ADVERTISEMENT

I have the solution to the anti vaccinators.

SuperCane
Gold Member
Aug 19, 2005
The thread on cocaine cowboys that swept the nation, got me thinking. Between those that have had covid already and those that have been vaccinated, it’s really a minority that’s left that don’t already have the anti bodies. You’re still talking about millions of people though. 100’s of thousands of unchecked illegals crossing the borders, 10’s of thousands of homeless people that just don’t give a shit, red necks, thugs and the younger generation not in the at risk category that love to live for the day.

i keep reading on here that people (a Miami board) are unsure of the long term effects of the vaccine. I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that if they had fun in Miami in the 70’s and 80’s (pretty much everyone in miami in the 70’s and 80’s, don’t lie), they’re full of shit about concerns with long term drug effects.

i’ve heard some of bidens ideas/incentives for the vaccine and they’re just crazy. So let’s get crazy. $100 incentive for anyone that hasn’t gotten the vaccine yet is pretty dumb. Let’s go dumber. If we’re going to waste billions of dollars let’s do it right.

Here it is. The solution.

offer two categories of the vaccine. The ones with the opioids or dopamines and the ones with out the fun stuff. There’d be a line around the block at every site nation wide of people camping out before the doors even open begging for their booster.

why stop there though? Get rid of the $100 incentive and put the money towards party busses to and from the site. Problem is the sites are so cold and industrialized. How bout the top local bands to perform at every site? There’d still be billions in tax payer savings, lol not that that’s important or anything but it still has a nice ring to it.

you wanna talk about incentive for the MAJORITY of those with out anti bodies just yet, this is it.

For those of you libs on here, just think about what this would do for you’re base. You all voted for the legalization of weed, so what’s cooler than weed than heroine and coke? You guy’s could easily add another 50,000 undocumented ms 13 members to your vote count alone.

Obviously this is meant to be tongue and cheek but be honest, you know we’d have at least another half mill vaccinators in a week, lol.

Reactions: BreakingCane
Speaking of cocaine. Not a peep by Main Stream Media on the leaked Hunter videos smoking crack while FaceTiming on his Laptop. But had this been Don Jr or Eric Trump, 24-7 wall to wall coverage. This is not a democracy anymore. Just letting ppl know.

• Wow
Reactions: BreakingCane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT