ADVERTISEMENT

I’ve always been harsh on John Richt, why he was hired, his lack of experience etc but...

SuperCane
Gold Member
Aug 19, 2005
like any other job in any other industry, so much of what makes someones success is their determination and who they’re time is learning under. He’s staying so long as his dad is staying, fact. unless he does well and gets hired else where which even then, I don’t see him leaving but rather his dad giving him more responsibility. There’s a lot of people in a lot of industries that have a lot of experience that know what to do to take that next step but don’t and just do what they have to do to keep their job because they know their resumé of experience with certain ppl will land them else where if they don’t produce.

If cmr has said/proven anything it’s that he’s a family first guy and (I can say first hand) there is literaly no greater motivation than wanting to prove you’re worth of your family business, especially when your passionate about the family business which is in this case football (dude clearly LOVES football) If this dude outworks every other qb coach with his dads tutelage, there’s no reason he can’t be a great qb coach. I’ll say it again. 90% of being good at you’re job is just out working your competitors, the other 10% is know how. He has the know how resource treasure in his dad that’s commited to him(family).

I think it’s time we get behind CJR because the power of family pressure (cmr vouched for him), his passion for the game, and hopefully determination which I don’t doubt, resources (dad/ everything miami is committing to, TE’s, Receivers, etc.) this guy could potentially be really good. This is our guy and he has his work cut out for him with rosier, malike etc.

Wouldn’t be the slightest bit supprised if he’s working harder to fine tune his trade at this point than his dad, our qb’s and any other qb coach out there.

Let’s hope I’m right and get behind this dude and look to big improvement from our qb’s this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News