ADVERTISEMENT

How bad is Inflation really? NY Strip Steaks Publix

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
I haven't been to Publix in months with my back surgery but yesterday I finally made it there.
I pick up a pack of 2 NY Strip Steaks my favorite cut and they used to run $11.99-$14.99 per pound so 2 nice steaks ran $27-$30
Yesterday they were marked $20.49 per pound so 2 nice steaks $45-$47 for the pack.
No thank you. I have the money but couldn't believe that.

Reactions: orly 1022
I haven't been to Publix in months with my back surgery but yesterday I finally made it there.
I pick up a pack of 2 NY Strip Steaks my favorite cut and they used to run $11.99-$14.99 per pound so 2 nice steaks ran $27-$30
Yesterday they were marked $20.49 per pound so 2 nice steaks $45-$47 for the pack.
No thank you. I have the money but couldn't believe that.
Thank the Democrats and their policy. We didn't have this runaway inflation under Trump! We didn't have these gas prices under Trump! We didn't have these lazy turds staying home and not working under Trump! This Is the typical incompetence of a Democratic Party administration.

Thank the Democrats and their policy. We didn't have this runaway inflation under Trump! We didn't have these gas prices under Trump! We didn't have these lazy turds staying home and not working under Trump! This Is the typical incompetence of a Democratic Party administration.
I'd rather go to a high end steakhouse and get 1 prime NY strip at $60 then pay $48 for 2 USDA Choice at Publix.

Biden created inflation is another new tax on all Americans.
He didn't create it but the incessant printing of dollars did and under his watch they want to print a whole lot more. That makes him currently responsible for dollar weakening and prices rising.

Reactions: utatem
So unfortunate that Hunter Biden has contributed to a precipitous rise in steak prices.

So unfortunate that Hunter Biden has contributed to a precipitous rise in steak prices.
You can evade and joke but these price increases hurt people REAL BAD. The very people that your party claims to care about so much. It won't matter if they get $15 per hour if prices increase like this.

No he is not the reason for steak prices going up. But He is the reason the crack heads could not find crack !!!!

I'd rather go to a high end steakhouse and get 1 prime NY strip at $60 then pay $48 for 2 USDA Choice at Publix.
May as well when the price is that close. It was reported by Fox that the inflation rate for May stood at 5%. Not good at all. F--k you Sleepy Joe and your administration!

ADVERTISEMENT