ADVERTISEMENT

I have this gut feeeling !

it'sabout the U

SuperCane
Dec 15, 2005
Miami Lakes Florida
Let me just say it’s just a hunch but i have a strange feeling CMR might just be looking to retire at the end of 2019 . Think about this theory and look at the facts . He was strongly considering sitting out at least a year before we came calling . He takes the job with two caveats 1) he gets to call plays and 2) he brings his son . I think he underestimated how difficult this turnaround would be and I feel he’s burned out . From the looks of things he’s not making any staff changes , not even His O-line Coach , a unit that is clearly underperforming in all facets . I think he gives it one more shoot feeling the 2019 season wil be better based on the maturity level of his offense and a stable defense ( specially if the lbs come back ) . He has a season similar to 2017 say 10-2 making it to the acccg and maybe catching a weaker Clemson team ( they loose an awful lot this year on defense ) . Just food for thought but the man looks completely burnt out to me . Maybe the fires gone ? Thoughts ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News