ADVERTISEMENT

GSA ---ISSA WRAP

speaking-.jpg

Let’s see if Biden does what is right when this is overturned due to election fraud. Does he concede when SCOTUS flips this back to Trump after mass fraud is exposed in Court? Does Biden do what’s right for the Country?? I doubt it. But we will be ready for Antifa & BLM. Insurrection Act. Release The Krakin.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Let’s see if Biden does what is right when this is overturned due to election fraud. Does he concede when SCOTUS flips this back to Trump after mass fraud is exposed in Court? Does Biden do what’s right for the Country?? I doubt it. But we will be ready for Antifa & BLM. Insurrection Act. Release The Krakin.

Dude u sick lmao. Stop

• Haha
Reactions: edtuna
You thought the Russian Hoax was real too I bet?? This rigged fraud election will be revealed soon.

Man that hoax netted how many indictments? More than ****ing Watergate. I never really cared about it. Trying to ruin our democracy because he is to weak and cowardly to face defeat is sad!!!

He rely on brainwashed ppl like yourself to tote his water. You have defended this coward more then he has faced the American people and defended himself.

If a person that relished television and every opportunity to get in camera or hold a rally suddenly goes in hide from the public after losing their status they are a coward.

Reactions: newnangacane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT