ADVERTISEMENT

How to Avoid Being Raped according to UC

mrpants

SuperCane
Jan 2, 2011
University of Colorado's Advice on How to Avoid Being Raped
Be realistic about your ability to protect yourself.Your instinct may be to scream, go ahead! It may startle your attacker and give you an opportunity to run away.Kick off your shoes if you have time and can't run in them.Don't take time to look back; just get away.If your life is in danger, passive resistance may be your best defense.Tell your attacker that you have a disease or are menstruating.Vomiting or urinating may also convince the attacker to leave you alone.Yelling, hitting or biting may give you a chance to escape, do it!Understand that some actions on your part might lead to more harm.
Remember, every emergency situation is different. Only you can decide which action is most appropriate.
This is not a joke... Liberals empower criminals and try to ban guns. It's just idiotic. But coming from the party of Bill Clinton who is really surprised.

I'm sure the 1 in 6 women that are sexually assaulted at least once in there life feel a whole lot safer.

Originally posted by surfstang:
Be realistic about your ability to protect yourself.Your instinct may be to scream, go ahead! It may startle your attacker and give you an opportunity to run away.Kick off your shoes if you have time and can't run in them.Don't take time to look back; just get away.If your life is in danger, passive resistance may be your best defense.Tell your attacker that you have a disease or are menstruating.Vomiting or urinating may also convince the attacker to leave you alone.Yelling, hitting or biting may give you a chance to escape, do it!Understand that some actions on your part might lead to more harm.
Remember, every emergency situation is different. Only you can decide which action is most appropriate.
This is not a joke... Liberals empower criminals and try to ban guns. It's just idiotic. But coming from the party of Bill Clinton who is really surprised.

I'm sure the 1 in 6 women that are sexually assaulted at least once in there life feel a whole lot safer.

I just hope my tax dollars are effectively reducing his handicap. I would hate to think he was wasting tax money and not improving his game...lol.

UM
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by FightinIbis:
Originally posted by surfstang:

I just hope my tax dollars are effectively reducing his handicap. I would hate to think he was wasting tax money and not improving his game...lol.

UM

Oops...wrong thread..lol.

UM

There have never been a more perfect explanation of the Democrat (dims) than what you said Surf!! I see that even lefties here won't challenge your point!

Thanks Bro!!

GO CANES!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT