ADVERTISEMENT

I get that some people are very afraid...

Chip Brierre

SuperCane
Gold Member
Aug 30, 2017
Miami, FL
I also understand that this virus can be very dangerous for some...

but the necessity for 3-4 people on here to feel as if they have to make others afraid along with them or the necessity to be right or support their own (or their own party’s) narrative is ridiculous.

can we just talk football?

but the necessity for 3-4 people on here to feel as if they have to make others afraid along with them or the necessity to be right or support their own (or their own party’s) narrative is ridiculous.

Sure but you have to understand that when a program like CSU is now under internal investigation for ignoring or suppressing virus protocols it’s going to influence discussions on this board. The virus is actually happening. Football hasn’t started.

Bump, but I’m just putting members on ignore that post about it too much. Makes life easier. They can take their BS to Facebook.

It's the lounge. We can talk anything we want here....and people can't help how other people "feel". Don't come to the lounge if you can't handle the content here. That is why Gary has it separated from the football stuff.

This!

Sure but you have to understand that when a program like CSU is now under internal investigation for ignoring or suppressing virus protocols it’s going to influence discussions on this board. The virus is actually happening. Football hasn’t started.
All this over a virus that will kill way less than .5% of us. Meanwhile in Tenn, the Amateur National Championships for Motocross are on their second day of competition with no opt outs or whining going on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT