ADVERTISEMENT

How To Talk to Your Children About Michael Sam

Fukin HILARIOUS !!!

The problem with the idiots U r directing this at is they either will not get it or they will tell U, as good Christians, that JESUS is cool with that other shit but hes definitely not down with the Homos

Kerem, I will pray for your soul.

Guv, how do you know that Sam won't beat the hell out of his boyfriend before his career is over???????

Originally posted by theguv:
Take notes knuckle-draggers...
Wow, look at that. A father "choosing": the time and place to talk to his son about homosexuality.

Seems like a better situation than to be sitting there watching the draft with your 9 year old and suddenly the sports network, that oh by the way, for almost any similar content that was televised would have put up a "viewer discretion is advised" warning, decides to expose him to two grown men passionately kissing each other. All for ratings and shock value. This was not intended to advance the homosexual message. In fact it hurt it. If you think otherwise, you are naive.

Your post only highlights the difference in these two scenarios guv and again, love the name calling that goes right along with intolerance of different views and opinions.

Originally posted by Joetoth:

Wow, look at that. A father "choosing": the time and place to talk to his son about homosexuality.

Seems like a better situation than to be sitting there watching the draft with your 9 year old and suddenly the sports network, that oh by the way, for almost any similar content that was televised would have put up a "viewer discretion is advised" warning, decides to expose him to two grown men passionately kissing each other. All for ratings and shock value. This was not intended to advance the homosexual message. In fact it hurt it. If you think otherwise, you are naive.

Your post only highlights the difference in these two scenarios guv and again, love the name calling that goes right along with intolerance of different views and opinions.
I am all about treating people fairly and respecting their choice.....God has given us free will. But ESPN crossed a line. I watch sports to get away from politics and political issues. ESPN crossed that line and so did Sam. Sam knew what he was doing and put on a show to further his own personal show. ESPN did the same. ESPN lost a ton of credibility,

I do not mind Sam playing pro football I dont care because I do not share a locker room with him. If I did there maybe some privacy issues but I still would not mind him as a teammate or co worker.

There really is no need to make a bigger deal out of this than there needs to be. You all have to teach your kids about life. That is your role as a parent. Not to expect everyone around you to save you the job.

Sure none of us would rather have to watch that sh't show instead of an NFL draft but it is life. Get over it already. We see all kinds of foolishness on T.V. So what?

Maybe you don't let your kids watch T.V. if you are that worried about it. Maybe you explain it to them when it happens. Maybe you have already explained to your kids about homosexuality.

Either way, if you are going to raise kids you better understand that you don't control the actions of others around you. They are going to be on their own one day. It is better to get them to understand that not everyone has your lifestyle, religion, sexuality, or political views.

yes !!!! How DARE U have the nerve to oppose my bigotry and intolerance !!!!
HOW DARE U !!!!!!!!!!!!! The nerve of U LIBS to call out the rampant homophobia and bigotry and racism that pollutes this world........How dare U !!!!

I tolerate views I don't like. I listen to them and then I respond. Nothing I do or call for or think limits your ability to be a bigot.

Originally posted by kerem:

Fukin HILARIOUS !!!

The problem with the idiots U r directing this at is they either will not get it or they will tell U, as good Christians, that JESUS is cool with that other shit but hes definitely not down with the Homos
Interesting how such a big deal is made about homosexuals as if they were actually french kissing them through the TV set. Geez!!! Get over it already. OMG!!! That's life....move on because obviously this dude doesn't give a crap what anyone thinks anyway...lol
This post was edited on 5/13 6:29 PM by cdwright40

Originally posted by honeyiv:

Kerem, I will pray for your soul.

Guv, how do you know that Sam won't beat the hell out of his boyfriend before his career is over???????
Thx U Brother

Jesus LOVES U (no homo)

I would like to just say a few things here. God will never love any of us any more than He does right now!
We can only please Him by walking in love as he did for all people. It doesn't mean we are to condone all
and anything people embrace as truth or acceptable in God's sight.
Everyone has been given "free will" to pursue their own life. It is written in the the Bible that there is a way
that seems right to man but only leads to destruction.
All roads lead to a God, but only one road leads to truth and eternal life. It's The Highway to Jesus Christ.

John !4:6

Originally posted by Christian Cowboy:
I would like to just say a few things here. God will never love any of us any more than He does right now!
We can only please Him by walking in love as he did for all people. It doesn't mean we are to condone all
and anything people embrace as truth or acceptable in God's sight.
Everyone has been given "free will" to pursue their own life. It is written in the the Bible that there is a way
that seems right to man but only leads to destruction.
All roads lead to a God, but only one road leads to truth and eternal life. It's The Highway to Jesus Christ.

John !4:6
Kind words, for sure. The question really is whether or not sexuality is an act of free will.

God would not "make" someone to be, that which he would also condemn and call an abomination.
Mankind has free will. We are the only specie that has those characteristics as God said, we are created in His Image.
All other living things do only what their nature and purpose calls for them to do. Yes, they can be trained to limited
levels of do other than what comes natural.
No Killer Whales or Seals decided to build a Sea World. Left alone, they only do what they were created for.
Just like the when the snake bites the rabbit, it says while it's dying...why did you bite me...and the snake reply's, it's my nature.

Who Got Adam and Eve to make the wrong choice?

Gary, delete this thread right now. You have an a__hole making fun of Jesus and I'm not gonna put up with it. I'm not the type of Christian that turns the other cheek. Please delete this thread right now!!!

sds522,
What is your privacy issue if you were a teammate of Sam? It never ceases to amaze me how supposedly heterosexual men freak out at the thought of a gay teammate and being naked in same locker room. I am straight and could care less if the naked man next to me at the local gym locker room or one of several locker rooms I was in as a player is gay or if he looks at my junk and has "thought". As long as a guy in that environment does not say or do something inappropriate I have no different feelings or reactions in any way toward the gay guy.

All you guys with "privacy issues" should be wearing skirts to work because basically you are acting as if you have vaginas instead of a penis. Women fear that scenario of sharing a locker room with men because of the obvious psychological element of danger/rape that a female has had to deal with being the weaker gender since the dawn of mankind. Duh! So stop with that retarded argument.

The guys who are so freaked out about sharing a locker room with a gay guy are basically little girls who are terrified the same way women would be. "privacy issues"; Please, it is ok to not have privacy with other naked men bumping into your balls in a locker room, but if the teammate is gay you turn into a woman.

Privacy my ass. A lack of comfort can only be explained as either total bigotry and hate being your core traits or fear of Homo desires coming out. Or you have a vagina!

How to explain it to your kids?? How about the same way you explain a straight couple? Two people want to be together because it makes them happy and it's their choice...pretty simple. Not sure I understand the complexity....

The " you should be tolerant" crowd being intolerant of those that disagree with them, what a shocker. Karen,theguv, andy"I gobble cock" c tree and the rest of them are a joke, disturbing but a joke.

This board has really gone in the shitter and apparently is full of guys who take it in the shitter.

Thanks, and if you have a Bible, look up Ephesians 6:10-12

When a person is a bigot, prejudice and hateful, etc. it's rooted in this.

Take it to the Bank!

it doesn't hurt it; the more it's seen, the more it's accepted; there will be some initial backlash, but it will soon fade away

Originally posted by CANE1983:
How to explain it to your kids?? How about the same way you explain a straight couple? Two people want to be together because it makes them happy and it's their choice...pretty simple. Not sure I understand the complexity....
of course there is something to explain, because they will ask; parents will have to explain that only a man and woman can make a baby;

The irony of this is, there are TONS of people more butthurt than Michael Sam is himself.

Originally posted by LoveTHUGU:
The " you should be tolerant" crowd being intolerant of those that disagree with them, what a shocker. Karen,theguv, andy"I gobble cock" c tree and the rest of them are a joke, disturbing but a joke.

This board has really gone in the shitter and apparently is full of guys who take it in the shitter.
Hey LoveCHUGGINGDUDESGOO,

I have no problem if you want to be intolerant. It has no effect on my day. I live a hate-free life. My soul is clean and filled with positivity. You should give it a try. It appears to me that you have a lot of pent-up aggression that dominates your soul, and I wish you will some day find the peace that continues to allude you. Maybe it will be in the embrace of another man? Who knows? But it is pretty clear you are an unhappy soul by the way you attack people on here. The only problem with this board are the people that seem to feel consistently attacking others is "cool". I never said a single thing to you until you attacked me just like you have done with so many members on this board.

If Michael Sam is causing you this much anger and disgust, you should really look into it because the actions of one man that you have never met, or will ever meet, makes you this angry then you have some much deeper issues.

Keep on hating if you like. It makes zero impact on my life or others. I will only bring you unhappiness.

Blanlablabla says andy "I love chugging cock" c tree..........yea I am so personally affected and invested in this matter that I have made one post on the issue and it was really more about the jerk offs like you and the rest that preach tolerance yet show none, not about the seventh round pick who's own dad doesn't accept.

Who's next? Karen? Ocean????????

Blanlablabla says andy "I love chugging cock" c tree..........yea I am so personally affected and invested in this matter that I have made one post on the issue and it was really more about the jerk offs like you and the rest that preach tolerance yet show none, not about the seventh round pick who's own dad doesn't accept.

Who's next? Karen? Ocean????????
And I showed "intolerance" in which post?

Michael Sam's jersey is the rookie jersey selling right now. Behind Manziel's. So I don't think any one's movement is being hurt.

As far as politics and sports that line has been crossed many times. Mexico '68 comes to mind. Munich '72. Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf. Muhammad Ali. Jesse Owens. Max Schmelling. Donald Sterling.

As far as intolerance towards intolerance goes, there's really no way to be intolerant of someone and their beliefs other than somehow lobbying for legislation that restricts one's rights.

I would never support legislation that made it a crime or prevented an idiot from being an idiot.

He's Baaaaaaaaaaack
Haven't seen u around in a while. .....where U been OG ?

THUG, the Original Gangsta
THUG, the Original MEAN GIRL
THUG, the ORIGINAL KNUCKLE DRAGGER
THUG, the ORIGINAL INTERNET TOUGH GUY AND BULLY

Where U been homee ???

Honestly, Im surprised U haven't been knee deep in these SAM threads being that U r a PROUD n LOUD RACIST, BIGOT, HOMOPHOBE and just all around uninformed cretin.

Ill give U a dolla if U can respond without your usual repertoire of:
-Karen
-Cocksucker
-Fuktard
-Random tough guy threats

Give me something new, something fresh. I know U can do it.

Originally posted by jtollison:
Talking to my kids was easy---kids pray for him because he will burn in hell if he doesn't change his ways
Totally fair approach. Insane, in my opinion, but well within your right.

Fukin HILARIOUS !!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keep Jesus out of this, kerem. Jesus of Nazareth never uttered a single syllable about gays during his public ministry. I'm sick and tired of people bashing Christianity. Don't be a moron.

Can't wait until the first announceer is suspended for saying "that tight end got nailed by sam" PC POlice

Originally posted by Tiv:

Fukin HILARIOUS !!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keep Jesus out of this, kerem. Jesus of Nazareth never uttered a single syllable about gays during his public ministry. I'm sick and tired of people bashing Christianity. Don't be a moron.
Ummmm, i am clearly NOT the one who brought jesus to the discussion. Im simply responding to the 2 or 3 people, oh wait, I mean millions and millions of people who use their religion as a crutch, a license to be a bigot, to be a raving homophobe. Look at the MULTIPLE responses on THIS board by posters justiying their bigotry by quoting the bible or calling him a sinner or burn in hell ect ect ect .....sooo many of these "christians" are NOT very christ like.

wow..A thread like this brings out the intolerant PC machine..You don't support their agendas and you'll be called every name on the book..The world is upside down…What's right is now wrong and what's wrong is now right…One thing for sure , my ignore list has increased….
flush.r191677.gif

So if a guy decides to French kiss a sheep on draft day all is good right? Where does one draw the line? If men can marry men can they marry their dog as well? How about polygamy ? What you lose track of Andy is that this is a free country .People have a right to be offended by aberrant behavior. It doesnt mean they are bad people .They just dont accept homosexuality as a normal lifestyle. There are numerous historical.biological. and religious reasons why most peoplefeel this way. If this thing is pushed too far by militant gays like Sam it will backfire.
Most societal norms have been established because they led to more harmonious societies and stabilized the existence of man. Murder is taboo,rape is taboo. It used to be unmarried child bearing was taboo. So as societies decline the taboos become more commonplace.There has been no stable ,viable civilization that had rampant homosexuality as a mainstay in history. If everyone was gay man would go extinct. . We are clearly on a moral decline in this country.
You want to display homosexuality in public you are free to do so . What you are not free to do is regulate the thoughts and speech of the majority who find that behavior offensive and disgusting. No one is afraid of it as the gays demeaning phrases suggest.They are just disgusted by it and many know the harmful effect on society it could have.
An NFL player express his disgust on Twitter and is fined and ordered to undergo sensitivity training? Can you imagine if guys like Butkus and Ditka were forced to do this ? Its absurd. The NFL hired a liberal lawyer to run it and it shows. He is ruining the league.

Originally posted by dorcane:
Can't wait until the first announceer is suspended for saying "that tight end got nailed by sam" PC POlice
"And now that tight end is a WIDE RECEIVER"

It's funny how the moral decline is based on two men loving each other, and not the group of people that say they are going to burn in hell.

Since when is love from two consenting adults morally wrong, but hate-speech, violence, verbal assault, and wishing an eternity in hell morally right?

I've been reading this crap on here for days.... Gary when is enough, enough?

I don't care what Michael Sam does behind closed doors. I do not turn on ESPN to see his or anyone else's political commentary. I do not log onto this site for anyone's either. This is about football.

By the way, both subjects could have been easily combined and the whole situation wonderful if he'd been a Gator and drafted by the Cowboy's, and that would have been Tebow he was rubbing his cupcake on.

A few questions to the homosexuals and/or prhomosexuals, those who claim not to be homosexuals but happily accept and promote homosexuality:

1) What distinguishes or differentiates a person who says they were born with an attraction to animals from those who you claim are born gay (i.e. if both claim to be born that way)?

2) For the matter, what distinguishes any person claiming to be born with some weird fetish or attraction from the person who claims they were born gay? *Without the necessity of proof which there is none to date for homosexuality, this claim can be made by anyone who has some weird sexual fetish.

3) Being that they were born physiologically and anatomically as a male or female, what does born that way actually mean?

4) Why do you feel that people must not only accept homosexuality but cheer it on and promote it as well, otherwise, be labeled a "homophobe"?

5) Why do you find it reasonable, sensible, or even appropriate to compare homosexuality, something that many of us don't agree with and consider it to be a perverted practice, with the plight of black people who've endured literally hundreds of years of slavery, murder, oppression, and every atrocity known to man(i.e. racism/civil rights)? Additional note to this question: many slave owners were gay and sodomized both boy and men slaves. Also, considering the fact that many white homosexuals were and still are racist, so how do reconcile aligning this sexual preference with civil rights considering these facts?

Answer these questions without any of the childish azz emotions and accusations many you guys typically come with to divert the issue or mask the fact that you don't have an answer. Give me some sound and reasonable answers. I'd really like to hear some sense made out of this because right now it's a bastion of confusion and lunacy to me.

And one quick note to address the jailhouse homosexuality mentioned another thread. Dudes resort to homosexuality while incarcerated for a number of reasons, some are weak minded and simply do it because there are no females, some turned out by being assaulted, and a few come with those tendencies. By and large, most were not "gay" on the street and choose to do it because of their circumstances and in fact, many get out and resume their normal hetero relationships with their wives or women in general. The whole notion that all these people claiming to be gay were born that way is pretty absurd when identifying the reason that many men and women are practicing homosexuality. Many of the men and women who are "gay" have experienced sexual trauma but you guys totally ignore these facts and these facts have been intentionally down played by media and the gay community. This hurts their "born this way" claim so they'll never address it, of course. But let's here you guys make some sense out of all these people who were heterosexual prior to a particular circumstance occurring. Also, media (t.v. and radio) have always been tools of which social or political agenda is spread. They can and have always influenced the social norms, views, and even the functioning of a society. To believe promotion of this homosexuality in sports, sit coms, reality shows, etc. has no influence on kids or society is pure ignorance of history and the power of media. Lines have been blurred and homosexual, bi-sexual, metrosexual, and every other sexual deviancy has become the norm and to many kids, it does not matter who or what you date. This is fact! Fortunately for homosexuals, they have conditioned many unsuspecting adults to accept this as part of their social norms, also.

Any of you intellects who choose to discuss this with one whom you consider a "knuckle dragger", please you have the floor.....

This post was edited on 5/15 9:14 AM by Azar

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT