ADVERTISEMENT

I don't hear the LIBS on here talk about the CAGES anymore?????? Hypocrites

....AND this is four years old.
Want racism, here's some.

These are a few exact quotes from Biden:
“Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

“You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” (That’s in reference to President Obama.)

“Unlike the African-American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things.”

“In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

Reactions: thedonaldWYO
theres only one party willing to address the issue. That has been the case for years.

and the main difference between trump and Obama minus doing the actual work is that trump decided to separate parents and kids
How so? You made a statement now support it. How are the liberals addressing the situation?

US Senators told NOT TO TAKE PICTURES on their visit to the Border and of the Biden / Obama cages housing these people. These are people who don't belong here anyway. They of course have released photos and the CONDITIONS ARE DISGUSTING, ABYSMAL, HORRENDOUS, but MUM'S the word when it's Democrats. If this was Trump the next impeachment would already be scheduled, AOC and her clown squad would be down there crying alligator tears, Pelosi would be calling for an immediate investigation. But it wouldn't be Trump BECAUSE HE PUT IN A PLAN. A plan of a barrier / wall, technology, man power, and a plan that involved Mexico and Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador. That is how you handle the border so thank you LIBS for proving TRUMP right!
Where has horse face AOC been lately?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT