ADVERTISEMENT

I don't see anyone on here commenting or condemning

normsmith

SuperCane
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2012
Dick Stain Donald Trump who is allegedly the leader of this country for encouraging or enticing our fellow citizens to commit a felony by voting twice. I guess there is no bridge to for some of you folks when it comes Trumps behavior. Sad!!!!

Dick Stain Donald Trump who is allegedly the leader of this country for encouraging or enticing our fellow citizens to commit a felony by voting twice. I guess there is no bridge to for some of you folks when it comes Trumps behavior. Sad!!!!

I didn't believe my wife when she told me about it this morning. And AG Barrs response would've been hysterical if it wasn't so damn sad. Whether what he said was illegal or not he definitely shouldn't have said it. This is the leader of the free world and if he cant perform or be held to a higher standard how can we have law and justice? I get not wanting to vote for Biden but someone with a better sense of the job needs to be in office. Please stop saying he's not a politician. He fuxking is because he's the President of the United States!

Reactions: normsmith
Both of you need to watch the unedited version and put captions on just to be fair, so you wont miss it and unknowing lie about you think you understood. To paraphrase what he said was if you absentee or vote by mail ,,,,check and see if it was counted ( there is a .gov site that posts when you vote was counted) by going on the web site and IF IT WASN'T COUNTED then Vote again, because the 2nd vote is DISCOUNTED when the 1st one is counted.
This was Later cleared up with McEnany ( info officer) today in her media release with QnA. To paraphrase,,,,, she cleared up that for the States that have the electronic vote verification the process is as stated, and for the FEW States that Do not have this system,,,, They hold the 2nd vote as a Tentative Vote , until it is verified there was a 1st Vote, if there is No 1st Vote Found THEN the tentative Vote will count.

Hope that cleared it up for you guys, some times its hard to hear a Tv as you get older 😉

I didn't believe my wife when she told me about it this morning. And AG Barrs response would've been hysterical if it wasn't so damn sad. Whether what he said was illegal or not he definitely shouldn't have said it. This is the leader of the free world and if he cant perform or be held to a higher standard how can we have law and justice? I get not wanting to vote for Biden but someone with a better sense of the job needs to be in office. Please stop saying he's not a politician. He fuxking is because he's the President of the United States!
He said he didn't know what the laws were in the states. Barr is a disgrace. The fact that Trump is encouraging citizens to break the law in and of itself warrants immediate removal from office.

Reactions: zackbear
Both of you need to watch the unedited version and put captions on just to be fair, so you wont miss it and unknowing lie about you think you understood. To paraphrase what he said was if you absentee or vote by mail ,,,,check and see if it was counted ( there is a .gov site that posts when you vote was counted) by going on the web site and IF IT WASN'T COUNTED then Vote again, because the 2nd vote is DISCOUNTED when the 1st one is counted.
This was Later cleared up with McEnany ( info officer) today in her media release with QnA. To paraphrase,,,,, she cleared up that for the States that have the electronic vote verification the process is as stated, and for the FEW States that Do not have this system,,,, They hold the 2nd vote as a Tentative Vote , until it is verified there was a 1st Vote, if there is No 1st Vote Found THEN the tentative Vote will count.

Hope that cleared it up for you guys, some times its hard to hear a Tv as you get older 😉
It seems like someone is always going behind Trump to clean up the shit he says kinda like what you're trying to do right now. There are other ways to check to see if your vote has been counted besides breaking the law by trying to vote twice. Nice try tho.

Pure genius. Has the media eating right out of his hand. Keeps the focus on the potential for mail in voting fraud and the potential for mass chaos with the election winner uncalled for potentially a month or more. You Haters haven’t a clue to Trumps genius. The same thing he’s doing with the threat to hold funds from riot infested lawless liberal run cities. As the media stirs into a frenzy over these two issues law & order will be the number 1 issue not Covid. He is brilliant and headed for re-election. Tied in PA tied in MN. Ahead in WI Ahead in MI. All the momentum is on Trumps side while all you haters keep spouting off at the mouth The Trump Train is headed for VICTORY.

It seems like someone is always going behind Trump to clean up the shit he says kinda like what you're trying to do right now. There are other ways to check to see if your vote has been counted besides breaking the law by trying to vote twice. Nice try tho.
Mean while looting, riots, calling for the killing of police, destroying private property, promoting Marxist communist racist groups, calling for the destruction of our constitution, screaming how bad this country is , how no one should respect our history, supporters of lifetime bureaucrats that are globalist first Americans interest second. Could gone on for hours . Then you completely ignored the answer you ask for. You claim to have served this all full country for a life time but your hate is glaring for this country. Move if other places are so better. ALL LIVES MATTER BLUE LIVES MATTER. And the Democratic Party has become the communist party.

You are a nobody. You mean nothing. What you say means nothing. You are insignificant. You opinion means shit. Your reading comprehension skills are nil. You’re just another pos💩

Reactions: gchaneyjr
Norm ??? Did you read my post, did you re watch what the President said ? Did you hear him say what I wrote ? Do you have a condition that prevents you from admitting you made a mistake ?
I personally dgaf who votes for who, or even if you just hate the guy and wont vote for him under any circumstance , But to LIE ??? What do you gain, other than make yourself look petty and be a liar ? Cant you just say You Hate the Guy ? You know , at least for me, It's the Bold Face Lies and the Refusal to Admit a Mistake and the Lack of taking Responsibility by the Media, the Democrat Party, The Never Trumpers, the Overt Marxist Communist Liberals that made sure I Vote for Trump. Yha before the mental midgets of the board ( no offence meant to anyone vertically challenged) come on screaming Trump is a Liar,,,,,,, it Means Nothing when it's Liars that are Accusing you , and in 4 years NOT ONCE has the Media muchless the Dem party admitted they made a mistake or that Trump did something right. I'm sure Nancy Pelosi was Framed going to get her hair done by that Salon Owner and should Apologize to HER for Victimizing her ( as she faces death threats, threats to firebomb her store, and basically has had to leave the city)

You are a nobody. You mean nothing. What you say means nothing. You are insignificant. You opinion means shit. Your reading comprehension skills are nil. You’re just another pos💩
Fck you, how about that. Are you able to read what I just typed.

Norm ??? Did you read my post, did you re watch what the President said ? Did you hear him say what I wrote ? Do you have a condition that prevents you from admitting you made a mistake ?
I personally dgaf who votes for who, or even if you just hate the guy and wont vote for him under any circumstance , But to LIE ??? What do you gain, other than make yourself look petty and be a liar ? Cant you just say You Hate the Guy ? You know , at least for me, It's the Bold Face Lies and the Refusal to Admit a Mistake and the Lack of taking Responsibility by the Media, the Democrat Party, The Never Trumpers, the Overt Marxist Communist Liberals that made sure I Vote for Trump. Yha before the mental midgets of the board ( no offence meant to anyone vertically challenged) come on screaming Trump is a Liar,,,,,,, it Means Nothing when it's Liars that are Accusing you , and in 4 years NOT ONCE has the Media muchless the Dem party admitted they made a mistake or that Trump did something right. I'm sure Nancy Pelosi was Framed going to get her hair done by that Salon Owner and should Apologize to HER for Victimizing her ( as she faces death threats, threats to firebomb her store, and basically has had to leave the city)
How the fck am I going to lie when his comments are in black and fckin white? Every thing he said is right here in the link that I have just posted. Some of you Trump supporters are really fckin pathetic in what you will overlook in terms of his behavior. I hate to play the "If Obama did....." but it's true. Now if he was trying to say something else and it came out wrong, that's a different story but I doubt it. People say Trump is an idiot, he's not. He's actually very cunning, evil and diabolical. He knows exactly what he's doing which is to lay the groundwork for a huge election controversy with his full on assault on mail in voting which is the same thing as absentee voting. I voted absentee when I was in the Navy with no issues. So I guess also DIDN'T read where Trump encouraged the boycotting of an American company (Goodyear) which could affect the likelihood of thousands of American workers?

You know he says these things just to irritate you and your FAKE NEWS media and you liberals. I think it worked!

Mean while looting, riots, calling for the killing of police, destroying private property, promoting Marxist communist racist groups, calling for the destruction of our constitution, screaming how bad this country is , how no one should respect our history, supporters of lifetime bureaucrats that are globalist first Americans interest second. Could gone on for hours . Then you completely ignored the answer you ask for. You claim to have served this all full country for a life time but your hate is glaring for this country. Move if other places are so better. ALL LIVES MATTER BLUE LIVES MATTER. And the Democratic Party has become the communist party.
Bobbie Jo, It amazing how you Trump supporters interpret dislike or hate for him to mean hating this country as if Trump IS THIS COUNTRY. He's not. Your comment about me hating this country is absolutely absurd and not worth a response. Move from a country that I spent 20 years of my life defending? You've got a lot fckin balls to say that to me especially if you've never picked up a weapon to defend this country. Did I or anyone else tell you to leave this country four years ago when you were bashing Obama? Fck Robert E. Lee and all of the rest of those confederate soldiers oops I meant to say traitors, they don't deserve to be remembered. Do the Germans have statues of Adolf Hitler or other members of the 3rd Reicht or do they fly Swastika flags in their country? Nope only inbred, racist clowns in this country do that shit. Blue lives matter? I'm still looking for a race or ethnicity of Blue people.

Last edited:
That seems like your escape hatch when he says something abhorrent or outrageous.

Saddest is part is no matter what he does or says the idiots still defend him. I dont care if they support him just be honest and truthful. I could respect someone who says "Yeah he said some illegal shit but I don't care" vs some idiot claiming its some genius plot and hes using this to throw the Democrats off.

That seems like your escape hatch when he says something abhorrent or outrageous.
No because I know he's an azzhole but like I keep saying; I ain't golfing with him, not having supper or lunch with him but he did good things for our country in 4 years AGAINST all odds, AGAINST the FAKE NEWS and WASHINGTON CESSPOOL, against the RUSSIA COLLUSION HOAX and the IMPEACHMENT HOAX! I could go on...........I'll take him over the guy with dementia.

Norm my Cane Brother Did you read what you posted ? With in that 98% opinion piece there is this "

he said, "on Election Day, or Early Voting, go to your Polling Place to see whether or not your Mail In Vote has been Tabulated (Counted)."

He said if the voter is told their ballot had already been tabulated, "you will not be able to Vote & the Mail In System worked properly."

But, if the voter is told their ballot has not been counted, they should vote in-person at their polling place."

Pretty Clear ,,,,,,,,,,,,, As for the writers opinion, which constitutes the rest of the piece it's HIS Opinion NOT Fact. he is THINKING for you. Every State has it's own election laws, most States have an online verification of your vote being counted, and the Few remaining States let you cast your vote and only Count the 1st Vote you cast. I can understand not being familiar with this, I vote Absente so I know out of practicality, But TO ME it seems you WANT to believe the Lie. 😣

How the fck am I going to lie when his comments are in black and fckin white? Every thing he said is right here in the link that I have just posted. Some of you Trump supporters are really fckin pathetic in what you will overlook in terms of his behavior. I hate to play the "If Obama did....." but it's true. Now if he was trying to say something else and it came out wrong, that's a different story but I doubt it. People say Trump is an idiot, he's not. He's actually very cunning, evil and diabolical. He knows exactly what he's doing which is to lay the groundwork for a huge election controversy with his full on assault on mail in voting which is the same thing as absentee voting. I voted absentee when I was in the Navy with no issues. So I guess also DIDN'T read where Trump encouraged the boycotting of an American company (Goodyear) which could affect the likelihood of thousands of American workers?
HEY NORM. ARE YOU MAD. LOL LOL LOL LOL

Saddest is part is no matter what he does or says the idiots still defend him. I dont care if they support him just be honest and truthful. I could respect someone who says "Yeah he said some illegal shit but I don't care" vs some idiot claiming its some genius plot and hes using this to throw the Democrats off.
Exactly. El Cubano is probably the Trump supporter I respect the most of anyone else on here. At least he acknowledges what a piece of shit, scumbag Trump is. He just doesn't like the Democratic platform these days and probably wouldn't vote for him if there was a different alternative.

Bobbie Jo, It amazing how you Trump supporters interpret dislike or hate for him to mean hating this country as if Trump IS THIS COUNTRY. He's not. Your comment about me hating this country is absolutely absurd and not worth a response. Move from a country that I spent 20 years of my life defending? You've got a lot fckin balls to say that to me especially if you've never picked up a weapon to defend this country. Did I or anyone else tell you to leave this country four years ago when you were bashing Obama? Fck Robert E. Lee and all of the rest of those confederate soldiers oops I meant to say traitors, they don't deserve to be remembered. Do the Germans have statues of Adolf Hitler or other members of the 3rd Reicht or do they fly Swastika flags in their country? Nope only inbred, racist clowns in this country do that shit. Blue lives matter? I'm still looking for a race or ethnicity of Blue people.
Nope you spew all the hate you want Normsmith . you can try and hide from it but you can not sir. If you are the great patriot you say you are you shame your self. You can disagree with politics all you want it is what makes this country great from the beginning. But your disgusting words that you use to describe a standing President that is the defender and chief is no different than then someone using that type of language about President Obama. For you even more so being a warrior for twenty years. Robert E. Lee was a great General respected by all of the General’s on the North. To even say Americans history was anything like Adolf Hitler shows your ignorance which I do not believe is the case . I can tell your intelligent man. It shows your hate and embarrassment that thug white and black Marxist groups are doing to Democratic run city’s looting and rioting. Anyone that has taken the oath to defend this country from communism can and no way support the Marxist racist group BLM and ANTIFA or your oath means nothing. Take the blinders off . They are what the kkk and white Supremest are . They are the same. ALL LIVES MATTER BLUE LIVES MATTER . And sir I know you are not stupid enough not to know what blue LIFES matter Mean.Also BLM and ANTIFA want to destroy our founding fathers also not just folks from the south. Do not forget that white people have spilt a lot of blood from all of America fighting for your and mine rights . One last question that will say the truth. do you condone looting,riots, destroying private property, killing innocent police, inner city’s war zones blacks on black crime, that racism is ok for anyone that is not white,self accountability or do you say it is all right because of injustice in the pass ? By the way it might surprise you what I have done for our country but sir I’m not a bragger .

So no Democrats are idiots

Goodyear's upper management will pay dearly when they allow H.R. to run their company. That's what is happening.

Exactly. El Cubano is probably the Trump supporter I respect the most of anyone else on here. At least he acknowledges what a piece of shit, scumbag Trump is. He just doesn't like the Democratic platform these days and probably wouldn't vote for him if there was a different alternative.
Well El Cubano did you call our President the above comments?

No because I know he's an azzhole but like I keep saying; I ain't golfing with him, not having supper or lunch with him but he did good things for our country in 4 years AGAINST all odds, AGAINST the FAKE NEWS and WASHINGTON CESSPOOL, against the RUSSIA COLLUSION HOAX and the IMPEACHMENT HOAX! I could go on...........I'll take him over the guy with dementia.
‘This is exactly what the left cannot understand about Trump. There are many people supporting him that know he is deeply flawed, but, continue to support him because he is carrying the mission forward. Sometimes I wish he would just STFU but I’m fully on board with his policies.

Reactions: asuco and bobbie jo
‘This is exactly what the left cannot understand about Trump. There are many people supporting him that know he is deeply flawed, but, continue to support him because he is carrying the mission forward. Sometimes I wish he would just STFU but I’m fully on board with his policies.
Yep you see he is not politically correct. He is brutal . But what I do not understand is he has done more for blacks then Democrats have in the pass 40 years but they hate him because he calls out nfl players that stand for other country flag but are disgraceful To ours . I will never forget the Jacksonville game in Europe when the over paid multi millionaire stood for their flag and anthem then the whole team turning there back to our anthem and flag on foreign ground that so much American blood was spilt fighting communism. Disgusting and anyone that does it is disgusting in my book.

Reactions: HJCane and utatem
Nope you spew all the hate you want Normsmith . you can try and hide from it but you can not sir. If you are the great patriot you say you are you shame your self. You can disagree with politics all you want it is what makes this country great from the beginning. But your disgusting words that you use to describe a standing President that is the defender and chief is no different than then someone using that type of language about President Obama. For you even more so being a warrior for twenty years. Robert E. Lee was a great General respected by all of the General’s on the North. To even say Americans history was anything like Adolf Hitler shows your ignorance which I do not believe is the case . I can tell your intelligent man. It shows your hate and embarrassment that thug white and black Marxist groups are doing to Democratic run city’s looting and rioting. Anyone that has taken the oath to defend this country from communism can and no way support the Marxist racist group BLM and ANTIFA or your oath means nothing. Take the blinders off . They are what the kkk and white Supremest are . They are the same. ALL LIVES MATTER BLUE LIVES MATTER . And sir I know you are not stupid enough not to know what blue LIFES matter Mean.Also BLM and ANTIFA want to destroy our founding fathers also not just folks from the south. Do not forget that white people have spilt a lot of blood from all of America fighting for your and mine rights . One last question that will say the truth. do you condone looting,riots, destroying private property, killing innocent police, inner city’s war zones blacks on black crime, that racism is ok for anyone that is not white,self accountability or do you say it is all right because of injustice in the pass ? By the way it might surprise you what I have done for our country but sir I’m not a bragger .
Don't you think it's a wee bit hypothetical on your part to rail against me for the things I say about Trump considering things that you witnessed what people said about Obama? I mean people lynched him in effigy, called him the n word, said his wife was a man, and a shit of other racist tropes. When you ever seen me condone looting and rioting? Whatever you have done for this country, good on you but you don't have the right to tell anyone that doesn't agree with you or Trump to leave this country.

He was set up!

Will you also call for the destruction of a Che Guevara statue in New York?

Reactions: utatem
I would like to hear some great things about Biden and why I should vote for him.

Well that’s my opinion of normsmith. Everyone has a right to their opinion eh?
You can disagree with someone without launching vile insults. He and I will cast votes for different candidates and that’s OK. I respect that he spent his career in the military helping preserve a system that protects my personal freedoms.

Last edited:
Don't you think it's a wee bit hypothetical on your part to rail against me for the things I say about Trump considering things that you witnessed what people said about Obama? I mean people lynched him in effigy, called him the n word, said his wife was a man, and a shit of other racist tropes. When you ever seen me condone looting and rioting? Whatever you have done for this country, good on you but you don't have the right to tell anyone that doesn't agree with you or Trump to leave this country.
I didn't and I would not have been OK with anyone who did. I am able to disagree with a Presidents policies and call them an asshole without doing the extreme stuff you wrote.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT