ADVERTISEMENT

Global Warming is a HOAX!

You are speaking truth!!! It's unbelievable how stupid people are to believe it. It's called Mother Nature.

Originally posted by swaggerforlife:
In case anyone was wondering..
It's not something to be laughed at. It almost got ALGORE elected. Hpw scary would THAT have been? Of course, Rerun thinks Al woulda been great!

I love these threads they willfully tell me who takes them too seriously...

This post was edited on 9/1 9:07 AM by Canephin_30

Hey ,that huge lie, with doctored research studies made him a multi millionaire…Sob travels by private plane everywhere and possesses one of the biggest states of all politicians…huge footprint…"DO AS I SAY AND NOT AS I DO", type of BS.

Still waiting for that "ICE AGE" , predicted by Times magazine (super liberal publication ), was it in 1993 ? or there about.

This post was edited on 9/1 9:14 AM by canecarlos

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Originally posted by canecarlos:
Hey ,that huge lie, with doctored research studies made him a multi millionaire…Sob travels by private plane everywhere and possesses one of the biggest states of all politicians…huge footprint…"DO AS I SAY AND NOT AS I DO", type of BS.

Still waiting for that "ICE AGE" , predicted by Times magazine (super liberal publication ), was it in 1993 ? or there about.

This post was edited on 9/1 9:14 AM by canecarlos
And now think of all the money that has been made through religion with zero proof.

Y'all better be careful or you might walk off the edge of the earth into the center of the universe as the sun rotates around us.

Don't you know, it's not called Global Warming anymore. It's "Climate Change". Once real data showed we actually cooled in last 15 years they needed to come up with new generic catch-all name.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

This is just the forum, and we certainly possess the intellect, to discuss what is and what is not junk science. BTW anything else going on today? (UM 38 UL 17!)

yeah but those tornadoes and earthquakes have been really bad lately; oh wait...there were bad tornadoes and earthquakes in the 1100s, 1200s, 1300s, etc, etc, etc ? well there goes that theory down the drain

Earth is 5 billion years old. Life on earth is 3.5 billion years old. The first Humans appeared around for 2.3 million years ago. Recorded history or "civilization" has been around for less than 25,000 years. I bring those figures up for the looney tunes squad that thinks because some things happen 100 or 1,000 years ago, then it's the norm. Reality is that human presence in this planet is (in earths history) brand new.

Just because it snows or gets cold, doesn't mean that the burning of fossils fuels isn't creating a greenhouse effect that is warming up the earths atmosphere.

Global warming is a scientific fact, with the overwhelming scientific community (over 97%) agreeing that the evidence is irrefutable.

John Oliver on Climate Change

Originally posted by eplanas:
Don't you know, it's not called Global Warming anymore. It's "Climate Change". Once real data showed we actually cooled in last 15 years they needed to come up with new generic catch-all name.
Can you provide a link to that study? I think not.

Eplanas- Don't forget about "Extreme Weather." That is another good one that can be used anytime because there does not any evidence of actual warming. Cold can also prove their point.

Artic Ocean frozen over? Extreme Weather
Blizzard in May? Extreme Weather
Great Lakes frozen over in May? Extreme Weather.

Sort of like "One size fits all."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT