ADVERTISEMENT

I don't see anyone on here commenting or condemning

You can disagree with someone without launching vile insults. He and I will cast votes for different candidates and that’s OK. I respect that he is spent his career in the military helping preserve a system that protects my personal freedoms.
Thanks man and I really appreciate it but I'm not like Michelle Obama, when they go low, I go lower.

Reactions: dolcane
I would like to hear some great things about Biden and why I should vote for him.

I cant tell you great things about him. Just like i cant tell you great things about Trump. I belong to no party and all im doing is voicing my opinions on what i see. I don't believe either is fit for office but Trump's rhetoric makes it hard for me to root for him or want him as there president.

You can disagree with someone without launching vile insults. He and I will cast votes for different candidates and that’s OK. I respect that he spent his career in the military helping preserve a system that protects my personal freedoms.

I cant respect a guy who was in the military and talks about his commander in Chief the way normsmith does. Being in the military requires honor, courage and respect.

#45 is desperate. He will try anything to stay four more years. He has even said he should get an additional 4 yrs because of all the difficulties he inherited.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT