ADVERTISEMENT

I never thought I would live to see the United States of America on the same level as North Korea...

It's comin....lol. Yeah, the funny thing is I have no problem with the act its self. My issue is these hyenas that attacked Obama for kissing ass with foreign leaders like this. The republicans spent 8 years on nonsense like Obama kissing ass, tan suits, etc. When their guy does it? Crickets! ....and their guy does it after talking all that smack which makes it worse. I have no problem with our president showing leaders respect.

If he's not being polite and just saluting back I have an issue with that. I also have an issue with Trump praising Kim and saying he loves his people. This is a guy that executes people because they don't clap enthusiastically enough for him.

If he's not being polite and just saluting back I have an issue with that. I also have an issue with Trump praising Kim and saying he loves his people. This is a guy that executes people because they don't clap enthusiastically enough for him.
Valid point!

Don't change the topic - I was not comparing Trump to Obama. I was demonstrating how you are a hypocrite for calling out the right wing "hypocrites" when you are behaving the same way.

Can you have a conversation without calling YOUR President a POS or a clown?

There are actually chewables that you can take for your coprophagia.

It’s obvious CD wants to admit Obama was considered the weakest President on foreign policy ever, even more so than Carter, and Trump is showing how it should be done. He just doesn’t know how to do so, without seeming disloyal to Obama.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
It’s obvious CD wants to admit Obama was considered the weakest President on foreign policy ever, even more so than Carter, and Trump is showing how it should be done. He just doesn’t know how to do so, without seeming disloyal to Obama.
Yeah, trump is strong:

pktBoE8G

I'm just being honest. It's the way I feel about him and I have a million examples every day of why I call him that.

Here is another one. The right said Obama bowed down.....kissed ass? Trump spent weeks calling this dude rocket man to impress his base. He demeans the guy and his country and when he gets to the meet these people this happens:

pktBoE8G
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/wa...wing-trump-saluting-one-kim-jong-uns-general/

You're so full of shit...

Even if it's not fake. Which it may be. The general saluted him first...if it happened.

Yeah.....the general has his hand out for a handshake. I seriously doubt he saluted this clown, waited for a salute and then reached his hand out to shake hands.

Yeah.....the general has his hand out for a handshake. I seriously doubt he saluted this clown, waited for a salute and then reached his hand out to shake hands.

Actually the general saluted first. There is video of it. It's still a disturbing photo but at least he was just extending a courtesy in return.

Actually the general saluted first. There is video of it. It's still a disturbing photo but at least he was just extending a courtesy in return.
meh...i will do what conservatives have decided to do with Obama returning Irans money and claim he paid for hostages....lol. Just keep pushing the narrative that fits my argument.

meh...i will do what conservatives have decided to do with Obama returning Irans money and claim he paid for hostages....lol. Just keep pushing the narrative that fits my argument.

Well that just makes the problem worse. Don't bring yourself down to that level. We need people that are willing to acknowledge facts. It's getting scary that people are allowing themselves to completely ignore proven facts because the facts don't support their political figure or view. This whole everything is fake era is posing significant risk to our country in my opinion.

Well that just makes the problem worse. Don't bring yourself down to that level. We need people that are willing to acknowledge facts. It's getting scary that people are allowing themselves to completely ignore proven facts because the facts don't support their political figure or view. This whole everything is fake era is posing significant risk to our country in my opinion.
No, i will never go to their level. These people are hyenas that have absolutely no respect for facts. Trump is God at all cost to all things dead or alive.

CDWrong cucked again by fakenews. The inferior/subordinate person solutes first, the superior follows in return. Non vet gonna non vet. CD ran to the hills instead of serving.

Last edited:
We got absolutely nothing!

What was this summit all about?

Why did we call off US and S. Korea Military exercises without even talking to our Allies that we have done every year since 1950? WOW...one of the biggest military exercises on earth. We believe a dictator? We got NO CONCESSIONS? They have asked for this for decades literally. Given to them for free. Didn't talk to anyone. smdh

I am worried that Bree hasn't called about this and wondering if she is okay. I will let you guys know if I talk to her.

I know one thing. The Trump family made minimum 82 Million off the white house. Emoluments Clause being pursued.
proxy.php

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT