ADVERTISEMENT

Here is President Sleepy's Inflation Plan just released

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007

Drill or pay a fee and keep releasing 1mm barrels per day from our Strategic Reseves. No mention of cutting all the red tape to drilling
Subsidies for child care. More spending of money we don't have
Tax corporations and wealthy individuals. Pay your fair share!
Build more homes to lower home prices.
Blame Putin
Blame Republicans

That's the plan read it yourself I linked it.

The problem was caused by free stuff
The solution is NOT providing more free stuff
There is no plan . Nothing he is going to say or do will stop the inflation. We are heading for a recession big time along with inflation. Stagflation to the nth degree

More spending or more freebies is FUEL ON THE FIRE! While it might ease the short term pain it will exascerbate the inflation siuation. LESS MONEY AND LESS SPENDING will drive prices down.

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE

Drill or pay a fee and keep releasing 1mm barrels per day from our Strategic Reseves. No mention of cutting all the red tape to drilling
Blame Putin
Blame Republicans

What is most distressing is Brandon actually says and puts in writing "Putin price hike". How pathetic that the president of the US actually whines like a little baby about a foreign leader. I thought the US was the worlds greatest country? Can anyone imagine Reagan, Kennedy, Truman, Roosevelt, Lincoln, etc. put in writing that a foreign country had more influence on the US economy than he did.

Ronald Reagan (big brass balls): Mr. Gorbachev TEAR DOWN THAT WALL!
Brandon (wearing depends): Stop it you big meany poopy head Putin. You're not playing fair. I'm gonna tell Momala Harris on you!

Shockingly wimpy for a US president.

Last edited:
What is most distressing is Brandon actually says and puts in writing "Putin price hike". How pathetic that the president of the US actually whines like a little baby about a foreign leader. I thought the US was the worlds greatest country? Can anyone imagine Reagan, Kennedy, Truman, Roosevelt, Lincoln, etc. put in writing that a foreign country had more influence on the US economy than he did.

Ronald Reagan (big brass balls): Mr. Gorbachev TEAR DOWH THAT WALL!
Brandon (wearing depends): Stop it you big meany poopy head Putin. You're not playing fair. I'm gonna tell Momala Harris on you!

Shockingly wimpy for a US president.
Remember Biden’s claim campaigning? Putin doesn’t want me to become president because I’ve dealt with before and I’m the only one capable of it.

Crickets. No surprise. Just like the "proof" on Russian interference making a difference in 2016. There will never be an answer, because there is none.

• Haha
Reactions: central17

Blame Putin
Blame Republicans

Hey asshole this is a sports site!!! So f*** off!!

I thought his 'speech" was supposed to be about what he was going to do to stop the raging inflation. I guess I missed that part. Could Cems, cd , or Cortez help me out?
Inflation is real. The Chinese are paying $500K for crapola paintings these days.

giphy.gif

Reactions: central17
What are you talking about? Just print more money, it’s free, add more tax’s and just boost everyones pay. It’s simple. What could go wrong? While we’re at it just make medical care free for all and throw college in for free for everyone too. Oh ya free cell phones too, can’t forget that. LEGALIZE POT! Party on!

hey dems, anything else you want? Maybe free the prisons and open the borders? Late term abortions perhaps?

at what point do you realize this isn’t good? Blows my mind.

WSJ has op-ed piece naming Joe, President Costanza, where he should do the opposite of what he states and it would be correct. Some Seinfeld fans on the Ed Board....Good stuff.

Blame Putin
Blame Republicans

This is the issue, penalize the one industry that can help. energy.

This is the issue, penalize the one industry that can help. energy.
From the Brandon Fairy dust economic plan. Can anyone please explain in detail how this works?
Yet everyone can see from personal experience how higher gas, energy and food prices cost every household at least an additional $500 PER MONTH. If you get on an airplane, stay in a hotel or rent a car - far more.

• Lowering Energy Bills: Calling on Congress to pass clean energy and vehicle tax credits and investments that will reduce our dependence on reckless autocrats like Putin, save families an estimated $500 per year on their utility bills, and accelerate homegrown clean energy innovation – from producing more clean energy to bolstering our domestic supply chains that are critical for clean energy and clean transportation.
And there is that boogeyman Putin again. How pathetic for a US president to act like a he is a victim of a foreign leader.

Reactions: 6882 and HJCane
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT