ADVERTISEMENT

I’m about to piss off all the liberals

Don't think you give 1/2 a poop emo about the truth. All you have to look at is what they were convicted on, and that BS disappears. Your just looking for any narrative to keep that blind ignorant hate alive NOT A SINGLE AMERICAN was involved nor arrested due to Russia/Hillary Gate per your legal eagle Mueller ,,,at least you didn't mention Gen. Flynn who they coerced by blackmailing him with his son,,,,, What Father wouldn't take a bullet for his child ,,,,,,, Seriously not 1 of you guys have had anything but hate for the President since before day 1, Not a 1 of you can claim a shred of objectivity, and due to your incessant bitching , everyone knows your full of Shit, why don't you guys find a hobby and go outside get some vit D[/QUO
Mahb, I didnt have to mention Flynn. I remember watching Sean Spicer's presser saying "Flynn's resignation was due to trust between the president & General Flynn eroding. It was not a legal issue, it was a trust issue." Flynn also misled the VP.

no indignation at the FBI's blackmail ? Expected, weak, shows that "selective bias" that demoralizes every point you make.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
no indignation at the FBI's blackmail ? Expected, weak, shows that "selective bias" that demoralizes every point you make.
In 2014 and after being fired by the Obama administration, he went to work for Kasperskey, a Russian company that specialized in software and has close ties to Russian intel. He was also a foreign agent for Turkey. He did not disclose those ties. In 2015, a few weeks before the Trump campaign got started, he was paid a hefty fee for making a presentation at a banquet in Russia. He sat next to Putin.
The only reason #45 suggests Flynn should be pardoned is to create another distraction, to shift away from the unsatisfactory efforts on COVID-19

In 2014 and after being fired by the Obama administration, he went to work for Kasperskey, a Russian company that specialized in software and has close ties to Russian intel. He was also a foreign agent for Turkey. He did not disclose those ties. In 2015, a few weeks before the Trump campaign got started, he was paid a hefty fee for making a presentation at a banquet in Russia. He sat next to Putin.
The only reason #45 suggests Flynn should be pardoned is to create another distraction, to shift away from the unsatisfactory efforts on COVID-19
Fat Pineapple...go slip off a cliff in ugly Hilo...

Why did you quote me if you're not going to answer the question? Thought there were only chargers on the big Island. Don't tell me you're a sponger, actually sorry to my sponger bro's you guys do fly off the ledge,,,,,, are you a paddle boarder LOL. Just jostling you since you left me hanging. You know everyone see's through your selective moral outrage and hypocrisy right. Great that you support blackmail and coercion, as long as you win. An exemplary Democrat

Last edited:
Varkas, Mahb, Cash, sabrose, Mutinous, as I always say repubs blame Obama for everything. You misplace you car keys and end up being late for an appointment. You forget about meeting your significant other. You forget about having something on the stove.
Solution to the problem???? Get a good colon cleanse!!!! Over time small bits of excrement get lodged in the crevices of the large intestine, which produces endotoxins. The toxins effect ones ability to recall memorize.
DO IT SOON
I’m an independent and call it like I se it.

Why did you quote me if you're not going to answer the question? Thought there were only chargers on the big Island. Don't tell me you're a sponger, actually sorry to my sponger bro's you guys do fly off the ledge,,,,,, are you a paddle boarder LOL. Just jostling you since you left me hanging. You know everyone see's through your selective moral outrage and hypocrisy right. Great that you support blackmail and coercion, as long as you win. An exemplary Democrat
Can you provide proof that Flynn's son was not involved in any way?? Concrete evidence and not by repub lawmakers making lies just to protect #45: those repubs who shake in their boots when #45 says jump. Speaking of jostling
You should know all about selective bias. that is what repubs are doing by supporting #45. They dont make an effort at all. Going back to the trump investigation, Rep. Susan Collins said "we hope he has learned his lesson"
Where's the legitimate proof Flynn's son wasnt involved in any way and the FBI investigation was a sham?? Not the info provided by repubs who kow tow to #45.

LOL you call me Bias because everyone and anyone that supports trump is Bias. Yha your the moral judge of Truth and Correctness. How many times will you fools call 1/2 the country deplorable, then have the stone face to feign moral indignation, when your the one that step away from half the country. The Irony of Hillary's assertion he wouldn't accept defeat, and you fools couldn't see it, and as if on cue They now have started insinuating he won't leave if he lost,,,,, And you'll miss it again,,,,

There can't be a dumber collection of humans!! They are hilarious. Look at this thread. And the have the audacity to claim to piss someone off. I can't stop laughing at their ignorance longer enough to get pissed off.
@CashvilleCane1 got you safe spacers triggered and all riled up. Even funnier is you low IQ types falling for it after the thread title made it obvious. Mission accomplished cash!

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Perfect example of your low IQ. Thanks for validating.

We all heard and understand what he said. Well at least the people that don't have their head up Trump's ass understand what he said. Obviously you're excluded.

We all heard and understand what he said. Well at least the people that don't have their head up Trump's ass understand what he said. Obviously you're excluded.
Yep, total low IQ validation. He asked a question, you and your low IQ ilk thought he was a Dr., not the President, and thought his question was a prescription, so you and your low IQ ilk decided to inject Lysol. Brilliant!

Last edited:
LOL you call me Bias because everyone and anyone that supports trump is Bias. Yha your the moral judge of Truth and Correctness. How many times will you fools call 1/2 the country deplorable, then have the stone face to feign moral indignation, when your the one that step away from half the country. The Irony of Hillary's assertion he wouldn't accept defeat, and you fools couldn't see it, and as if on cue They now have started insinuating he won't leave if he lost,,,,, And you'll miss it again,,,,
The tanning treatments are taking its toll on him. Needed assistance walking down a ramp. Needed 2 hands to drink water. Last night he exited from Marine one without his tie, which we have never seen, hasnt happened prior to last night. Last but not least , the smaller than expected crowd in Oklahoma.

your petty and shallow and have no moral ,so your castle made of sand will fall into the sea ,,,,, eventually,,,,,,,,,,,,,, there's a touch of depth to give you incentive

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT