ADVERTISEMENT

HAPPY THANKSGIVING THE KRAKEN HAS BEEN RELEASED

Happy Thanksgiving gents. Biggest drinking night of the year, hope you’re enjoying your favorite libation. Pretty sure the libtards on this board are enjoying sipping on jizz neat.

Again, it’s late, I’m tired and getting off work and i’m not a lawyer. Help me out but is this just saying another law suit has been brought forward?
Yes a very powerful lawsuit that will flip Georgia to Trump. In other words Trump won Georgia by a lot. Next up MI PA AZ WI NV. AND STILL PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES DONALD J TRUUUUUUUUMP!!!!!!!

Yes a very powerful lawsuit that will flip Georgia to Trump. In other words Trump won Georgia by a lot. Next up MI PA AZ WI NV. AND STILL PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES DONALD J TRUUUUUUUUMP!!!!!!!
I hope you’re right but I just don’t see it man. These law suits haven’t exactly been going our way lol. It’s like expecting notre dame refs to over turn an instant replay against miami. If it doesn’t get past the liberal state, it doesn’t get to the supreme court, it’s moot. They’re not even looking at these cases and just calling it closed. The swing state courts want nothing to do with over turning their elections. Facts are meaningless if they’re not put in front of the people that are willing to do anything with them.

Ed call this number 1-800-get-help 😂😂😂😂. Love the passion bud and hope it happens but we are running out of time. The only kraken that might get released is Gary Sanchez of the NY Yankees. But I’m with u till the end but keep that number handy in case this goes south.

Ed call this number 1-800-get-help 😂😂😂😂. Love the passion bud and hope it happens but we are running out of time. The only kraken that might get released is Gary Sanchez of the NY Yankees. But I’m with u till the end but keep that number handy in case this goes south.
I think we're at Mile Marker 10 on US1 heading South...not much further to go, sadly...

Reactions: zackbear and edtuna
And why do you think this was released right before the Thanksgiving Holiday? .... So it can bounce around in the stagnant backwaters of the internet for 4 days before anyone who is serious will take a look at it.

Reactions: zackbear

LMAO.....this is an epic post bro.

I don't know much about this Kraken but come on give it a rest...we seen fighting for 4 years out of these big babies sitting in Washington...been gone on for a lot longer...lets get it together and pull up the big boy pants and do right for the people for a change...i am sick of the bullshit
If you concede this election, you may well concede democracy. Do you not understand what the sanctity of this election means?

The most amazing thing about this election is it was only the people that voted for Biden that makes this election illegitimate. All the Trump votes are legit. Tucker Carlson is outraged about electronic voting. Well, here is a news flash. Trump won in 2016 with electronic voting. We have been doing it a long time. I guess I missed the segment when it aired.

You people are nuttier than squirrel shit. Trump got his ass handed to him and this election wasn't even close. Yet you want to whine about votes not being legit and pretend you give a shit about our democracy......GTFOOH LOSERS.

Reactions: zackbear and gokcub
I see you still smoking meth. Happy Thanksgiving! Don’t forget to drink the Kool-Aid.

The most amazing thing about this election is it was only the people that voted for Biden that makes this election illegitimate. All the Trump votes are legit. Tucker Carlson is outraged about electronic voting. Well, here is a news flash. Trump won in 2016 with electronic voting. We have been doing it a long time. I guess I missed the segment when it aired.

You people are nuttier than squirrel shit. Trump got his ass handed to him and this election wasn't even close. Yet you want to whine about votes not being legit and pretend you give a shit about our democracy......GTFOOH LOSERS.
Hey CD dead people can’t vote. Proxy voting isn’t allowed and this is why you guys cried about mail in ballots.

Reactions: grbcane
If you concede this election, you may well concede democracy. Do you not understand what the sanctity of this election means?

I love Donald Trump, but this is so much bigger than him. If they get away with fraudulently stealing this election, and that very much may happen, what’s to stop them in every election going forward? When you have a complicate press and big tech it’s much easier to do. We will no longer have a legitimate representative form of government. We wouldn’t recognize an election in a foreign government, if they did half of what was done by Biden and the democrats.

I love Donald Trump, but this is so much bigger than him. If they get away with fraudulently stealing this election, and that very much may happen, what’s to stop them in every election going forward? When you have a complicate press and big tech it’s much easier to do. We will no longer have a legitimate representative form of government. We wouldn’t recognize an election in a foreign government, if they did half of what was done by Biden and the democrats.
Thats how we feel if Trump doesn't go to JAIL. His whole Presidency was a FRAUD, and full of criminal activity. If I can remember right Russia meddled in the 2016 election. You reap what you soh. Karma is a BIATCH!!! Lock his Lying, Corrupt, Racist A$$ up. And his KIDS.

Nice eye roll, Johnny Weir. I guess I was wrong and you like yours on the rocks.

you sure do like to talk about jizz and cock. Your infatuation with all of it is disturbing. You insult like a middle school bully who had his feelings hurt. 😂😂

you sure do like to talk about jizz and cock. Your infatuation with all of it is disturbing. You insult like a middle school bully who had his feelings hurt. 😂😂
Happy Thanksgiving, godowner70. No need for you to get in over your head today, so run along before you join the long list of libtard losers I’ve owned on this board. Your grammar isn’t even middle school level, but you do use emojis like a middle schooler. My feelings are fine, however I have none for you. So if you happen to choke on the gravy spoon today, good riddance libtard.

Yep bingo!

Reactions: grbcane
Happy Thanksgiving, godowner70. No need for you to get in over your head today, so run along before you join the long list of libtard losers I’ve owned on this board. Your grammar isn’t even middle school level, but you do use emojis like a middle schooler. My feelings are fine, however I have none for you. So if you happen to choke on the gravy spoon today, good riddance libtard.

you just proved my point. Thanks. You don’t own anyone on here in your lonely world. Bye bye trumper🤣🤣🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT