ADVERTISEMENT

Gumbo

Allied2651

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 25, 2005
New U.N Ambassador is going to cook up her Gumbo to bond with her foreign allies and adversaries. I not making this s--t up! Can you see this Ambassador sitting across from her Communist counterparts telling them..come over and try my Gumbo and lets bond? Ha,ha,ha,ha...too many of you idiots voted for Biden and his appointments. This is beyond comical.

New U.N Ambassador is going to cook up her Gumbo to bond with her foreign allies and adversaries. I not making this s--t up! Can you see this Ambassador sitting across from her Communist counterparts telling them..come over and try my Gumbo and lets bond? Ha,ha,ha,ha...too many of you idiots voted for Biden and his appointments. This is beyond comical.

This may be too deep for the cranial capacity of a Trump supporter, but cultural exchange is a normal part of diplomacy. We show them parts of our way of life and they do the same. This builds relations which over time facilities better dialogue and deals.

See below....also see Nixon going to China and Kruschev visiting the US. This is how the game is played.

George W. Bush describes the time he went fishing with Putin

5499afc869beddc671c9d1fa

56013d489dd7cc19008bc197

Reactions: canam1965
Times have changed. This kumbaya crap with China will not work. You think that will work with the dictator of North Korea who killed one of his generals , lined him up and shot him with a 50 cal machine gun to see the body parts splatter just to make a point! HOW ABOUT putin who has a habit of authorizing the poisoning of his political adversaries? Iran must be licking their chops. China will have a field day with these Biden snowflakes. Ha,ha..you go fishing. The only thing these Communists understand is power. You show weakness you are screwed. You show strength you can keep them in check

Its going to be fun watching these clowns fall on their face..

Not to worry Trump will be back to fix it in 2024 as he did in 2016..

Reactions: Allied2651
Its going to be fun watching these clowns fall on their face..

Not to worry Trump will be back to fix it in 2024 as he did in 2016..
He will and he won't correct it by mixing up some Gumbo. Lol
Maybe Harris can solve the problem by opening her legs and f--king these dictators to death.
Seriously , sanctions and military strength is the only thing they respect.

Times have changed. This kumbaya crap with China will not work. You think that will work with the dictator of North Korea who killed one of his generals , lined him up and shot him with a 50 cal machine gun to see the body parts splatter just to make a point! HOW ABOUT putin who has a habit of authorizing the poisoning of his political adversaries? Iran must be licking their chops. China will have a field day with these Biden snowflakes. Ha,ha..you go fishing. The only thing these Communists understand is power. You show weakness you are screwed. You show strength you can keep them in check

You should've told this to the treasonous clown you supported when he was being cucked by Vladimir Putin in Helskinki.

Reactions: zackbear and gokcub
This may be too deep for the cranial capacity of a Trump supporter, but cultural exchange is a normal part of diplomacy. We show them parts of our way of life and they do the same. This builds relations which over time facilities better dialogue and deals.

See below....also see Nixon going to China and Kruschev visiting the US. This is how the game is played.

George W. Bush describes the time he went fishing with Putin

5499afc869beddc671c9d1fa

56013d489dd7cc19008bc197

Although George was about as stupid as a soup sandwich I actually liked him personally. Just more nepotism by the party always complaining about nepotism. When it doesn't apply to them of course. They pushed him for the job and really the supreme court handed it to him. Then he started a war to keep it.

Although George was about as stupid as a soup sandwich I actually liked him personally. Just more nepotism by the party always complaining about nepotism. When it doesn't apply to them of course. They pushed him for the job and really the supreme court handed it to him. Then he started a war to keep it.

Yeah Dubya was actually pro-America. Trump is only in it for himself and would sell the country out in a New York minute if the situation presented itself.

Aren't you libs getting tired of all this Russian collusion B.S. ? Putin and Trump this and Putin and Trump that...old news millions spent on trying to prove a treasonous association between the two. Now, they know each other, however what other than that what can be proven?

Aren't you libs getting tired of all this Russian collusion B.S. ? Putin and Trump this and Putin and Trump that...old news millions spent on trying to prove a treasonous association between the two. Now, they know each other, however what other than that what can be proven?

Barr covered up a lot of what Mueller revealed. I suspect with Barr and his obstruction gone soon, that the new AG will finally reveal what was redacted. The public have a right to know what Trump was doing with the Russians.

Reactions: zackbear
Barr covered up a lot of what Mueller revealed. I suspect with Barr and his obstruction gone soon, that the new AG will finally reveal what was redacted. The public have a right to know what Trump was doing with the Russians.
I doubt there is anything, however Hillary and her 30,000 erased emails on her private server peaks my interest. Hunter and Sleepy Joe's involvement with Burisma and the 3.5 million Hunter took from the Mayor of Moscow peaks my interest or Barak Hussain Obama and Hillary Clinton authorizing the phoney Russian collusion talk and pushing the Impeachment process against Trump prior to him entering office.
That group of Dems are scum. We have 4 years now to harass this bulls--t administration like they did to Trump. No mercy.

I doubt there is anything, however Hillary and her 30,000 erased emails on her private server peaks my interest. Hunter and Sleepy Joe's involvement with Burisma and the 3.5 million Hunter took from the Mayor of Moscow peaks my interest or Barak Hussain Obama and Hillary Clinton authorizing the phoney Russian collusion talk and pushing the Impeachment process against Trump prior to him entering office.
That group of Dems are scum. We have 4 years now to harass this bulls--t administration like they did to Trump. No mercy.

LOL. On the contrary - the DOJ will now be able to go all in on investigating the corruption of the Trump years. All of the anti-American charlatans who spent the past four years covering up Trump's crimes will now be in the spotlight.

Yeah Dubya was actually pro-America. Trump is only in it for himself and would sell the country out in a New York minute if the situation presented itself.

Please send a few old posts of your supporting him(Bush). Especially the ones where you said how wrong BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome) was and how you asked Democrats to be more civil with him and compromise with him.

What’s really comical is that you voted for and supported a CLOWN!! 😂😂😂😂 (and thats regardless of what party he’s been in or is in now..he’s a certified loudmouth clown)

What’s really comical is that you voted for and supported a CLOWN!! 😂😂😂😂 (and thats regardless of what party he’s been in or is in now..he’s a certified loudmouth clown)
Apparently our new U.N. Ambassador is a rank amateur. Gumbo...lol

Reactions: m.dan
Apparently our new U.N. Ambassador is a rank amateur. Gumbo...lol
LOL Notice you said apparently she’s a rank amateur..you probably won’t ever admit it on here but you KNOW that DT is a CLOWN! Party affiliation has nothing to do with it because he’s been back n forth! He’s a CERTIFIED CLOWN 🤡

Dan - This isn't about DT. This is now about J.B. appointments. GUMBO? A comment made in her first public address as to her way of handling diplomacy? I'm embarrassed that this fool went public. She will be eaten alive with her naivety. We as Americans have to do better in that position.

Reactions: krvanness
He will and he won't correct it by mixing up some Gumbo. Lol
Maybe Harris can solve the problem by opening her legs and f--king these dictators to death.
Seriously , sanctions and military strength is the only thing they respect.
If only she was hot, there’d maybe a chance. Wtf was willie brown thinking? Willie Brown was the most popular guy in the state of california! He could have done better. Just goes to show, you gotta be careful out there or it can all go to shit. I just don’t think she’ll have the same luck seducing foreign world leaders, call me crazy. Hey, china gave us carona maybe harris will give china syphilis?

Reactions: Allied2651

Trump may be a treasonous clown on a glide path towards prison, but what about Gumbo ?

Reactions: gokcub
But it works!

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Trump may be a treasonous clown on a glide path towards prison, but what about Gumbo ?
There are a couple of posters on CS who really needs help...they’re delusional with all of the shyt they spew daily! LMAO 😂 But they do provide us with daily comic relief

Reactions: gokcub and Raoul2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT