ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Lebron! Put up, or shut up you big phony.

LA Sheriff Alex Villanueva challenges Lebron James to match reward money for gunman who ambushed two deputies in Compton

https://www.foxnews.com/us/los-ange...-suspect-who-ambushed-two-deputies-in-compton

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

Also ask Biden and Harris to pony up. They raised money to get Minneapolis rioters and looters out of jail. Let's see if they spend a nickle for reward money for information on this terrorist attack of two LA Police. This was not a random act (crack deal gone bad); it was a planned and coordinated asassination attempt. I am sure some big name dirty money funded this.

Also ask Biden and Harris to pony up. They raised money to get Minneapolis rioters and looters out of jail. Let's see if they spend a nickle for reward money for information on this terrorist attack of two LA Police. This was not a random act (crack deal gone bad); it was a planned and coordinated asassination attempt. I am sure some big name dirty money funded this.

They definitely did that before they saw those internal polls, would love to see that brought up in the debates.

Reactions: bobbie jo
I would love to see Lebron come through on this, I wouldn’t mind eating crow one bit.

I would love to see Lebron come through on this, I wouldn’t mind eating crow one bit.

As would I. Maybe served in a nice Lemon Caper sauce. But I would not expect it, maybe a "violence is not the answer, but,,," comment. Only if he is shamed to do so.
Biden/Harris not a chance. They will blame Trump.

Reactions: bobbie jo
LA Sheriff Alex Villanueva challenges Lebron James to match reward money for gunman who ambushed two deputies in Compton

Candace Owens owned Lebron last night on Levin. He is simply way below her intellect but she is making big strides in helping black people realize the democrats only offer a plantation for them.

Tucker played the sound byte of the woman officer calling in for help and i honestly dont recommend you listen to it. It is beyond disturbing to listen too. He said he played it so people understand what Biden and Harris are representing across the nation with the new democrat party. He detailed connections with BLM and Democrat officials including the mayor in LA and a City Commissioner that tweeted the chickens have come home to roost.

Ahhh, duhaa, ( LaBron asking business manager, " what should I do"?) . What a rich fool he is.

Lebron is the biggest POS in the NBA.. and one of the biggest in the country. F”ing hypocrite..bought and paid for by China

Reactions: dorsey2005
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT