ADVERTISEMENT

I never thought I would live to see the United States of America on the same level as North Korea...

image.gif

It's amazing how (dare I say) liberal these right wingers sound. We literally got nothing from Kim other than the same old empty commitment to denuclearize at some unspecified time in the future. Suddenly all the right wingers trust Kim. Amazing the blind loyalty they have for Trump.
No I don’t agree with this because every one knows he can flip that switch and be setting off rockets at the snap of a finger. Which is why Trump has already stated there will be consequences if he negates the initial deal. Nobody trust KJU. Trying to paint a picture that isn’t there.

CD. A few notes. Gotti was nothing compared to Trump. Second. There was no Gotti crime family. Gotti was the boss of the Gambino crime family. Get that straight because the next thing you know, you'll have an uncle that turns up missing.
What about the Trump crime family?

Reactions: cems52
No I don’t agree with this because every one knows he can flip that switch and be setting off rockets at the snap of a finger. Which is why Trump has already stated there will be consequences if he negates the initial deal. Nobody trust KJU. Trying to paint a picture that isn’t there.

He has no deal to negate. He committed to denuclearize at some unspecified time in the future. Tough to negate that.

Yet you fail to see your own. Hmmmm lol

Why the hell you think I posted it?
WOW....you are special. I don't have any hypocrisy. I never had any issue with diplomacy through negotiation. I never said I did. I have an issue with the hypocrisy of people like yourself that want to call Obama weak for the same thing you are praising this president for. All I have said is he hasn't accomplished anything here but put America on par with North Korea. It isn't taking the meeting I have a problem with. It is why he did it , what happened on it, and your hypocrisy.

That’s inaccurate. There’s a step plan in place with specific dates. One of those dates was mentioned this morning. There a specific point in dismantling the nuclear program by the end of Trumps first term.

I stand corrected if there are specific milestones that must be met. What are they?

WOW....you are special. I don't have any hypocrisy. I never had any issue with diplomacy through negotiation. I never said I did. I have an issue with the hypocrisy of people like yourself that want to call Obama weak for the same thing you are praising this president for. All I have said is he hasn't accomplished anything here but put America on par with North Korea. It isn't taking the meeting I have a problem with. It is why he did it , what happened on it, and your hypocrisy.
Bhahahaha are you serious? What benefit did we receive by lifting sanctions against Cuba? I’ll wait for your response thanks!

We received no benefits! None! Zero! Obama admires communist sh#tbags like the Castros which is why he reaches out to them. I don’t expect you to understand the hatred from Cuban community as you’re not from SoFla but it horrible what he did.

That’s inaccurate. There’s a step plan in place with specific dates. One of those dates was mentioned this morning. There a specific point in dismantling the nuclear program by the end of Trumps first term.

Also, the economic sanctions don't let up until there is "significant progress" on denuclearization. The sanctions are what brought him to the table. If he doesn't start the process of destroying the nukes en mass, and the sanctions continue, then who's the fool for showing up in Singapore?

They’re still releasing them. I heard the first this morning. I don’t know that they’ll release them all for obvious reasons or the exact specifics but that’s what is being said.

I read of the administration "hoping" for dismantling of the program by 2020. Not sure I would consider hoping part of an actual agreement but hey all our standards are different. I read the joint release and there is zero requirements for them. Until I see something else I'll go with the actual document rather than the administration's hope.

I stand corrected if there are specific milestones that must be met. What are they?
Complete BS. All this dude did wh
Bhahahaha are you serious? What benefit did we receive by lifting sanctions against Cuba? I’ll wait for your response thanks!

We received no benefits! None! Zero! Obama admires communist sh#tbags like the Castros which is why he reaches out to them. I don’t expect you to understand the hatred from Cuban community as you’re not from SoFla but it horrible what he did.
I'm sorry but where exactly did I say Obama should have lifted sanctions against Cuba? I would have preferred he didn't at that time. I have no problem with him talking to Cuba....but you automatically assume we as people that support Obama cuck for him like you cuck for Trump. I never agreed with everything Obama did. That's stupid. I am far from stupid. The main thing I don't care for is what Obama didn't do and that was publicly investigate Trump and his administration when he found evidence of Russian nonsense. But that's another story. I do not cuck for Obama like you cuck for Trump. It doesn't work that way. If he did something I either like it and agree with it or I don't like it and disagree with it.

Also I think you have another false equivalence. Cuba does NOT have a nuclear arsenal. Cuba is our neighbor. We should talk to them because of our proximity and come to an understanding that leads to no sanctions.

Can't wait for the latest on Bree.

tenor.gif

What about the Trump crime family?

I'm sorry but where exactly did I say Obama should have lifted sanctions against Cuba? I would have preferred he didn't at that time. I have no problem with him talking to Cuba....but you automatically assume we as people that support Obama cuck for him like you cuck for Trump. I never agreed with everything Obama did. That's stupid. I am far from stupid. The main thing I don't care for is what Obama didn't do and that was publicly investigate Trump and his administration when he found evidence of Russian nonsense. But that's another story. I do not cuck for Obama like you cuck for Trump. It doesn't work that way. If he did something I either like it and agree with it or I don't like it and disagree with it.

Also I think you have another false equivalence. Cuba does NOT have a nuclear arsenal. Cuba is our neighbor. We should talk to them because of our proximity and come to an understanding that leads to no sanctions.

49783304.jpg

I read of the administration "hoping" for dismantling of the program by 2020. Not sure I would consider hoping part of an actual agreement but hey all our standards are different. I read the joint release and there is zero requirements for them. Until I see something else I'll go with the actual document rather than the administration's hope.
Not sure what you read but they haven’t released any of the details yet and honestly I’m not sure all the details have been worked out. Reagan and Gorbachev had four separate meetings to hash out a deal. Why are you guys so quick to want to put a nail in this things. Relax

Do you even know what hypocrisy means? It’s like I am trying to have a simple discussion with an elementary school kid. Good lord

You’re right Cuba doesn’t have Nukes, they have Russia’s Nukes to protect them. Remember that little piece of history! Holy sh#t they aren’t our neighbors. They’re commie bastard murders who’ve offed thousands of their own people. I guess being a communist bastard is only ok when they’re bending you over with a liberal progressive like Obama.

Hence hypocrisy yikes

Not sure what you read but they haven’t released any of the details yet and honestly I’m not sure all the details have been worked out. Reagan and Gorbachev had four separate meetings to hash out a deal. Why are you guys so quick to want to put a nail in this things. Relax

Didn't expect the whole thing in one meeting. But also didn't expect to concede military exercises with nothing in return

Do you even know what hypocrisy means? It’s like I am trying to have a simple discussion with an elementary school kid. Good lord
Sure do....and I am waiting for you to show me where I said lifting sanctions on Cuba was a great idea.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT