ADVERTISEMENT

Hey, my Liberal posters check this out.....

majus12

SuperCane
Oct 15, 2004
Fox News averaged 3.4 million total primetime viewers, compared to 1.9 million for MSNBC and only 1.4 million for CNN.

FNC grew 42 percent in total day and 39 percent in primetime compared to the first quarter of last year, the most year-to-year growth any cable news network.

As a result, FNC has now had 73 consecutive quarters as the top-rated cable news network and continues to deliver a double-digit percent advantage over both MSNBC and CNN.
So the silent majority becomes apparent.
FOX has more watchers than cnn& msnbc COMBINED@!
If that isnt the BAT Signal forTrump’s reelection, then you truly are clueless to reality

It doesn't matter. Republicans will brag about getting more viewing than anyone and complain about the media at the same time. Attempting to have it both ways. They have been doing this since the invention of news.. lol

It doesn't matter. Republicans will brag about getting more viewing than anyone and complain about the media at the same time. Attempting to have it both ways. They have been doing this since the invention of news.. lol
WRONG again. It goes to show you that rational people don’t watch liberal media conspiracy BS.
Wake up cd,.......

Reactions: vivijane
Fox News averaged 3.4 million total primetime viewers, compared to 1.9 million for MSNBC and only 1.4 million for CNN.

FNC grew 42 percent in total day and 39 percent in primetime compared to the first quarter of last year, the most year-to-year growth any cable news network.

As a result, FNC has now had 73 consecutive quarters as the top-rated cable news network and continues to deliver a double-digit percent advantage over both MSNBC and CNN.
If that isnt the BAT Signal forTrump’s reelection, then you truly are clueless to reality

You realize that the liberal audience is split in two stations and the conservative audience has one station.

Therefore if you combine CNN & MSNBC, you get 3.3 million vs Fox 3.4 million

So basically it mirrors the Nation, which is pretty much split down the middle.

So you can stop trying to pad yourself on the back!!! You don't dominate sh*t!!!

This is political. It should be in the lounge anyway. I can't tell when I am on my cell phone. If I had known I wouldn't have even responded to it.

Reactions: umnut
You realize that the liberal audience is split in two stations and the conservative audience has one station.

Therefore if you combine CNN & MSNBC, you get 3.3 million vs Fox 3.4 million

So basically it mirrors the Nation, which is pretty much split down the middle.

So you can stop trying to pad yourself on the back!!! You don't dominate sh*t!!!
Believe what you choose and buckle up for another 57 months of President Trump!

Reactions: vivijane
Gary just asked people to lay off the political crap so starting this thread is almost as dumb as thinking those tv ratings make a candidate the favorite.

@gferman please start putting your foot down.
Grow a set, and if you have an issue with me, MAN up and PM me you pussy! Dont be a passive agressive puss.
Then again, your a lib
pfffffft

Grow a set, and if you have an issue with me, MAN up and PM me you pussy! Dont be a passive agressive puss.
Then again, your a lib
pfffffft

I've said it to you already and I'll say it again now. Take your political bs and gtfoh. He literally just told you in another thread to knock this sh*t off. I'm an independent, but even if I was a republican I wouldn't want to read threads on a Canes site by some dumbass that couldn't do the math of two liberal networks vs one Republican one....while jerking off a politician like a cheerleader. I understand cheering for a person's favorite sports athletes/teams. Cheering for politicians just seems sad as hell to me, but either way it doesn't belong in the War Room.

Last edited:

Just shows how many dumb ass people there are. Fox has been shown to be the least reliable and most biased station out of all. If you depend on Fox for your information, won't even call what they do news, then you have your head buried in the sand or other body areas.

WRONG again. It goes to show you that rational people don’t watch liberal media conspiracy BS.
Wake up cd,.......
No it only shows you how many dumb ass people there are in the US. Fox is propaganda not news. All real journalist have quit Fox.

Reactions: miamimike

Honestly who gives a shit. What the **** is wrong with you mother****er.
Is that all you care about dipshit. **** uou

Reactions: canesfan470

Who cares!?!

When's the next Kick Return for a TD for the U?

FOX is propaganda TV, not news. It’s barely better than the National Enquirer. You are bragging about being a mindless, brainwashed , lemming headed to your own slaughter with all the other sheep. Most democrats are moderates. This was proven in the latest primaries. The left / the squad / Bernie is far worse than Trump. Problem is the moderate republicans, which I’d love to be, are disappearing. It is not the GOP, it is the tea party. You are a perfect example of that. If you’re a grown up white guy shouting about “libs” you should check your life. There are many, many intelligent, patriotic trump supporters. That group excludes you.

Honestly who gives a shit. What the **** is wrong with you mother****er.
Is that all you care about dipshit. **** uou
What else is going on to care about??????
Trumps handling of Covid 19 , which gets him re-elected!!!!!!!!!
57 MORE months!
Pfffft

Last edited:
Just shows how many dumb ass people there are. Fox has been shown to be the least reliable and most biased station out of all. If you depend on Fox for your information, won't even call what they do news, then you have your head buried in the sand or other body areas.
Pfffffft Who said that Politico? LMAO
Document your post or its BS!
57 more months doc!

FOX is propaganda TV, not news. It’s barely better than the National Enquirer. You are bragging about being a mindless, brainwashed , lemming headed to your own slaughter with all the other sheep. Most democrats are moderates. This was proven in the latest primaries. The left / the squad / Bernie is far worse than Trump. Problem is the moderate republicans, which I’d love to be, are disappearing. It is not the GOP, it is the tea party. You are a perfect example of that. If you’re a grown up white guy shouting about “libs” you should check your life. There are many, many intelligent, patriotic trump supporters. That group excludes you.
Pffffft

Are you ok Majus ?
Sure am, i respect your opinion Raoul, I simply dont agree with it.
Regardless my Cane brother, just accept the fact that Trump will be in office til 2024 minimum, as I wouldn't be surprised if its necessary to postpone the election.

Reactions: Raoul2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT