ADVERTISEMENT

Hayes: Let’s Call It What It Was—Trump’s Failed Coup

"That's okay just tell them it was corrupt. I will take care of the rest"

AccomplishedSatisfiedBarracuda-size_restricted.gif

What real data?
The actual data. The notes from the deputy AG with Trump asking him to announce the election was corrupt. That's Not the role of the DOJ. The testimony of some of the 550 arrested. The dialog the president had with Republican members of Congress during the insurection or stop the steal rally. Whichever you prefer to call it. The video. All of the evidence being presented here every day.

Looking for facts and data not typical bullshit.
The facts are easy to find if you wanted to. You just do not want to. There is actual video for christ sakes. If you can't accept video I don't know what to tell you. I guess I could explain it to you. I just can't understand it for you. Get the transcripts of what the stop the steal supporters are telling the court. How hard is it? They tell you from their own mouths who they are following.

Last edited:
LOL we got you pegged Wright...Jefferson off 85...2 Ubers and we will be drunk...that's it...LOL

The facts are easy to find if you wanted to. You just do not want to. There is actual video for christ sakes. If you can't accept video I don't know what to tell you. I guess I could explain it to you. I just can't understand it for you. Get the transcripts of what the stop the steal supporters are telling the court. How hard is it? They tell you from their own mouths who they are following.
Just like those Russian collusion facts that Mueller said didn’t exist?

I don't think there is a damn thing funny about trying to overturn election results and then invading our United States capital when the Vice President doesn't play ball. Police officers died and this is just an example of the mentality of the republican party. What it has become. It's unamerican fighting for a xenophobic America only they desire here....as we want our democracy.

Reactions: zackbear
They tried and were successful in Impeaching trump twice.. He‘s the only US President to be Impeached twice.
Pelosi cheapened impeachment to the point that it will occur every time the President and House are of different parties. Fully expect Biden to be impeached by a Republican House of Representatives in 2023. Maybe three times?

Pelosi cheapened impeachment to the point that it will occur every time the President and House are of different parties. Fully expect Biden to be impeached by a Republican House of Representatives in 2023. Maybe three times?

Republicans should impeach Biden if he does anything like what Trump did. Trump is a POS. Anyone who tries a Coup based on a lie like stop the steal should be impeached. If Biden did that so should he.

Trump also took congressional appropriated funds and withheld them (until caught) threatening to not deliver them unless a fake investigation was announced against his political opponent. If Biden does something like this he should be impeached.

These are impeachable offenses. In any congress and rightfully so. You can act like a sitting president should be doing the corrupt and criminal bullshit Trump does if you want to. The American people aren't fooled. He doesn't belong in our government. In fact he belongs in jail with the rest of the criminals.

Republicans should impeach Biden if he does anything like what Trump did. Trump is a POS. Anyone who tries a Coup based on a lie like stop the steal should be impeached. If Biden did that so should he.

Trump also took congressional appropriated funds and withheld them (until caught) threatening to not deliver them unless a fake investigation was announced against his political opponent. If Biden does something like this he should be impeached.

These are impeachable offenses. In any congress and rightfully so. You can act like a sitting president should be doing the corrupt and criminal bullshit Trump does if you want to. The American people aren't fooled. He doesn't belong in our government. In fact he belongs in jail with the rest of the criminals.

AccomplishedSatisfiedBarracuda-size_restricted.gif

I don't think there is a damn thing funny about trying to overturn election results and then invading our United States capital when the Vice President doesn't play ball. Police officers died and this is just an example of the mentality of the republican party. What it has become. It's unamerican fighting for a xenophobic America only they desire here....as we want our democracy.
It’s Capitol, but no cops were killed. Sicknick died of natural causes. Why lie?

Reactions: central17
The wataboutism just gets old. At some point you have to be ACCOUNTABLE for you own actions.

The wataboutism just gets old. At some point you have to be ACCOUNTABLE for you own actions.
The King of What About POS Trump ? Let's see if your idea of a "real leader" Killer and Sexual Predator Cuomo is held accountable.

The King of What About POS Trump ? Let's see if your idea of a "real leader" Killer and Sexual Predator Cuomo is held accountable.
That's because you are commenting on a thread about Trump. See that's the problem. You don't even understand what you are responding to. Of course I will say watabout Trump. That's the topic of discussion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT