ADVERTISEMENT

How conspiracies, lies and disinformation are the hallmark of today’s Republican Party

MikeJW

SuperCane
Gold Member
Sep 3, 2001
“Something happened last Saturday that was significant because it was unprecedented: Donald Trump spoke at a rally in the heart of Trump country—Cullman, Alabama, which gave the incumbent president more than 88 percent of the vote in 2020—and he was booed. The jeers were scattered but noticeable, enough so that Trump responded to them.”

“Trump had encouraged those in the audience to get vaccinated. “I believe totally in your freedoms. I do. You’ve got to do what you have to do,” Trump said, “but I recommend: Take the vaccines. I did it—it’s good.” Yet for a large number of Trump supporters in the audience, even though the former president hadn’t embraced government or private-sector mandates, he had crossed a redline.”

“Something happened last Saturday that was significant because it was unprecedented: Donald Trump spoke at a rally in the heart of Trump country—Cullman, Alabama, which gave the incumbent president more than 88 percent of the vote in 2020—and he was booed. The jeers were scattered but noticeable, enough so that Trump responded to them.”

“Trump had encouraged those in the audience to get vaccinated. “I believe totally in your freedoms. I do. You’ve got to do what you have to do,” Trump said, “but I recommend: Take the vaccines. I did it—it’s good.” Yet for a large number of Trump supporters in the audience, even though the former president hadn’t embraced government or private-sector mandates, he had crossed a redline.”

Yawn

That's right Mike. It kind of blows up this whole "cult" label you on the left like to throw around...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

On Mr. Russia Russia Russia ..

If you don't think democrats are guilty of conspiracies, lies and disinformation, you haven't been watching or reading anything the past 8 months. Nor have you been on the planet during our president's Afghan screw-ups. All we have been given by the WH are lies, inaccuracies and bad info and incredibly poor judgement in Afghanistan. You have to be kidding me

Reactions: grbcane

Well, get used to Trump. He will be running in 2024 unless the courts do not allow him to run.

They've always had authoritarian tendencies, which means they either attempt to control information (crying about liberal media) or engage in blatant lies, misinformation and wild conspiracy theories as a means to blur objective reality in order to control the public.

They've always had authoritarian tendencies, which means they either attempt to control information (crying about liberal media) or engage in blatant lies, misinformation and wild conspiracy theories as a means to blur objective reality in order to control the public.
This summarizes liberals to T. Russia collision conspiracy misinformation, media lack of reporting on Burisma, lack of reporting on Biden’s son’s laptop, Conspiracy that Trump colluded with white supremacists to storm the Capitol. False claims that Trump said to drink Lysol or Clorox. We can go on and on. Thank you for pointing out the liberal agenda, Raoul2.

This summarizes liberals to T. Russia collision conspiracy misinformation, media lack of reporting on Burisma, lack of reporting on Biden’s son’s laptop, Conspiracy that Trump colluded with white supremacists to storm the Capitol. False claims that Trump said to drink Lysol or Clorox. We can go on and on. Thank you for pointing out the liberal agenda, Raoul2.

What is this babble? Please try to stick to the topic instead of puking up whatever random nonsense springs to mind.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT