ADVERTISEMENT

I am Done With Football Season

Last night was brutal .. beyond brutal. Coach Richt is the offensive equivalent of Al Golden's defensive approach. Hope he is Christian enough to consider hiring a full time OC so that UM isn't forced to live with his game day choice of some 6-10 plays "that have worked for 30 years". What happened to actually SCOUTING an opponent and devising a GAME PLAN to exploit their deficiencies? You know, like a normal, full time offensive coordinator would do?

Last night was brutal .. beyond brutal. Coach Richt is the offensive equivalent of Al Golden's defensive approach. Hope he is Christian enough to consider hiring a full time OC so that UM isn't forced to live with his game day choice of some 6-10 plays "that have worked for 30 years". What happened to actually SCOUTING an opponent and devising a GAME PLAN to exploit their deficiencies? You know, like a normal, full time offensive coordinator would do?
I,m still in shock over the onside kick. We could have had them punting from their end-zone and with any type return already be near field goal territory. QB,s aside, that was the biggest blunder of the game! Our kicker had a 54 yarder in high-school.

Last edited:
I,m still in shock over the onside kick. We could have had them punting from their end-zone and with any type return already be near field goal territory. QB,s aside, that was the biggest blunder of the game! Our kicker had a 54 yarder in high-school.
I agree with this and I never agree with you on anything - Also a terrible 4th and 1 call earlier with their defense stack against the run up the middle awful , awful calls

Reactions: bobbie jo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT