ADVERTISEMENT

Good Cops That Understand How To Get The Job Done On Video.....

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
The officer who killed the man for running and stealing a taser was charged today. That was amateur hour compared to this guy. USE YOUR RESOURCES!

Lucky for the officer in Atlanta who was doing his job, protecting your family from a drunk and violent felon who was on parole for child abuse, he may have continued driving drunk and killed your family or who knows what else. Thank God for Due Process!

Here’s the link: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...rooks-criminal-history-probation-atlanta/amp/

Does Rayshard Brooks have a criminal history?
Brooks had previously been convicted of False Imprisonment, Simple Battery/Family, Battery Simple and Felony Cruelty/Cruelty to Children, the Daily Mail reported

He had reportedly pleaded guilty to charges dating back to August 2014.

The dad-of-four was sentenced to one year in prison and six on probation for one count, and 12 months for each of the three other counts.

After a revised sentencing, he was sent back to prison in July 2016.

In December 2019, a warrant was issued for his arrest, which was revoked a month later.

Was Rayshard Brooks on probation the night he was shot?
Reports indicate Brooks was on probation the night of his death.

Documents cited by the Mail indicate Brooks would have been jailed if he was arrested for a DUI.

The sobriety test Rolfe and Brosnan administered registered Brooks' blood-alcohol level at .108 percent.

The legal limit is .08.”

Last edited:
Lucky for the officer in Atlanta who was doing his job, protecting your family from a drunk and violent felon who was on parole for child abuse, he may have continued driving drunk and killed your family or who knows what else. Thank God for Due Process!

Here’s the link: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...rooks-criminal-history-probation-atlanta/amp/

Does Rayshard Brooks have a criminal history?
Brooks had previously been convicted of False Imprisonment, Simple Battery/Family, Battery Simple and Felony Cruelty/Cruelty to Children, the Daily Mail reported

He had reportedly pleaded guilty to charges dating back to August 2014.

The dad-of-four was sentenced to one year in prison and six on probation for one count, and 12 months for each of the three other counts.

After a revised sentencing, he was sent back to prison in July 2016.

In December 2019, a warrant was issued for his arrest, which was revoked a month later.

Was Rayshard Brooks on probation the night he was shot?
Reports indicate Brooks was on probation the night of his death.

Documents cited by the Mail indicate Brooks would have been jailed if he was arrested for a DUI.

The sobriety test Rolfe and Brosnan administered registered Brooks' blood-alcohol level at .108 percent.

The legal limit is .08.”
“He had just started to get his life together”. I love that phrase and it’s ALWAYS what you hear in these stories. He was getting his life together while DUI and on probation. Fing joke

Nothing takes the place of excellent police work. We need to make sure the good policemen are paid correctly, appreciated, and not used to cover up bad police work. Having a criminal record is not a death sentence for example. This is the mentality of horrible police work. We have judges and juries for that. Your job is to make an arrest if you feel the public is at risk. It stops there. You don't decide if a person with a criminal past gets executed if they are black.....and arrested if they are white.

Let's get back to good ol fashioned neighborhood policing. County and state policing with common sense. Great tactics and techniques. Service and protection of everyone. Not just a faction of people.

If you notice when the suspect ran, the officer said "keep running". That's because he knew. He was going to eventually get this fool. Running does not mean you get away with crime.It does not mean you go on a crime spree. It just means you are adding to the charges and will get them later. It doesn't mean you shoot them.

Also, this code of silence has to go. I will not be satisfied until every single cop that is part of a bad arrest is accountable too. Learn to work as a team. Be a resource. Don't rely on a gun. That is there as a last resort to protect your life. Not shoot suspects in the back as they are running away.

Change is coming and a lot of people are not going to like it but it is long overdue. This systemic nonsense going on right now is going to come to an end.

Reactions: Canefan26
Nothing takes the place of excellent police work. We need to make sure the good policemen are paid correctly, appreciated, and not used to cover up bad police work. Having a criminal record is not a death sentence for example. This is the mentality of horrible police work. We have judges and juries for that. Your job is to make an arrest if you feel the public is at risk. It stops there. You don't decide if a person with a criminal past gets executed if they are black.....and arrested if they are white.

Let's get back to good ol fashioned neighborhood policing. County and state policing with common sense. Great tactics and techniques. Service and protection of everyone. Not just a faction of people.

If you notice when the suspect ran, the officer said "keep running". That's because he knew. He was going to eventually get this fool. Running does not mean you get away with crime.It does not mean you go on a crime spree. It just means you are adding to the charges and will get them later. It doesn't mean you shoot them.

Also, this code of silence has to go. I will not be satisfied until every single cop that is part of a bad arrest is accountable too. Learn to work as a team. Be a resource. Don't rely on a gun. That is there as a last resort to protect your life. Not shoot suspects in the back as they are running away.

Change is coming and a lot of people are not going to like it but it is long overdue. This systemic nonsense going on right now is going to come to an end.
Nothing takes the place of self accountability and avoiding victim culture. You won’t need as many cops if this were prevalent. Criminals raising criminals isn’t the answer. OP knows well.

I have a very interestingly mind boggling observation.

Why would we need a police department with everyone being accountable and self reliant?

That's stupid. We have a society. Some people are not going to do what they are supposed to do. That's life. Do were murder them? No...we arrest them. Why is that? So, in this country we can first of all decide by a judge and/or jury if they were doing what they were supposed to be doing or not.

Cops are not a judge nor jury. They do not have the job of acting like one.

I have a very interestingly mind boggling observation.

Why would we need a police department with everyone being accountable and self reliant?

That's stupid. We have a society. Some people are not going to do what they are supposed to do. That's life. Do were murder them? No...we arrest them. Why is that? So, in this country we can first of all decide by a judge and/or jury if they were doing what they were supposed to be doing or not.

Cops are not a judge nor jury. They do not have the job of acting like one.
Reading comprehension still is foreign to you. No one said to do away with police but you these last few weeks. I said you wouldn’t need as many with more accountable people. I know you don’t understand what that really means. Also, your response validates your victim culture blaming everyone else.

Last edited:
I have no problem with the cop shooting the guy in the back once he turned and fired a taser at them. But I do have a problem with them not rendering aid for over 2 minutes and then kicking and standing on him after he was shot. Charge them for that. They are pieces of trash.

I have no problem with the cop shooting the guy in the back once he turned and fired a taser at them. But I do have a problem with them not rendering aid for over 2 minutes and then kicking and standing on him after he was shot. Charge them for that. They are pieces of trash.
Maybe they thought he was CD?

Reactions: CashvilleCane1

And here CD speaking on his vast knowledge of law enforcement lmao.

Reactions: advarkas
I’d be interested to know the actual facts of that. It’s one thing to hear rumors but to actually know what exactly happened. I.e Michael Brown “don’t shoot” with his hands up (never happened).

Maybe we should get Bail Bondsmen to do the job. They seem to be able to bring in people without murdering them. They seem to understand the job.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT