ADVERTISEMENT

Good interview

canesfan1974

SuperCane
Aug 23, 2004
So I’m listening to NPR (don’t ask lol) and they’re interviewing Anthony Blackman, a black male singer and producer out of Miami. He was just asked point blank “what’s the biggest problem facing people of color in Miami-Dade”. His response was that black men do not love their children and abandon them on an epic scale. He also said that the black community HAS to start taking responsibility for the problems in their own communities and stop blaming everyone else. Also said BLM and other divisive organizations are not the answer.

So I’m listening to NPR (don’t ask lol) and they’re interviewing Anthony Blackman, a black male singer and producer out of Miami. He was just asked point blank “what’s the biggest problem facing people of color in Miami-Dade”. His response was that black men do not love their children and abandon them on an epic scale. He also said that the black community HAS to start taking responsibility for the problems in their own communities and stop blaming everyone else. Also said BLM and other divisive organizations are not the answer.
Waiting for Racist @gokcub to call him an Uncle Tom.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1

And then you’ll turn around and say she’s crazy.
I wouldn’t say she’s crazy but she’s HIGHLY uninformed and derivative without any solid argument. Now maybe when she was in elementary school back in the 1960s some of that may have been true. However, if you go to any school in any grade around the country you will see all races celebrated. Just last year alone, my youngest participated in Black History month, Hispanic heritage month; did research projects on “historical minorities” and they even had a LGBQT day. Further, no curriculum in the country still teaches that Columbus “discovered” what would become the “America’s”. They all highlight that there was already a native population and that the first Europeans to come to America were most likely Vikings or Northern Europeans in the 12th century. Although there is new evidence recently that as early as the 10th century, people from what is now Ireland made contact w/ native populations in what is now eastern Canada. So yeah she’s way behind the times and really doesn’t know what she’s talking about. And what does the fact that life originated in Africa (which is actually a debated topic among Anthropologists as some believe it was closer to what is now the Middle East) around 5 to 7 million years ago have anything to do with our current state of affairs. That just makes zero sense. [/QUOTE]

I wouldn’t say she’s crazy but she’s HIGHLY uninformed and derivative without any solid argument. Now maybe when she was in elementary school back in the 1960s some of that may have been true. However, if you go to any school in any grade around the country you will see all races celebrated. Just last year alone, my youngest participated in Black History month, Hispanic heritage month; did research projects on “historical minorities” and they even had a LGBQT day. Further, no curriculum in the country still teaches that Columbus “discovered” what would become the “America’s”. They all highlight that there was already a native population and that the first Europeans to come to America were most likely Vikings or Northern Europeans in the 12th century. Although there is new evidence recently that as early as the 10th century, people from what is now Ireland made contact w/ native populations in what is now eastern Canada. So yeah she’s way behind the times and really doesn’t know what she’s talking about. And what does the fact that life originated in Africa (which is actually a debated topic among Anthropologists as some believe it was closer to what is now the Middle East) around 5 to 7 million years ago have anything to do with our current state of affairs. That just makes zero sense.
[/QUOTE]
There are copper mines in Michigan that date back 6,000 years (4,000 BC) and are though you be related to the Minoans from Greece.

https://eos.org/articles/miners-left-pollution-trail-great-lakes-6000-years-ago

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT