ADVERTISEMENT

Hidin Biden

canesgotscrewedagain

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2003
This guy hides in his basement during his campaign while the media covers his ass and runs it all for him. Now he's hiding in the White House not allowed to speak unless reading off a teleprompter. He can't take a single unscripted question. He can't remember the name of the Secretary of Defense or where he even works. He doesn't even know where he is half the time. Who the f#ck is running this country because it sure isn't him? This guy couldn't run a crew meeting at Burger King and he is supposed to be running our country, leader of the free world and most powerful man on the planet.. The media continues to cover for him, but he can't hide forever. He won't make it to the end of the year. The world is laughing and our enemies are taking notice. This is dangerous. What an embarrassment.

This guy hides in his basement during his campaign while the media covers his ass and runs it all for him. Now he's hiding in the White House not allowed to speak unless reading off a teleprompter. He can't take a single unscripted question. He can't remember the name of the Secretary of Defense or where he even works. He doesn't even know where he is half the time. Who the f#ck is running this country because it sure isn't him? This guy couldn't run a crew meeting at Burger King and he is supposed to be running our country, leader of the free world and most powerful man on the planet.. The media continues to cover for him, but he can't hide forever. He won't make it to the end of the year. The world is laughing and our enemies are taking notice. This is dangerous. What an embarrassment.
He never should have been President. The American voter did not know, because it was hidden at the time how demented this guy was. He had two aneurysm's where neurosurgeons would tell you that one aneurism would likely cause brain damage. This guy had two aneurism's . I would bet he is brain damaged. How brain damaged is questionable.
The real shame is that the Democrats propped up this guy, a fraction of what he was as a human, to run for President for their own designs , not caring about this guy that is half dead at the time of his running for President! Again, the American public needs to be prepared to resist to a plan that Democrats designed to make the Hoe in Chief, the Leftists of all Leftists, President of the U.S.A.

Yet still gets 81 million votes while beating Trump like drum! It tells us how shitty Trump is...lol

Its sad when brain damaged people get into position's of power. I understand your point of view being a Communist.

You'd have to be to the right of Genghis Khan to think I'm a communist. Are you ?

Yet still gets 81 million votes while beating Trump like drum! It tells us how shitty Trump is...lol

Or what azzholes are out there. Dementia rules!
You can tell when low info right wingers get all their info from Fox and talk radio.

So give us the lowdown. What's Joe doing? Now that he's solved Covid, what's next? Now that is solved our immigration problems, kids in dumpsters not cages, what's next? No pipeline, truck it in, what's next? Press conferences, He don't need no stinking press conferences.

You'd have to be to the right of Genghis Khan to think I'm a communist. Are you ?
I haven't read or have an indication that your point of view benefits the American public, that are legal citizens ,that work hard for a living, that believe in our Constitution and are grateful for being citizens of the greatest country on earth. You would choke saying or believing this.

Or what azzholes are out there. Dementia rules!

So give us the lowdown. What's Joe doing? Now that he's solved Covid, what's next? Now that is solved our immigration problems, kids in dumpsters not cages, what's next? No pipeline, truck it in, what's next? Press conferences, He don't need no stinking press conferences.

Got the COVID stimulus bill passed which is one of the more consequential bills passed in years. Is addressing the nation about it on Thursday. Addressing COVID would probably not get much air time over at Fox, who are apparently more interested in Doctor Seuss, Cancel Culture, and brown people entering the US at the southern border.

Got the COVID stimulus bill passed which is one of the more consequential bills passed in years. Is addressing the nation about it on Thursday. Addressing COVID would probably not get much air time over at Fox, who are apparently more interested in Doctor Seuss, Cancel Culture, and brown people entering the US at the southern border.

Trump killed ISIS, Biden killed Dr. Seuss. Not my line but kind of funny. We're talking Dr. Seuss because that's what you guys are taking aim at. That, statues, white bears, gender pronouns...it ain't us doing this we're just responding to your continued folly. He passed a Covid bill? You're riding Trump's coattails on this issue, you ain't done chit.

Not only that, but where is he. Let's hear something from him!!

Last edited:

Almost nothing to do with Covid, since you like polls so much, here’s on for you.

He never should have been President. The American voter did not know, because it was hidden at the time how demented this guy was. He had two aneurysm's where neurosurgeons would tell you that one aneurism would likely cause brain damage. This guy had two aneurism's . I would bet he is brain damaged. How brain damaged is questionable.
The real shame is that the Democrats propped up this guy, a fraction of what he was as a human, to run for President for their own designs , not caring about this guy that is half dead at the time of his running for President! Again, the American public needs to be prepared to resist to a plan that Democrats designed to make the Hoe in Chief, the Leftists of all Leftists, President of the U.S.A.
Look, if most liberals are like CD and cems, what did you expect? They fall in line like simple sheep after Don Lemon and Rachel Maddow tell them what to think and do. Easily controlled

Trump killed ISIS, Biden killed Dr. Seuss. Not my line but kind of funny. We're talking Dr. Seuss because that's what you guys are taking aim at. That, statues, white bears, gender pronouns...it ain't us doing this we're just responding to your continued folly. He passed a Covid bill? You're riding Trump's coattails on this issue, you ain't done chit.

Not only that, but where is he. Let's hear something from him!!
It's called a democracy.

This is like the old Steve Allen bit, 'The Question Man'. You give the answer and we have to guess the question.

It's called more nonsense by CD.
Just because you don't agree with what the people want.... That doesn't mean we don't live in a Democracy. If you have different views then make a compelling argument. Sell yourself. Sell policies. Living life just playing the results or just being disagreeable because you don't get your way is no way to live your life.

I knew Biden was losing it. But frankly, I didn't realize how far and how fast it's happened and continuing to happen. The Libs really stuck it to us this time. At least with Obama we had a brilliant guy whose policies and tactics, we hated. With this guy, we've got Jack Chit. Biden is in so far over his head that even he had had his mind...and he does not...he couldn't get it done. He comes out from hiding, gives snippets of half-sentences and fukcs that up. Would be funny except damn, the jokes on us! The Libs are also taking this cruise with us on that 'Ship of Fools'. But they could care less, their majority has just begun to pass the first of what will be many of wild spending bills that even the increase in taxes coming our way, will fail to sustain.

Also how about the stupid chit that's kicked off the beginning of his term. Stopped the pipeline but did nothing to lower our usage. Invited our southern neighbors to come stay with us and is putting children in cage-like dumpsters as they overwhelm our border. His 'scientific approach' to Covid is to latch onto what Trump had initiated and nothing else.

Where's the national media, must be locked in the basement with Biden. Our only hope as a nation is that this chit show only plays for 4 years. Even that may be too much for survival.

I knew Biden was losing it. But frankly, I didn't realize how far and how fast it's happened and continuing to happen. The Libs really stuck it to us this time. At least with Obama we had a brilliant guy whose policies and tactics, we hated. With this guy, we've got Jack Chit. Biden is in so far over his head that even he had had his mind...and he does not...he couldn't get it done. He comes out from hiding, gives snippets of half-sentences and fukcs that up. Would be funny except damn, the jokes on us! The Libs are also taking this cruise with us on that 'Ship of Fools'. But they could care less, their majority has just begun to pass the first of what will be many of wild spending bills that even the increase in taxes coming our way, will fail to sustain.

Also how about the stupid chit that's kicked off the beginning of his term. Stopped the pipeline but did nothing to lower our usage. Invited our southern neighbors to come stay with us and is putting children in cage-like dumpsters as they overwhelm our border. His 'scientific approach' to Covid is to latch onto what Trump had initiated and nothing else.

Where's the national media, must be locked in the basement with Biden. Our only hope as a nation is that this chit show only plays for 4 years. Even that may be too much for survival.
Nice Try. Trump should be in a federal prison for all he has done the last four years. Credit for COVID? Are you serious? His lack of a response cost hundreds of thousands of lives easily. No national response at all in fact. Told the the American people with a straight face we are going from 15 cases to zero cases. Before we got millions of cases.

Get off the guys nut sack. He deserves no credit. He belongs in prison for this and a wide range of other things things woefully unbecoming a sitting US President.

Pretending this POS deserves credit for anything but encouraging racist to attack our country is unacceptable.

Just because you don't agree with what the people want.... That doesn't mean we don't live in a Democracy. If you have different views then make a compelling argument. Sell yourself. Sell policies. Living life just playing the results or just being disagreeable because you don't get your way is no way to live your life.

Been watching you do exactly that for some years now!

• Love
Reactions: CaneBandit
Nice Try. Trump should be in a federal prison for all he has done the last four years. Credit for COVID? Are you serious? His lack of a response cost hundreds of thousands of lives easily. No national response at all in fact. Told the the American people with a straight face we are going from 15 cases to zero cases. Before we got millions of cases.

Get off the guys nut sack. He deserves no credit. He belongs in prison for this and a wide range of other things things woefully unbecoming a sitting US President.

Pretending this POS deserves credit for anything but encouraging racist to attack our country is unacceptable.
TDS deflection again

Reactions: krvanness

Agree with a lot you have stated here. You say Obama was brilliant . I say Obama was an elitist, a racist and a disciple of Reverend Wright and all his B.S. I for one, wanted to see him succeed however he failed miserably.

Reactions: irwinn
Agree with a lot you have stated here. You say Obama was brilliant . I say Obama was an elitist, a racist and a disciple of Reverend Wright and all his B.S. I for one, wanted to see him succeed however he failed miserably.
Obviously he was brilliant. Stop being silly. Graduated from two Ivy league schools with high honors.

Obviously he was brilliant. Stop being silly. Graduated from two Ivy league schools with high honors.
Not impressed. I deal with Harvard, Northwestern , U of Chicago grads and their MBA's. Smart but I graduated from the "U" with their reliance on me. That doesn't make me more capable than them however they are not more capable than me. It's all bullshit, life in business or politics or almost all disciplines begin once you are out of school. I am not impressed with where you went to school. Obama did not mean anything to me because he went to a prestigious university. His public accomplishments were minimal.

Yes his performance was dismal, but I still would stick with brilliant, carried himself well and was an outstanding public speaker...accomplished little of value. Biden, on the other hand, has lost the little that he had. He has nothing to offer and the party leaders and the people around are scared chitless about how he will be handling himself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT