ADVERTISEMENT

I am Proposing A Meeting In Dallas vs L$U

honeyiv

SuperCane
Jan 17, 2007
For all of the Canesport LOUNGE peeps. Of course, CD will have "other issues to attend to". I go to all games. You will get very few chances to take a swing at Honey. I will be in Dallas.

It is kinda sad how many fans want to watch these games from Grandma's basement. And that includes Sean Taylors Ghost. Dude. What are you, 25? STG. High school is ova.

For all of the Canesport LOUNGE peeps. Of course, CD will have "other issues to attend to". I go to all games. You will get very few chances to take a swing at Honey. I will be in Dallas.

It is kinda sad how many fans want to watch these games from Grandma's basement. And that includes Sean Taylors Ghost. Dude. What are you, 25? STG. High school is ova.
I'm all about it....
Set it up, first round is on me.

Reactions: canam1965
What I don't need are any more pretenders. It's kinda nuts when you realize how many ppl are full of shit and never leave the house

What the hell can I do?? bite your hand off???

Are you at the home games? We need to connect.
We are in the panhandle (Tiger Point). We always make the G-Tech game in Atlanta and the FSU game in Trailer-Hassee, went down for V-Tech last year. 2018 will be the trip to Dallas, G-Tech, and going down for the FSU game. I think it would be a solid idea for the crew to meet up over there.

Last edited:
We are in the panhandle (Tiger Point). We always make the G-Tech game in Atlanta and the FSU game in Trailer-Hassee, went down for V-Tech last year. 2018 will be the trip to Dallas, G-Tech, and going down for the FSU game. I think it would be a solid idea for the crew to meet up over there.

I am in Miami Beach. You need to come here. I promise a free autograph

One guy we both know is taking an RV from Florida to Dallas so that he has his full tailgate capabilities in tact in the parking lot of Jerry's stadium. Hope I can locate him in that crowd!!

289 FIA! You already got my autograph vs Notre Shame!

More importantly .. I also got two bottles of 2015 Caymus Cabernet. One from my staunch ND grad brother-in-law and another from a high school classmate in Pa who gets ND themed gear for Christmas .. still. The buddy from Pa is a real tightwad .. and it really hurt him to pay for an $80 bottle of wine. The Pa guy talked trash for weeks about ND's offensive line .. but the texting during that game was ONE WAY!! With live photos of a pick 6!! Definitely one of my top memories of 2017. They kept asking up to game time if I really wanted to make that bet .. they were so confident (actually the buddy from Pa was more concerned with losing an $80 bet than having ND lose the game!!). What a hoot.

And kudos to Apopkacane for his culinary achievements and attitude of sharing .. at one point 90 minutes before the game I think he had something like 6 young ND fans surrounding his grill filling plates.

Cool....
We are all in for a "blow-out" in Dallas in the meantime.
Lets meet CD and Cems and there crew, and finish once and for all who holds sway over the lounge
fhd002GNY_Daniel_Day_Lewis_024.jpg

Reactions: beastnmayne
I’ll be at FIU, FSU and Pitt. Jefe shot down the Dallas LSU idea! Last “road trip” didn’t end well, let’s just leave it at that!
The FSU game might be the perfect time "the crew" links up to get "F"ed up. Spent a mortgage payment on drinks last year inside Joe Robbie during the V-Tech game. That stadium has gone from chicken sh!t to chicken salad in my opinion....

The FSU game might be the perfect time "the crew" links up to get "F"ed up. Spent a mortgage payment on drinks last year inside Joe Robbie during the V-Tech game. That stadium has gone from chicken sh!t to chicken salad in my opinion....
I want @cems52 he's mine

Plus I heard you have some guy from Nashville running security for you at the game. They won’t make it within a city block of you.

It appears a lot of us will be in Dallas for the big game. As the weeks creep slowly by until kick-off, we need to put "a night before kickoff meeting / drink fest" together.

Honey, you are elected to put this project together, Rob, you are Honey's assistant help put-event-to-gather guy, Big Palm, you are the treasure, Miguel & Cashville, you will be members of the advance party in order to recon the area, Lassen & Canam, you two shadow CD & Cems reference the possibility of sneaky shenanigans, Zek, you will assist me with taste testing the liquor, making certain the beverages are suitable for the Lounge Crew.

It appears a lot of us will be in Dallas for the big game. As the weeks creep slowly by until kick-off, we need to put "a night before kickoff meeting / drink fest" together.

Honey, you are elected to put this project together, Rob, you are Honey's assistant help put-event-to-gather guy, Big Palm, you are the treasure, Miguel & Cashville, you will be members of the advance party in order to recon the area, Lassen & Canam, you two shadow CD & Cems reference the possibility of sneaky shenanigans, Zek, you will assist me with taste testing the liquor, making certain the beverages are suitable for the Lounge Crew.
I will do it if you approve my license to kill
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT