ADVERTISEMENT

Hear Ye Hear Ye All Hyenas within the sound of my voice! Jan 6th will NEVER BE FORGOTTEN!

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
No matter how hard you try to forget. No matter what you do. The end of the day....on Jan 6th you tried an insurrection on this democracy. On this country so to me you have zero value to any real American no matter how much you hate Biden or Harris. You have not an iota of value to decide who our leaders are.

550 of you are rotting in jail now for going to DC and beating people with flags. Using bear spray. Forcing yourself into our capital. Sitting at Nancy's desk. Erecting a guillotine for Pence. These people are animals and are where they belong. These people will NEVER lead this country. They will be in jail where they belong.

Hyenas are losers. First the civil war and now Jan 6. Born losers and there is new footage of what these people tried to do Jan 6th. Every time I see it I find disgust. In the greatest country on the planet, these people did their best destroy what has been built. Never again. Remain on the sideline and fix this party. Get it together! Clean your own house before you talk about someone else.

Last edited:
Reactions: newnangacane
AccomplishedSatisfiedBarracuda-size_restricted.gif
Such a racist snowflake thread. Something will never change, like your TDS and repeating Maddow/Lemon talking points.

Last edited:
Reactions: KUCane and majus12
Ummmm can someone interrupt the OP's moment of selflove (gotta get it somewhere) and inform him/her/to be assigned that you really can not Hear someone when it's typed,,,,,, no matter the distance 🤪

Reactions: El Cubano
No matter how hard you try to forget. No matter what you do. The end of the day....on Jan 6th you tried an insurrection on this democracy. On this country so to me you have zero value to any real American no matter how much you hate Biden or Harris. You have not an iota of value to decide who our leaders are.

550 of you are rotting in jail now for going to DC and beating people with flags. Using bear spray. Forcing yourself into our capital. Sitting at Nancy's desk. Erecting a guillotine for Pence. These people are animals and are where they belong. These people will NEVER lead this country. They will be in jail where they belong.

Hyenas are losers. First the civil war and now Jan 6. Born losers and there is new footage of what these people tried to do Jan 6th. Every time I see it I find disgust. In the greatest country on the planet, these people did their best destroy what has been build. Never again. Remain on the sideline and fix this party. Get it together! Clean your own house before you talk about someone else.
Virtual signals galore. Watching our cities burn for a year by racist Marxist terrorists and says nothing.

Reactions: majus12 and mahb

Hyenas are losers. First the civil war and now Jan 6. Born losers and there is new footage of what these people tried to do Jan 6th. Every time I see it I find disgust. In the greatest country on the planet, these people did their best destroy what has been build. Never again. Remain on the sideline and fix this party. Get it together! Clean your own house before you talk about someone else.
What about the 3 months of looting and arson?

Reactions: majus12 and mahb

• Haha
Reactions: mahb
November 6th is mine. Still I will remember the day of the Hyena. Jan. 6th 2021. The day the Hyena was proud.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT