celebrated.
What it comes down to is health and safety first, above all. She recognized extreme adversity and it wasnt the right time for her. If I were in her place, I wouldnt take a chance and suffer a serious injury. At age 24 she has a lot of potential good years to enjoy every moment in life. She isnt going to enjoy life if she ends up ambulatory or bed ridden. FACT

Was Suni Lee not under the same pressure that the quitter was?

It wasn't snowing here in Utah that time of year. I should know as I live here and was at that game. You are right about the rumors of MJ being hungover for that game but that was never verified for sure. Either way MJ still played while feeling like crap and led his team to the win.
Yes, the same pressure Biles was under the last time our best ever Olympic Gymnastics gold medal winner dominated the Olympics.

Simone Biles has 27 gold medals at the age of 24 and will go down as the greatest gymnast ever. What is your resume?~
Choking? Bill Buckner choked. May he rest in peace. The Atlanta Falcons choked, The Golden State Warriors choked, The Yankees choked in 04, The Houston Oilers choked in 93. Simone Biles hardly fits those comparisons when it comes to choking. Being a little dramatic are we? Lol.....
Great job normie, thank you for making my point.
Yes they are ALL chokes, specifcally Simone Biles
Your comparing apples and oranges thanks for my fruit salad.
None of your references EVER quit chuckie, normie. However they did choke
AGAIN just like Simone!
However
SHE QUIT!

“Probably the most difficult thing I’ve ever done,” Jordan said afterward. “I almost played myself into passing out just to win a basketball game.” Not just any game, though — a Finals game. Said Bulls coach Phil Jackson: “This was a heroic effort, one to add to the collection of efforts that make up his legend.”
Anything else you need to know? My generation is the "no participation trophy, no excuse, stop your whining and get your job done generation". Trust me you want our generation in charge before yours...

Great job normie, thank you for making my point.
Yes they are ALL chokes, specifcally Simone Biles
Your comparing apples and oranges thanks for my fruit salad.
None of your references EVER quit chuckie, normie. However they did choke
AGAIN just like Simone!
However
SHE QUIT!
Did she quit or did she choke? Which one is it? One minute you said she quit and the next minute she choked. There is a difference. You need to quit smoking that high grade weed and throttle back to mids. She's an African American gymnast who has dominated a predominantly white sport and is getting crucified for being concerned about her safety knowing full well that she could be seriously injured if she isn't fully prepared mentally and physically. I have a sneaky suspicion that if she was a blonde haired, blue white girl, she would have gotten a lot more sympathy and you probably wouldn't have started this dumbass thread in the first place. #IsaidwhatIsaid

What it comes down to is health and safety first, above all. She recognized extreme adversity and it wasnt the right time for her. If I were in her place, I wouldnt take a chance and suffer a serious injury. At age 24 she has a lot of potential good years to enjoy every moment in life. She isnt going to enjoy life if she ends up ambulatory or bed ridden. FACT
Sure..... She realized the dangers of gymnastics at 24 years old in the middle of the Olympics.

Nonsense. 🐐 Quitter!

• Haha
Yes, the same pressure Biles was under the last time our best ever Olympic Gymnastics gold medal winner dominated the Olympics.
I guess we'll just have to wait and see if Suni quits on her team in the next Olympics. Personally, I wouldn't have had a problem with Simone if she had pulled out after warmups when she knew she wasn't feeling right. Doing it the way she did kept a deserving alternate from realizing her Olympic dream.

Its easy for those that criticize Miss Biles or anyone else having to work under life threatening situations such as COVID-19 which is still present in Japan. They dont have to worry about being trapped in a mass of humanity at the Olypic Village or events for that matter. In addition being under the thumb of corporate sponsorships, The US Olympic committee and worrying if there will be a competent team physician, unlike the sickening Larry Nassar. Its their health and safety.

Oh my god... you are a complete moron arent you?!?!

Yes... Michael Jordan quit playing the sport of basketball after almost 2 decades of playing at the highest level.

HE DID NOT QUIT IN THE MIDDLE OF A SEASON OR DURING AN NBA FINALS.

This is the difference. Biles QUIT in the middle of the Olympics. Unacceptable.
Who are you to say it's unacceptable? You have no clue of her mental or physical condition. You come across as a keyboard tough guy and now you're a medical professional? GTFOH!!!

Its easy for those that criticize Miss Biles or anyone else having to work under life threatening situations such as COVID-19 which is still present in Japan. They dont have to worry about being trapped in a mass of humanity at the Olypic Village or events for that matter. In addition being under the thumb of corporate sponsorships, The US Olympic committee and worrying if there will be a competent team physician, unlike the sickening Larry Nassar. Its their health and safety.
Stop making excuses for a Quitter.

• Haha
I guess we'll just have to wait and see if Suni quits on her team in the next Olympics. Personally, I wouldn't have had a problem with Simone if she had pulled out after warmups when she knew she wasn't feeling right. Doing it the way she did kept a deserving alternate from realizing her Olympic dream.
No one was deprived of not realizing "her Olympic dream". When Simone pulled out she was replaced by other members of the Olympic team, in Tokyo. The team all around works like this. Simone was slated to compete in all 4 apparatuses. She was replaced by another member of the team to complete the required number for each apparatus. Would you have preferred the team flew in a person from Watts to compete?

Look I agree about not performing if you have the Twisties I definitely wouldn't want the GOAT to injure herself.
But she didn't help the team, another did not take her place.
They had to perform 1 lady short, so instead of getting the lowest score erased they had to perform they're best
GO USA
GO CANES
You're wrong. They were not short. She was replaced by other members on the apparatuses she was scheduled to participate in. In this case all 4. For example, as I recalled, Jordan Childs, replaced her on the floor exercise. I don't recall who replaced her on the other apparatuses.

Then why did no other gymnast have this problem?
No one was deprived of not realizing "her Olympic dream". When Simone pulled out she was replaced by other members of the Olympic team, in Tokyo. The team all around works like this. Simone was slated to compete in all 4 apparatuses. She was replaced by another member of the team to complete the required number for each apparatus. Would you have preferred the team flew in a person from Watts to compete?
Yes if that person from Watts doesn't quit on the team. The last time I heard this many excuses was when Al Golden was here. Use whatever justification you want to but Simone quit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT