ADVERTISEMENT

HOW MANY LIES HAS CD & ThE REST

Of the clown show spewed and or twisted words .
The clown show coming to a town near you..
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
59je6f.jpg

Little Lying CD exposed again
Yup, but we can't allow CDS...CD Syndrome,to get in our heads. CD is a valuable member of the Lounge in that he brings comical relief with his comments. The Democratic Libtards on this board seem to have adopted him which makes their point of view even more retarded. In my opinion he is good for this board.

OP, starts a thread about lies but today he told a whopper. He started a thread claiming Biden signed a deal with the Russians to buy their oil. Can you believe this guy?

OP, starts a thread about lies but today he told a whopper. He started a thread claiming Biden signed a deal with the Russians to buy their oil. Can you believe this guy?

So We’re not importing oil from Russia now ?

Hahaha you’re not looking so smart these days are you… hahaha

My dad always told me if u hang around dumb-asses you become a dumb-ass…

I quess he was right you’re living proof…

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Hahaha you’re not looking so smart these days are you… hahaha

My dad always told me if u hang around dumb-asses you become a dumb-ass…

I quess he was right you’re living proof…
Nice deflection. Stop starting threads when you have no credibility. Posting lies is your thang. Keep it up.

Go back and read all posts relating to this subject. You obviously have no clue what you're talking about.

I did couldn’t find the one where you said we’re not importing oil from Russia. So are we or aren’t we importing oil from RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT