ADVERTISEMENT

I just can NOT believe this guy is the President of the USA

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
I don't care if Trump hammered your wife and sister and spit in mommas face you voted for a senile, old, frail, weak, Jimmy Cater the 2nd. It was apparent to anyone with eyes when he refused to even campaign. My G-D look at what is going on with inflation, border, covid (you bought that crap line and sinker) and Afghanistan.

Just pathetic......................

I don't care if Trump hammered your wife and sister and spit in mommas face you voted for a senile, old, frail, weak, Jimmy Cater the 2nd. It was apparent to anyone with eyes when he refused to even campaign. My G-D look at what is going on with inflation, border, covid (you bought that crap line and sinker) and Afghanistan.

He literally has a 4 decade track record of being wrong or doing nothing!

Why not? He win by 8 million votes... lmao.

It is called accountability CDWrong. He couldn’t even read off the teleprompter correctly. He is the Potus and should act as such. Pointing blame at anyone but his so called administration. Too many friends did their duty, did it proudly, and lost close comrades. The 🤡🤡🤡 speaks again on the board.

It is called accountability CDWrong. He couldn’t even read off the teleprompter correctly. He is the Potus and should act as such. Pointing blame at anyone but his so called administration. Too many friends did their duty, did it proudly, and lost close comrades. The 🤡🤡🤡 speaks again on the board.
It's called EVERYTHING IS WORSE THAN WHEN HE GOT SWORN IN!! I mean everything. Nothing is better.
Crime, border, inflation, covid is NOT UNDER CONTROL, Energy policy, Afghanistan. Nothing better.

It's called EVERYTHING IS WORSE THAN WHEN HE GOT SWORN IN!! I mean everything. Nothing is better.
Crime, border, inflation, covid is NOT UNDER CONTROL, Energy policy, Afghanistan. Nothing better.
True but at least he doesn't tweet mean things. Besides, I heard somewhere that Joey has a "plan." LMAO

Clearly you didn't see his presser 🤡.

Why not? He win by 8 million votes... lmao.
Look CD, this guy is turning out to be a total failure. His recent handeling of the Afganistan retreat, leaving many Americans behind, will be his downfall. He is so old and feeble and that his V.P. is probably on her back so much that we have no leadership that we and our allies can depend on.
If we put our dislike for respective parties aside, the record should speak for itself. Unfortunately, this administration is scary bad. I am concerned with our enemies getting emboldened due to this administrations weaknesses resulting in an increase in terrorist attacks domestically and China, the biggest threat, invading Taiwan. Our current leadership is the worst in my lifetime.

Clearly you didn't see his presser 🤡.
I guess you are the only person in the world impressed by his speech saying there was no Al Queda in Afghanistan ,or that he was being praised in Europe when he is getting CRUSHED by all our NATO allies. Parliament spent a whole day shitting on him.Merkel's successor said " This is the end of NATO. We cannot depend on the United States". You and Biden are wrong on everything. Did you watch that hot mess?

Last edited:
I guess you are the only person in the world impressed by his speech saying there was no Al Queda in Afghanistan ,or that he was being praised in Europe when he is getting CRUSHED by all our NATO allies. Parliament spent a whole day shitting on him.Merkel's successor said " This is the end of NATO. We cannot depend on the United States". You and Biden are wrong on everything.
Selective hearing

Jimmy Carter was a lousy President but he wasn’t a corrupt career politician. Carter deserves better than being compared to this crum. Carter was and still is a good human being.

Last edited:
Cant imagine ANY president approving a withdrawal plan that would GIFT our enemies critical technology .. 200 high tech helicopters (including almost 100 latest generation Blackhawks), military drones, weapons and munitions stockpiles (rifles, machine guns, RPG's, ammunition), and have virtually NO PLAN on how to effectively evacuate support personnel. The act of eliminating air support and intelligence information that was being provided to the Afghan Army .. a month BEFORE the "withdrawal" literally caused the Afghan Army to lay down their arms and the president to leave the country .. CREATING the crisis situation that currently exists .. all because one ignorant and stubborn man, in a serious state of cognitive decline .. forced his mandate over the objections of his military advisors. It will go down in history as the worst "incident", otherwise avoidable 100%, literally CAUSED by a sitting president. He .. and the US Government .. are now the laughing stock of the world.

Cant imagine ANY president approving a withdrawal plan that would GIFT our enemies critical technology .. 200 high tech helicopters (including almost 100 latest generation Blackhawks), military drones, weapons and munitions stockpiles (rifles, machine guns, RPG's, ammunition), and have virtually NO PLAN on how to effectively evacuate support personnel. The act of eliminating air support and intelligence information that was being provided to the Afghan Army .. a month BEFORE the "withdrawal" literally caused the Afghan Army to lay down their arms and the president to leave the country .. CREATING the crisis situation that currently exists .. all because one ignorant and stubborn man, in a serious state of cognitive decline .. forced his mandate over the objections of his military advisors. It will go down in history as the worst "incident", otherwise avoidable 100%, literally CAUSED by a sitting president. He .. and the US Government .. are now the laughing stock of the world.
That's the part he is omitting. That we pulled air support, intelligence, and fuel / ammunition / supplies from Afghan Army. Makes it a little tough to fight. Leaving our weapons and helicopters and technology to the enemy is an impeachable offense in my book.

And we have to buy jet fuel from them! What a cluster f@@k for the bigot in chief. lying biden
That's the part he is omitting. That we pulled air support, intelligence, and fuel / ammunition / supplies from Afghan Army. Makes it a little tough to fight. Leaving our weapons and helicopters and technology to the enemy is an impeachable offense in my book.

Now you know how the other half of the country felt for the last 4 years…..it’s a pretty sad state of affairs when the two candidates we had were the best America had to offer.

Reactions: miamimike

You call smelling little girls hair or touching them or making deals with the Ukranian gas company.... Burisma holdings and profiting in China......

You call this nothing.....

U don't know talent when you see it......
What is the bigger crime, making deals with the Ukranian gas company or asking the Ukranian president to interfere in a U.S. election? Obviously the latter. It resulted in impeachment and I don't recall any body being charged with making deals with the Ukranian gas company. If so, who was charged and what were the charges?

Last edited:
What is the bigger crime, making deals with the Ukranian gas company or asking the Ukranian president to interfere in a U.S. election? Obviously the latter. It resulted in impeachment and I don't recall any body being charged with making deals with the Ukranian gas company. If so, who was charged and what were the charges?
You were asking recently for anyone to send you e-mails of your lying. Here is another of a growing multitude:
asking the Ukranian president to interfere in a U.S. election?
little duder, you lie like a rug in 90% of your posts.

Reactions: grbcane
Mike your President had promised not to leave 1 American in Afghanistan and then abandoned 100's if not 1,000 of American's and 10's of thousands of Allies and employees they promised to bring and got 13 Soldiers Killed over 30 wounded. Your Presidents State Department has been an Impediment and Obstacle to American Nationals that have gone to Afghanistan to bring back Citizens( why b/c they left'em to die and kill the story, or resentful their doing the job Biden couldn't ? ), Then tries to take Credit for one that made it, shameful.
Your President had a Conversation with the now deposed Hamid Karzai telling him, that although it may not be True he needed to say things were great in Afghanistan to control the Optics.
ALL THIS IS IMPEACHABLE, all this is going on NOW, all this has been done by the Sitting President,,,,,,,,,,,,,, WHY are you NOT talking about it ? WHY is a citizen MORE IMPORTANT than The President of The United States ? 🤓

Reactions: grbcane
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT