ADVERTISEMENT

Herd Mentality

gamecane1979

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 7, 2012
Man this sh!t is hilarious. You can't blame people for taking shots when the door is left open. Biden is half dead but Trump is just a fuxking idiot. This ain't the best we got my fellow Americans, that i promise you. And before anyone gets it twisted im talking about both candidates. We have to be more self reliant so we can hold government more accountable. This election is depressing.

Man this sh!t is hilarious. You can't blame people for taking shots when the door is left open. Biden is half dead but Trump is just a fuxking idiot. This ain't the best we got my fellow Americans, that i promise you. And before anyone gets it twisted im talking about both candidates. We have to be more self reliant so we can hold government more accountable. This election is depressing.
Two types of people have a legit shot in America at becoming a politician. Those who are rich and can buy their way in and those are members of the right organizations and have already sold their souls to be a puppet. It’s not even an honest system any more. Even if you truly wanted to do the right you couldn’t because there are too many against you.

Two types of people have a legit shot in America at becoming a politician. Those who are rich and can buy their way in and those are members of the right organizations and have already sold their souls to be a puppet. It’s not even an honest system any more. Even if you truly wanted to do the right you couldn’t because there are too many against you.

I'll definitely agree to an extent. I'll say to make it to bigtime politics you have to be tainted. On the local small level you can find a few truly decent people.

Well then who do you blame for Biden being the Democratic candidate ? What happened ? Why is your candidate” 1/2 dead “as game 79 put it ?

I'm trying to remain respectful but y'all making it hard. Im gonna say this one last time. I'm not a Democrat or a Republican. I dont have a preference over one party or another. I dislike both parties and believe the system is broken and in need of repair. When I speak negatively of Trump its against Trump and not the Republican party. Same as Biden and the democratic party. I'm gonna make money irregardless of who's in office and can feed and defend myself. And when i can't defend or feed myself i have no problem going to reunite with my ancestors. So please don't take my comments as personal attacks when i speak negatively of these candidates. So in closing and for the last time .........I could give 2 sh!ts about either party or either candidate. Oh and to answer your question @utatem I say Biden is half dead because I see how he struggles to stay coherent and focused during speeches and interviews. Clearly something is not right. I got a question for you as well. How do you defend Trumps character? The man is a self admitted rapist and has never shown the characteristics of a high moral man. I understand defending the principles of your party. But how can you not cringe when listening to things he's said about his own daughter and women in general? Do you really feel his character is above reproach?

Reactions: MungoGungo
I'm trying to remain respectful but y'all making it hard. Im gonna say this one last time. I'm not a Democrat or a Republican. I dont have a preference over one party or another. I dislike both parties and believe the system is broken and in need of repair. When I speak negatively of Trump its against Trump and not the Republican party. Same as Biden and the democratic party. I'm gonna make money irregardless of who's in office and can feed and defend myself. And when i can't defend or feed myself i have no problem going to reunite with my ancestors. So please don't take my comments as personal attacks when i speak negatively of these candidates. So in closing and for the last time .........I could give 2 sh!ts about either party or either candidate. Oh and to answer your question @utatem I say Biden is half dead because I see how he struggles to stay coherent and focused during speeches and interviews. Clearly something is not right. I got a question for you as well. How do you defend Trumps character? The man is a self admitted rapist and has never shown the characteristics of a high moral man. I understand defending the principles of your party. But how can you not cringe when listening to things he's said about his own daughter and women in general? Do you really feel his character is above reproach?
Trump is the best president in my lifetime because of his character. Trump is not a republican really, his policies are in the middle tbh. You cant predict him, you cant buy him, he makes decisions for hard working american workers before anyone else. The world hates him for this as they should, he has taken alot of money back from them and kept it in the USA. He has no fear, watch him go toe to toe with left wing media. He use to make a fool of himself and get agitated. Now he owns them all every single day. Watch the press conference, he figured out their game and spun it on them.

Covid was the democrat party only chance to win and they jumped on it and wished for death and economic ruin to get power back. Can you honestly tell me that democrats didnt take this stance. They were crickets on rioters and looters, they turned their backs on police that is the foundation of the freedom we have in America. Democrats went all in and that party will never be the same. It will move toward the AOC crowd in the future and I would say in 4 or 8 years they will get power of this country in an election. Luckily i will be retired and just stay in my lane in my cabin in GA and finish off my lifesong.

Peace

Trump is the best president in my lifetime because of his character. Trump is not a republican really, his policies are in the middle tbh. You cant predict him, you cant buy him, he makes decisions for hard working american workers before anyone else. The world hates him for this as they should, he has taken alot of money back from them and kept it in the USA. He has no fear, watch him go toe to toe with left wing media. He use to make a fool of himself and get agitated. Now he owns them all every single day. Watch the press conference, he figured out their game and spun it on them.

Covid was the democrat party only chance to win and they jumped on it and wished for death and economic ruin to get power back. Can you honestly tell me that democrats didnt take this stance. They were crickets on rioters and looters, they turned their backs on police that is the foundation of the freedom we have in America. Democrats went all in and that party will never be the same. It will move toward the AOC crowd in the future and I would say in 4 or 8 years they will get power of this country in an election. Luckily i will be retired and just stay in my lane in my cabin in GA and finish off my lifesong.

Peace

I will respectfully disagree.

Who did he rape?

Who did he rape?

The pagent contestants that he grabbed by the pussy just because he could. Admitted it and boasted about it out his own mouth. I see regardless of what you're a fan of his. Thats cool. Im not and probably never will be. We dont have to see eye to eye on him or anything else for that matter. Have a blessed day

I’m 75 years old . I can go back to remembering Eisenhower . I’ve said this before and I’m saying it again . DJT is the best POTUS in my lifetime .
What he’s promised , he’s delivered . He has put America first and by doing so the haters have piled on . I don’t know how any human being could put up with all the BS that the left has thrown at him . Even with that , he has always come out on top .
I’m like most on here and I sometimes cringe at the way he rambles on or the way he expresses himself . He is not a polished politician and certainly , not an eloquent speaker . But he is always open and says what’s on his mind .
The part about him making the comment about his daughter is disgusting . There is nothing wrong about a dad thinking his daughter is beautiful. But of course the left is looking to pounce on his every word . Like trying to make the comment sexual .
And to end - I don’t think he’s charismatic at all and he does have flaws as does every person that has walked this earth . But I don’t vote for a person because they are charismatic, it’s called POLICY - I will vote for Trump in November

So whats the point of your thread????????
Love how liberal media uses edited clips of the thousands of words daily to TRY and paint a picture.
79, Trump never dissed his daughter, and didnt say anything that 99% of men havent said, oh righteous one.
Bottom line
YOU WILL VOTE TRUMP, as its a binary decision.
TRUMP is only one that can bring freedom,, financial recovery, and peace.
52 MORE MONTHS

So whats the point of your thread????????
Love how liberal media uses edited clips of the thousands of words daily to TRY and paint a picture.
79, Trump never dissed his daughter, and didnt say anything that 99% of men havent said, oh righteous one.
Bottom line
YOU WILL VOTE TRUMP, as its a binary decision.
TRUMP is only one that can bring freedom,, financial recovery, and peace.
52 MORE MONTHS

Im sorry @majus12 but I have to disagree vehemently that most men say the things he's said about his daughter. And i never said dissed his daughter. He spoke about her anatomy in a way no man i associate it would. Im old enough and smart enough to interpret what i see. Dont know what clips you've watched but if it sits right with you so be it. This meme is exactly how my life will be either way.

I’m 75 years old . I can go back to remembering Eisenhower . I’ve said this before and I’m saying it again . DJT is the best POTUS in my lifetime .
What he’s promised , he’s delivered . He has put America first and by doing so the haters have piled on . I don’t know how any human being could put up with all the BS that the left has thrown at him . Even with that , he has always come out on top .
I’m like most on here and I sometimes cringe at the way he rambles on or the way he expresses himself . He is not a polished politician and certainly , not an eloquent speaker . But he is always open and says what’s on his mind .
The part about him making the comment about his daughter is disgusting . There is nothing wrong about a dad thinking his daughter is beautiful. But of course the left is looking to pounce on his every word . Like trying to make the comment sexual .
And to end - I don’t think he’s charismatic at all and he does have flaws as does every person that has walked this earth . But I don’t vote for a person because they are charismatic, it’s called POLICY - I will vote for Trump in November

He spoke about her breast not looks. And if a man says his daughter is hot and he would date her if she wasn't isn't his daughter isnt cool in my book. If it flies in yours so be it.

Im sorry @majus12 but I have to disagree vehemently that most men say the things he's said about his daughter. And i never said dissed his daughter. He spoke about her anatomy in a way no man i associate it would. Im old enough and smart enough to interpret what i see. Dont know what clips you've watched but if it sits right with you so be it. This meme is exactly how my life will be either way.
Pfffft,
Like I said
YOU WILL VOTE TRUMP
The option is WORSE.

Pfffft,
Like I said
YOU WILL VOTE TRUMP
The option is WORSE.

I will not vote Trump this time. I did last time because there was no way in hell i was voting for that lying bitxh Hillary(my DoD buddy told me me some mind blowing shit) but I'll take my chances with sleepy,one foot in the grave,early onset dementia having Joe.

OH BOY! FULL BLOWN RETARDANTS,

HE’S A MENTALITY RETARDED MOFO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT