ADVERTISEMENT

I really thought with the rioting and burning of cities.....

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
I really thought with what all of us have seen in NYC, Seattle, Portland, Wisconsin, Philadelphia etc....................ALL LIBERAL CITIES, that America would really see what Liberals and their liberal Mayors and Governors are all about. I am SHOCKED that people are so F'ing blind and dumb. To make it worse in Portland they ACTUALLY re-elected that dumb azz Mayor Wheeler. You can't fix dumb. Just shocked at this Country that I love.

I really thought with what all of us have seen in NYC, Seattle, Portland, Wisconsin, Philadelphia etc....................ALL LIBERAL CITIES, that America would really see what Liberals and their liberal Mayors and Governors are all about. I am SHOCKED that people are so F'ing blind and dumb. To make it worse in Portland they ACTUALLY re-elected that dumb azz Mayor Wheeler. You can't fix dumb. Just shocked at this Country that I love.

Trump fatigue is stronger than that mess. Look a lot of trump supporters act like he has no warts and he is the greatest ever. They love all the bluster and flat out lies he tells. The man is divisive but is great for Republicans. Unfortunately he runs the United States of America not US of Republicans or Trump lol. His base isn’t enough to carry him so enough people don’t like you it costs you the presidency. I think there are better Republican candidates that carry on the good he has done but with more finesse. Those individuals will be more successful with independents and even center leaning Dems. It’s not just Republicans that hate the policies of far left, plenty center leaning dems don’t like it. People have had enough of Trump and his bs honestly is all it is. He won’t win 2024 either IMO. Other GOP candidates would IMO.

Trump fatigue is stronger than that mess. Look a lot of trump supporters act like he has no warts and he is the greatest ever. They love all the bluster and flat out lies he tells. The man is divisive but is great for Republicans. Unfortunately he runs the United States of America not US of Republicans or Trump lol. His base isn’t enough to carry him so enough people don’t like you it costs you the presidency. I think there are better Republican candidates that carry on the good he has done but with more finesse. Those individuals will be more successful with independents and even center leaning Dems. It’s not just Republicans that hate the policies of far left, plenty center leaning dems don’t like it. People have had enough of Trump and his bs honestly is all it is. He won’t win 2024 either IMO. Other GOP candidates would IMO.
Black Twitter ****ing hates the far left, we war with them daily.
Black Men and Women are typically church going Christians. We hate the far left.

Now where we disagree is having not have had agency for so many years over our bodies, we don't push those issues to the forefront, we also don't care who you love (that's a evolved position in my lifetime).

But damn if we like the shit Bernie is spewing or AOC or any of those folks. Take a look at Bri or Nina Turner timelines you'll see a whole lot of Kamala bashing from those two ninnies. We consider them as batshit ass Candace Owens and Diamond and Silk.

Black Twitter gets down with the folks from Lincoln Project way quicker than the AOC crowd.

Reactions: serge26
Well lets see Trump ( who I have always admitted was an azzhole ) got more of the Non White vote then any Republican in over 60 years. AA's up by double, latins up, women up, elderly up. I could go on. He also is around 70 million votes right now up 9 million from 4 years ago. Republicans will take at least 10 seats in the House and keep Senate control with a 1-2 or 3 Senate majority (appears that way) Republicans won many State governments including a Red sweep on North Carolina. Trump isn't your problem he is your scapegoat. Open your eyes you are being manipulated at a rate never seen before and it applies to all of us.

Reactions: thedonaldWYO
Black Men and Women are typically church going Christians. We hate the far left.

Now where we disagree is having not have had agency for so many years over our bodies, we don't push those issues to the forefront, we also don't care who you love (that's a evolved position in my lifetime).

But damn if we like the shit Bernie is spewing or AOC or any of those folks. Take a look at Bri or Nina Turner timelines you'll see a whole lot of Kamala bashing from those two ninnies. We consider them as batshit ass Candace Owens and Diamond and Silk.

Black Twitter gets down with the folks from Lincoln Project way quicker than the AOC crowd.
Candace Owens is not batshit she is remarkably sharp and understands that Democrats have done nothing for 50 years for Blacks. Don't be upset that she spoke on it at a very young age. Can't speak about Diamond and Silk I've only heard them a few short times. What is wrong with a young black girl asking Black people to be independent and open in their thinking and to reject the false promises made for so many years that never bear fruit? Nothing

Candace Owens is not batshit she is remarkably sharp and understands that Democrats have done nothing for 50 years for Blacks. Don't be upset that she spoke on it at a very young age. Can't speak about Diamond and Silk I've only heard them a few short times. What is wrong with a young black girl asking Black people to be independent and open in their thinking and to reject the false promises made for so many years that never bear fruit? Nothing
Because she lies, is a known fraud and just because she says stuff you like doesn't make her decent. At a young age she was bringing fake ass discrimination cases saying she suffered racial discrimination. She admittedly realized their was a void, a profitable void, that she could fill as "that" black girl. She did it. I guess kudos for her. I'd hate **** her, she is definitely hot. Probably number two or three on the hate **** list tho.

Well lets see Trump ( who I have always admitted was an azzhole ) got more of the Non White vote then any Republican in over 60 years. AA's up by double, latins up, women up, elderly up. I could go on. He also is around 70 million votes right now up 9 million from 4 years ago. Republicans will take at least 10 seats in the House and keep Senate control with a 1-2 or 3 Senate majority (appears that way) Republicans won many State governments including a Red sweep on North Carolina. Trump isn't your problem he is your scapegoat. Open your eyes you are being manipulated at a rate never seen before and it applies to all of us.

Bro wtf are you talking about I voted for him and want him to win lmao. Just saying he has done some good and I think others can do the same and might be a better choice and not as divisive. My opinion.

Propaganda works man. Up against billions Wall Street Big Tech corrupt news media China Iran the swamp. But it ain’t over. Keep up the good fight brother

Reactions: orly 1022

Philadelphia recruited its Police Commissioner from Portland. Go Figure.

Bro wtf are you talking about I voted for him and want him to win lmao. Just saying he has done some good and I think others can do the same and might be a better choice and not as divisive. My opinion.
Probably true and he said and tweeted stupid shyt NO DOUBT! But in order to fght what he ha to endure and still accomplish what he did is nothing short of a miracle.

So many facts and I still don’t understand how Republicans never really tried to court black voters. If it wasn’t overt pandering to racists black people would have stayed Republican. It’s the racism stupid.

Reactions: Richie Y

There's a Black Twitter? I don't even have a white Twitter account...

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBayCane

All your rambling is stupid and a waste of time. You're a fool who likes to hear yourself talk and votes with these same far left trolls you are so above.

Reactions: orly 1022
How can you bring into the same conversation the idiotic mayor of Portland and Seattle along with Trump in the same conversation. Are the mayors responsible for their own cities? Are the Governors responsible for their stayes? Why is the President responsible for the daily policy of these f--ked up cities?

Bull--it. Agency over our own bodies? Excuses ,excuses. LoL

Reactions: krvanness
So many facts and I still don’t understand how Republicans never really tried to court black voters. If it wasn’t overt pandering to racists black people would have stayed Republican. It’s the racism stupid.
Trump improved his support in the non white community significantly.

All your rambling is stupid and a waste of time. You're a fool who likes to hear yourself talk and votes with these same far left trolls you are so above.
Ellu doesn't vote straight left ticket . He did vote Biden though which is shocking to me.

Trump improved his support in the non white community significantly.

Clearly not enough to win. And his support with black people remained flat (20 % black men, 8% black women which was a slight uptick). It was the Hispanic vote where he gained the most and most were Cubans and Venezuelans. Two groups that have severe PTSD from communist regimes (rightly so). Overwhelming majority of minority voters went blue.

The man called black women dogs. She see a way to make a few dollars at the expense of her race. Sellout!!

Reactions: serge26
Of course....any black person who doesnt do what the dems tell them to do isnt black, uncle Tom, sell out.....same shit. Here is a crazy thought....not every black person is exactly the same.
Not a matter of doing what anyone wants but to disrespect black mothers, sisters, grandmothers and still allow yourself to be used .............. You might not know this but most African Americans were Lincoln Republicans for many a year.

In your view, what percentage of Black America is represented by BT?

Ellu doesn't vote straight left ticket . He did vote Biden though which is shocking to me.
shocking? I would have voted for a mango over Trump. I did vote Red on two positions here but we only had minor elections. I did vote for three conservative judges on the ballot.

Not sorry for not voting for the worst president since the turn of the 20th century.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT