ADVERTISEMENT

Hi My Name is John Durham, Can we please talk about the origins of the Trump Russia Probe

Is there 4?

IG investiagation
Durham investigation
2 US Attorney Huber investigations - Clinton Foundation investigation and Surveillance abuses by Justice Department and FBI...started by Sessions

Phoning a friend...

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Lol. Wait until his findings castrate the deep state....at the point the dems will want to impeach him also.

Have sneaky suspicion that Rob Rosenstein will make a deal. He’s in the middle of all this and signed one of the FISA requests. Wanted to tape President etc. Would love to see it include Mueller, he has no morals hurt a lot of people during his career.

He’ll get there just not the occupants you want.

Pence, after he takes over from Trump after he's impeached?

giphy.gif

You right wing nutjobs are hilarious. Continue with your "witch hunt".....lol...lol
You fools got nothing like....

1. Obama wire taped Trump Tower
  2. Susan Rice illegally unmasked
  3. Hillary illegally sold uranium to Russia
  4. FISA warrants illegally obtained
  5. Did I miss anything? lol...lol
You fools need to direct, John Durham, who has no subpoena power to investigate that other corrupt right wing organization called the NRA. Your membership funds are being used to cloth Wayne LaPierre with suits from Beverly Hills and to pay for his hoe's apartment.

You right wing nutjobs are hilarious. Continue with your "witch hunt".....lol...lol

You fools need to direct, John Durham, who has no subpoena power to investigate that other corrupt right wing organization called the NRA. Your membership funds are being used to cloth Wayne LaPierre with suits from Beverly Hills and to pay for his hoe's apartment.
Hillary obstructed justice by destroying phones and hard drives and other evidence.

Reactions: grbcane

John Durham has subpoena power, and can indict people in and out of government, look out Comey, bad news homie.

Last edited:
Reactions: utatem and GLFSTRM
John Durham has subpoena power, and can indict people in and out of government, look out Comey, bad news homey.
Proof or STFU!! This is all window dressing to appease that idiot in the WH. You and the other right wing nutjobs will be disappointed again. Lol....lol

My only wish is that this drags on for as long as possible. I dont want any of these corrupt individuals to sleep well for a long time.
Yep. Trump will not sleep well as long as there is a Democratic House, SDNY, AG of NY and of course the Mueller report.

Proof or STFU!! This is all window dressing to appease that idiot in the WH. You and the other right wing nutjobs will be disappointed again. Lol....lol

This information isn’t hard to get, Ive done that for you and cd before, it’s pointless

Reactions: GLFSTRM
CEM, you are raging! Take a deep breath. Let's just see what happens. Did you know you can have your prescriptions delivered to your home?

From the mouth that said he would be Impeached 2 Thanksgivings ago........Dreamer......

Reactions: Strack_Cane
Cems is so delusional you can not make it up . Amazing what welfare and EBT cards will do to folks .Make them flush their values and all the shit go straight to their brain lmao

Prison time per Vegas.

Comey: 1/3
Clapper: 2/3
Strzok: Pick
Brennan: 5/2
McCabe: 3-1
Steele: 7/2
Paige: 5-1

Tick tock.

Reactions: grbcane
Prison time per Vegas.

Comey: 1/3
Clapper: 2/3
Strzok: Pick
Brennan: 5/2
McCabe: 3-1
Steele: 7/2
Paige: 5-1

Tick tock.

Is that real?

I think so....just confirming.

It is so pathetic that the Lefties are all after power and not the Good Ole USA!!!

By the way...there is a lot of scuttlebutt out there that this was Obama trying to save his key piece of legislation...

The Iran Nuclear Deal....

Isn’t that crazy...the President of the USA trying to save a deal for Nuclear Power with a mortal enemy that kept hostages for 444 days.

It is frightening when the truth comes out that this will be what this is all about.

Remember...Trump said this was the worst deal he had never seen (remember no one could read it).

Amazing...Chilling!!!

Cockroaches are scattering!!!

I can tell ya that your traitor boy Trump has just doubled down on collusion with a foreign government to accept dirt on an opponent during an election cycle. And he has the fking gall to say everyone does it. Another lie.

Some of you guys have got to be the dumbest MFs on the planet when this so called POTUS rips the law, the institutions, the constitution, our judiciary, our allies, and our own congressionals over Kim and Putin on a daily basis. He’s in love with Kim and Vladimir is so powerful. And you still support him. Can’t bring yourself to admit you were wrong. Many have you know? But you knuckle fking heads are stuck to save face instead of man up .

This boy is one sick puppy that’s getting away with practically murder and you jerkoffs continue to support the man, follow him like a blind mindless sheep. Well, I gotta call it like it is. You want war over this? Bring it on. None of you will have the balls to fight a live war once he’s kicked out of the White House. Cowards just like your fking leader. You’d All scrurry off whimpering with your tail between your legs.

Do you think you would stand still if Obama said what Trump said today. Oh fck no you wouldn’t. You’d raise holy hell over it, as you should, but that’s the Hypocrisy that your side is all about.

Got news for ya. Get used to going back to normal. It ain’t great, but it’s what got our country where it was until Trump comes in and tries fcking it all up. He’s gonna be history fellas. Best start getting used to it.

Reactions: Hermbike
I can tell ya that your traitor boy Trump has just doubled down on collusion with a foreign government to accept dirt on an opponent during an election cycle. And he has the fking gall to say everyone does it. Another lie.

Some of you guys have got to be the dumbest MFs on the planet when this so called POTUS rips the law, the institutions, the constitution, our judiciary, our allies, and our own congressionals over Kim and Putin on a daily basis. He’s in love with Kim and Vladimir is so powerful. And you still support him. Can’t bring yourself to admit you were wrong. Many have you know? But you knuckle fking heads are stuck to save face instead of man up .

This boy is one sick puppy that’s getting away with practically murder and you jerkoffs continue to support the man, follow him like a blind mindless sheep. Well, I gotta call it like it is. You want war over this? Bring it on. None of you will have the balls to fight a live war once he’s kicked out of the White House. Cowards just like your fking leader. You’d All scrurry off whimpering with your tail between your legs.

Do you think you would stand still if Obama said what Trump said today. Oh fck no you wouldn’t. You’d raise holy hell over it, as you should, but that’s the Hypocrisy that your side is all about.

Got news for ya. Get used to going back to normal. It ain’t great, but it’s what got our country where it was until Trump comes in and tries fcking it all up. He’s gonna be history fellas. Best start getting used to it.

Just for clarity because you’ve disparaged a lot of people you know nothing about, What war are you a veteran of?

Just for clarity because you’ve disparaged a lot of people you know nothing about, What war are you a veteran of?
He’s upset that Trump said he’d listen to the dirt from a foreign entity on the Dems, but Cane Attack isn’t upset about Hillary and the Dems paying for Russian lies and disinformation, or under the Obama administration, Comey using Russia unverified information to illegally obtain FISA warrants. He’s just very upset set, he had to sit down and use an inhaler.

I

I’m not disparaging anyone in particular Zeke. If you think it fits then wear it. I’ve read several posts here where posters spoke about civil war over protecting this clown in the WH. So it’s a response to that.

Lemme ask you something. Can you honestly support him based on those comments he made yesterday? Just that alone. Not to include his 10K+ lies and counting. This POTUS is ruining our country before your very eyes yet a good bunch here are still strongly in his corner. I just can’t believe it.

Did you know the military brass is practically unanimously opposed to their CINC? They’ll follow his “legal” orders loyally, but the point is, they believe him to be a complete failure. I get this from senior Army officers.

Watch as another of his appointees, FBI Director, Chris Wray “likely” bites the dust or sets Trump straight. Sad and even sadder is the sheep here that continue to support POTUS. and all his country-destroying antics.

Reactions: cems52 and Hermbike
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT