ADVERTISEMENT

Hmmmm. A New Poll Is Out. Tide Is Turning.

Very good news, a good amount of Trump supporters like myself don’t respond to polls, I know Trump supporters who won’t say their supporting Trump, because they don’t want to be hassled. A lot of these polls over sample democrat voters, these are reasons Trump voters aren’t accurately measured.

tenor.gif

Wait to see what the numbers will be when Trump gets Dementia Joe one on one on a debate stage. It will be a beat down like Miami vs Savannah St.
I have bad news Mixer. I have had more than a few clients (both left wing and right wing) who say that he will find a way to skip the debates.

I have bad news Mixer. I have had more than a few clients (both left wing and right wing) who say that he will find a way to skip the debates.
I keep telling Mrs 801 that same thing. Not sure how they would pull it off but they have to know it would be a disaster to let Dementia Joe up on that stage.

It kinda goes both ways though. Obviously biden doesn’t want a strait up debate because he’d be embarrassed but If your Trump, would you want to debate someone on a liberal network moderated by an anti trumper liberal that’s network had been caught funneling the questions to their guy?

it’s kind of like the ucf uf situation where uf said they’d play ucf but only if it was for one game in gainsville with sec refs and only 5,000 seats alloted to ucf fans. It’s bull shit.

if they both agree upon not having any debates that hurts Trump in that bidens whole game plan is to just hide and stay quiet through the campaign and let The liberal media do his dirty work.

It kinda goes both ways though. Obviously biden doesn’t want a strait up debate because he’d be embarrassed but If your Trump, would you want to debate someone on a liberal network moderated by an anti trumper liberal that’s network had been caught funneling the questions to their guy?

it’s kind of like the ucf uf situation where uf said they’d play ucf but only if it was for one game in gainsville with sec refs and only 5,000 seats alloted to ucf fans. It’s bull shit.
Everything you said was correct but nothing about what you said is true. Think about it.

Reactions: mahb
Everything you said was correct but nothing about what you said is true. Think about it.
I edited and added to my last post if that helps. You’re saying what, that even Though the reality of the situation is just that but you think the outcome would play out different?

I edited and added to my last post if that helps. You’re saying what, that even Though the reality of the situation is just that but you think the outcome would play out different?
I have no opinion anymore. I am completely deflated that this country is where it is.

Reactions: zackbear
I have no opinion anymore. I am completely deflated that this country is where it is.
**** that. Just because the squeakiest wheel get’s the most oil doesn’t mean there isn’t three more wheels to that one that’s high maintenance. People like me that are self sufficient have better things to do than protest and burn buildings. Our voice will be heard in the voter booth just like last time in fact probably more so.

He (Trump) is getting mauled. He is getting boat raced! But it is meaningless until a few weeks out. Polls this far out don't mean much.

They probably are running out of time for the fake investigation though.
Not a "fake" investigation. You mean "HOAX" investigation.

Reactions: zackbear
Libs are such a proud, arrogant, and ignorant bunch,,,,,, remember 16 all the polls, all the Experts,,,, all the predictions,,,, and what happened ? Same truck is coming passengers, try and get the plates this time LOL

Reactions: grbcane
Love how a poll showing that 39 percent of votes would support trump is good news. Wow how standards have changed.

you can add 10-12% Stealth voters that will go for Trump...
Realistic Trump is minimum @ 49%....

2016 All over again... Bank on it..!!!

The stealth voters you speak of where independents in 2016 who voted for Trump. They have almost all jumped over to Biden this year.

Its very surreal. Biden isnt all there . The radical left knows they can control him. Democrat proponents have even talked about not debating Trump. His corrupt dealings with Ukraine and China are proven, his history of plagiarism and outright lies about his past have been shown. And yet the Dems don't care because they have no integrity.Its about power ,not ethics and not the American people.

The stealth voters you speak of where independents in 2016 who voted for Trump. They have almost all jumped over to Biden this year.

hahaha yea because the polls say so... hahaha

Another rude awakening on Nov.... But this one will be much better seeing you cancel culture woke dumb asses who give nothing back to this country except burning flags destroying statues rioting stealing ..
While you hide under the freedom it provides you.

hahaha yea because the polls say so... hahaha

Another rude awakening on Nov.... But this one will be much better seeing you cancel culture woke dumb asses who give nothing back to this country except burning flags destroying statues rioting stealing ..
While you hide under the freedom it provides you.

What's your evidence for these so called "stealth voters" ?

What's your evidence for these so called "stealth voters" ?
Fox just reported that Republicans got more new voters signed up than Democrats the last 2 months in battle ground states.

Walkaway campaign added over 75,000 new democrats that they vet extensively to the Republican side. I am feeling better this weekend for sure. Finally some Americans are waking up and not being sheep like yourself.

https://www.walkawaycampaign.com/

Fox just reported that Republicans got more new voters signed up than Democrats the last 2 months in battle ground states.

Walkaway campaign added over 75,000 new democrats that they vet extensively to the Republican side. I am feeling better this weekend for sure. Finally some Americans are waking up and not being sheep like yourself.

https://www.walkawaycampaign.com/

Where’s the evidence of this ?

yea keep believing these bias polls ... laughable .. Gun loving state going blue...
laughable ... Keep dreaming...

A couple of years ago Arizona was where Texas is today - a heavily Hispanic state with large population centers that were trending blue. Today AZ is closing in on having two Dem Senators with Biden leading Trump in every poll there. We should therefore not be surprised that Texas is competitive.

A couple of years ago Arizona was where Texas is today - a heavily Hispanic state with large population centers that were trending blue. Today AZ is closing in on having two Dem Senators with Biden leading Trump in every poll there. We should therefore not be surprised that Texas is competitive.

why do most believe latinos are for the left...

Most hard working latinos are center right and do support law & order ..

The left is getting way in front of this election and they are going to be very disappointed..

Reactions: grbcane
why do most believe latinos are for the left...

Most hard working latinos are center right and do support law & order ..

The left is getting way in front of this election and they are going to be very disappointed..

The idea that Latinos are center right is a relic of the past. A vast majority today support policies that are completely in sync with progressives.

They voted overwhelmingly for Dem candidates in 2018 and favor a $15 minimum wage, government health care, and stricter gun control.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-ta...involvement-in-health-care-stricter-gun-laws/

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT