ADVERTISEMENT

Here ya go....you wanted it confirmed

Lol. This is the same pattern as the Steele Dossier. It’s called the wrap up
Smear. Pelosi even talked about it. The same anonymous ‘sources’ confirm it to different networks, and then they y’all about the reaction to it. And before you say Fox News- Fox News is now run by the liberal Murdoch kids.... who are both dem mega donors.

Agree confirmation from anonymous sources and frank denials on the record from those closest to Trump who were with him in France. Yet the leftist Dweeb Goldberg never bothered to confirm this with those actually with the President that day.
Its despicable. its dishonest .Its also going to get Trump more votes. Americans don't like underhanded smear merchants. Also Jennifer Griffin is a never Trumper whose husband works for NPR. Fake News .Its smacks of desperation.The Dems know they are losing .There will be more smears. But guess what -Biden grabbed a Secret Service agent's wife breast during a photo . The agent almost clocked him.That story will come out soon.

Agree confirmation from anonymous sources and frank denials on the record from those closest to Trump who were with him in France. Yet the leftist Dweeb Goldberg never bothered to confirm this with those actually with the President that day.
Its despicable. its dishonest .Its also going to get Trump more votes. Americans don't like underhanded smear merchants. Also Jennifer Griffin is a never Trumper whose husband works for NPR. Fake News .Its smacks of desperation.The Dems know they are losing .There will be more smears. But guess what -Biden grabbed a Secret Service agent's wife breast during a photo . The agent almost clocked him.That story will come out soon.
Yep they do not understand they just make President Trump stronger with the lies. This is better than the two scoops of ice cream lol

The sources aren't "Anonymous" they are accredited news sources. Fox News is not anonymous!!! Neither is the Washington post. They have put their credentials on the line.

I am hoping the people in the military they are talking to do NOT reveal their identity because they are speaking out against their commander in chief. That would be stupid especially with this commander in chief. He is vengeful. You see what he did to LT Vindman which further makes all of this so believable. Look at his track record? He is a POS.

Reactions: cems52
This . There are plenty of people on Fox who hate Trump. She is one of them. Her "reporting" confirms nothing.

Last edited:
CD Defends FOX NEWS !!!!!!!!!!
the-end-is-near-funny-end-of-the-world-pictures.jpg

The facts are the facts....the disinformation age is for the mentally weak that can't handle the truth of a situation. Therefore just call it fake or a hoax. That is an opportunity to not deal with reality. It's not Fox that just confirmed it. The Associated Press has too!

The facts are the facts....the disinformation age is for the mentally weak that can't handle the truth of a situation. Therefore just call it fake or a hoax. That is an opportunity to not deal with reality. It's not Fox that just confirmed it. The Associated Press has too!

Reactions: Raoul2
The sources aren't "Anonymous" they are accredited news sources. Fox News is not anonymous!!! Neither is the Washington post. They have put their credentials on the line.

I am hoping the people in the military they are talking to do NOT reveal their identity because they are speaking out against their commander in chief. That would be stupid especially with this commander in chief. He is vengeful. You see what he did to LT Vindman which further makes all of this so believable. Look at his track record? He is a POS.
Lmao no they’re not. They’re are unnamed sources better known as anonymous. They can’t be vetted, they can’t be scrutinized by the American people. Better yet people like John Bolton, who was there when this allegedly happened and hates Trump, says it’s fake news.

Why would a news outlet, especially as left as the Atlantic, hold onto this info for almost 2 years? Do some actual research you twit!

In journalistic practice you hold a source anonymous when there is a whistle blowing aspect to what they are reporting on, meaning a crime or cover up or perhaps fraud taking place. The nature of Trumps alleged statement carries no legal or civil penalty and is not in active investigation, therefore absolutely no reason exists to withhold the source. Furthermore it happened over 2 years ago and all officials who were in his presence have denied him saying this. If the Atlantic truly wanted to hurt Trump they would release there source and confirm this. I am a staunch Republican and Trump supporter and although I cannot condone Bidens policies with my vote, if Trump truly said what he did I would abstain from voting for him and encourage everyone I know to do the same. Last year I had the great privilege to go to the D-Day Memorial in Normandy and it knocked the wind out of me to see the acres of crosses of US soldiers who had fallen in just the span of a couple of weeks. I cannot support any president who would besmirch that kind of sacrifice, but I would also need credible witness that this had ever occurred. Trump says a lot of stupid shit I really wish he wouldn't and seems to lack a filter of thought on Twitter, however something so callous and stupid to come from an American president it simply unbelievable. Give me a source and I will gladly take away my vote.

Reactions: central17
FOX NEWS is not going to allow anything defamatory against any republican president unless they just have no choice. FACTS! The network is run this way and if you look at the network for 5 seconds you realize this. It's the worst kept secret in the free world. Trump has brought people into his administration from FOX News and the news is mostly Russian propaganda that promotes Trump. Anyone on that network allowed to go against him means this is just no other alternative. I am 100 percent certain the journalist were forced to provide proof to her bosses before reporting this has been confirmed.

Also the associated Press has confirmed this...and the washington post.

Supporting a president who has been confirmed to have said these things is just unamerican. no other way around it. Sorry! Don't mean to hurt feelings. Just being a truthsayer!!!

CD,
You still have not commented on my 9 anonymous sources that have witnessed Joe Biden blowing horses. This also just in, a source which prefers to remain unnamed said he witnessed Biden being sodomized by an Alpaca on Jeffrey Epsteins island while Bill and Hilary watched. The source says there are recordings but they are too graphic to share.

FOX NEWS is not going to allow anything defamatory against any republican president unless they just have no choice. FACTS! The network is run this way and if you look at the network for 5 seconds you realize this. It's the worst kept secret in the free world. Trump has brought people into his administration from FOX News and the news is mostly Russian propaganda that promotes Trump. Anyone on that network allowed to go against him means this is just no other alternative. I am 100 percent certain the journalist were forced to provide proof to her bosses before reporting this has been confirmed.

Supporting a president who has been confirmed to have said these things is just unamerican. no other way around it. Sorry! Don't mean to hurt feelings. Just being a truthsayer!!!

Spot on. Even Brit Hume is vouching for Jennifer Griffin. Beyond the fact that this is completely in line with something Trump would say, especially given his past statements.

In journalistic practice you hold a source anonymous when there is a whistle blowing aspect to what they are reporting on, meaning a crime or cover up or perhaps fraud taking place. The nature of Trumps alleged statement carries no legal or civil penalty and is not in active investigation, therefore absolutely no reason exists to withhold the source. Furthermore it happened over 2 years ago and all officials who were in his presence have denied him saying this. If the Atlantic truly wanted to hurt Trump they would release there source and confirm this. I am a staunch Republican and Trump supporter and although I cannot condone Bidens policies with my vote, if Trump truly said what he did I would abstain from voting for him and encourage everyone I know to do the same. Last year I had the great privilege to go to the D-Day Memorial in Normandy and it knocked the wind out of me to see the acres of crosses of US soldiers who had fallen in just the span of a couple of weeks. I cannot support any president who would besmirch that kind of sacrifice, but I would also need credible witness that this had ever occurred. Trump says a lot of stupid shit I really wish he wouldn't anYAmerican president it simply unbelievable. Give me a source and I will gladly take away my vote.
In journalistic practice you hold a source anonymous when there is a whistle blowing aspect to what they are reporting on, meaning a crime or cover up or perhaps fraud taking place. The nature of Trumps alleged statement carries no legal or civil penalty and is not in active investigation, therefore absolutely no reason exists to withhold the source. Furthermore it happened over 2 years ago and all officials who were in his presence have denied him saying this. If the Atlantic truly wanted to hurt Trump they would release there source and confirm this. I am a staunch Republican and Trump supporter and although I cannot condone Bidens policies with my vote, if Trump truly said what he did I would abstain from voting for him and encourage everyone I know to do the same. Last year I had the great privilege to go to the D-Day Memorial in Normandy and it knocked the wind out of me to see the acres of crosses of US soldiers who had fallen in just the span of a couple of weeks. I cannot support any president who would besmirch that kind of sacrifice, but I would also need credible witness that this had ever occurred. Trump says a lot of stupid shit I really wish he wouldn't and seems to lack a filter of thought on Twitter, however something so callous and stupid to come from an American president it simply unbelievable. Give me a source and I will gladly take away my vote.
You don't know much about journalism if you think they just give up their source? People go to jail first. So, It doesn't work that way. If Fox News allowed this person to publicly confirm this they are comfortable with the information. Otherwise the person in charge would NOT allow it....and back the reports.

I think in the disinformation age people are inclined to take the information they don't like and call it fake or a hoax. Then take the information they do like and promote it.

The fact is anyone that supports this president right now is unamerican in my eyes.

Wrong. Sources can negotiate attribution before they decide to reveal information to journalists and its up to the journalist whether or not the source is credible enough to warrant agreeing to the attribution. If someone in Trump world wanted to reveal something about Trump's behavior and feared retribution (irrespective of whether or not they are still in the administration now), then that is more than sufficient grounds for remaining anonymous. These situations happen fairly regularly.

Neil Cavuto, Megyn Kelly, Bret Baier, Chris Wallace, Brit Hume and Sheppard Smith have all been extremely opposed to Trump at numerous times. Wallace just mocked him openly in an interview they did. You are as usual misinformed and mistake the Fox News room with its opinion shows in the morning and at night. These are two very separate entities and while I grant that the opinion shows are very right leaning, the news room is very much neutral. That said i stand by the case that it is customary journalistic practice to name sources in a controversy such as this and Fox News is committing malpractice by failing to do so.

Reactions: grbcane and mahb
Neil Cavuto, Megyn Kelly, Bret Baier, Chris Wallace, Brit Hume and Sheppard Smith have all been extremely opposed to Trump at numerous times. Wallace just mocked him openly in an interview they did. You are as usual misinformed and mistake the Fox News room with its opinion shows in the morning and at night. These are two very separate entities and while I grant that the opinion shows are very right leaning, the news room is very much neutral. That said i stand by the case that it is customary journalistic practice to name sources in a controversy such as this and Fox News is committing malpractice by failing to do so.

The difference being that the opinion shows that lick Trump's boots every morning and evening don't have to adhere to any standards of journalistic integrity, where as the mid day news shows do.

The cult are in meltdown this morning. Attacking Fox News no less.

You don't know much about journalism if you think they just give up their source? People go to jail first. So, It doesn't work that way. If Fox News allowed this person to publicly confirm this they are comfortable with the information. Otherwise the person in charge would NOT allow it....and back the reports.

I think in the disinformation age people are inclined to take the information they don't like and call it fake or a hoax. Then take the information they do like and promote it.

The fact is anyone that supports this president right now is unamerican in my eyes.
This is so completely false I dont even know where to begin. First of all Trump and the people involved committed no crime or civil offense, nothing could happen to anyone involved as this was nothing more than an alleged disgusting remark. Second why wait until just under two months from an election and why not go on the record, Trump cannot do anything to the source as no crime was committed and they no longer work at the White House. Third, if someone is not willing to have any stake in the game by going on record then you could allow anyone to say virtually anything off record, you said they would have to have the threat of jail, however in this case no such threat exists.

I stand by what I said earlier that if there is a verified source I would not vote for Trump, but at this point I see this as an absolute political hit job.

I laugh at how a liberal thinks Fox News is the gold standard of conservative commentary. I tuned out of Fox News about 10 years ago as it is more spectacle and entertainment than substance. Their opinion shows are nothing but whataboutism, feigned outrage and sensational claims that have very little to do with conservative or capitalist thought. They are meant to rile up mush mouth viewers and garner clicks just like the left does with CNN and MSNBC. Great sources of political commentary are the Economist and RCP as they offer a very balanced perspective. If you are talking about quality conservative opinion you are talking about The Federalist, Spectator or Daily Wire for actual thought out well researched and concise conservative point of view. Fox News is an entertainment platform that delivers some news from noon to 5.

Reactions: Raoul2
Also, I can only speak for myself but there is absolutely no meltdown in conservative circles. If this story is ever substantiated there are many conservatives who would gladly refuse to vote for Trump. This would not be a tough decision for many of them (although it would not mean support for Biden, more a move on from Trump and aim for 2024) and would be made easy if given a source of the information. That said I will not withhold support based on conjecture and speculation.

Reactions: mahb and MungoGungo
Yep...LMAO...THEIR FLAGSHIP STATION! I love the fact they are pretending FOX isn't completely backing this journalist. They are sold her information is solid like a ROCK.

Your a special kind of STUPID

Yep...LMAO...THEIR FLAGSHIP STATION! I love the fact they are pretending FOX isn't completely backing this journalist. They are sold her information is solid like a ROCK.
Did you regard Jennifer Griffin as the ultimate authority on everything when she reported on the lack of a response by the Obama team to Benghazi? Doubt.

Reactions: grbcane and mahb
The military are suckers story is nothing compared to Michael Cohen's book that is about to hit the streets.

LOL Michael Cohen. Hahahahaha. A convicted felon who’s a pathological liar. You all are hilarious. Keep on trying you will be crying come Nov 3 when Trump wins in a landslide with 4 more states than he won the last time. Won’t even be close.

Reactions: LJOSEPH and mahb
LOL Michael Cohen. Hahahahaha. A convicted felon who’s a pathological liar. You all are hilarious. Keep on trying you will be crying come Nov 3 when Trump wins in a landslide with 4 more states than he won the last time. Won’t even be close.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT