ADVERTISEMENT

I stand with Vindman! I stand with America!

I stand with Loretta Robinson. Pay your child support CD.

LorettaRobinson800x1000-e1527176699685.jpg

Figures you would, just remember you stand with him, when all his dirty laundry comes out. What what what was he doing with That Government,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:D birds of a Feather

Reactions: grbcane
Not treasonous ones !!! Do you ?
I have no respect for Navy Seal Gallagher who broke the Seals code of ethics. If thats not bad enough Gallagher made an appearance on Faux news & washed his underwear in public. When it comes to military matters there are rules that must be followed when communicating with the public. There is a code of silence. He was a guest on Faux news shortly after being pardoned by #45. Gallagher clearly showed dereliction of duty.
Of course the most treasonous of all is #45. By this action he encouraged all the men & women in uniform to disobey their commanding officers. #45 is an advocate of anarchy

Reactions: zackbear
I have no respect for Navy Seal Gallagher who broke the Seals code of ethics. If thats not bad enough Gallagher made an appearance on Faux news & washed his underwear in public. When it comes to military matters there are rules that must be followed when communicating with the public. There is a code of silence. He was a guest on Faux news shortly after being pardoned by #45. Gallagher clearly showed dereliction of duty.
Of course the most treasonous of all is #45. By this action he encouraged all the men & women in uniform to disobey their commanding officers. #45 is an advocate of anarchy
Well you support terrorist so I’m not surprised!

Reactions: mahb and grbcane
Vindman’s boss said he was a leaker and a liar, who could not be trusted. When Trump released the transcript it sure screwed those morons up.

Reactions: utatem
Well you support terrorist so I’m not surprised!
I dont. Looking back at the impeachment hearing, many members of the GOP questioned the Vindmans on their loyalty based on their Ukranian ethnicity. They came to this country as a children, along with their parents. They had no choice. I know why you say I support terrorists ; its because Im a critic of Israel's treatment towards Arabs and Palestinians. Our govt is complicit with huge amounts of $$$$ going to Israel. That is why we continuously have bulls eyes on our backs. That is why our senate leaders have shot themselves in the feet with no finiancial aid packages for the millions of Americans unemployed. due to the current pandemic. They are worried about paying the mortgage and rent, putting food on the table, making their car payments, paying for their healthcare. All due to appeasing a country that isnt our ally, never has been, not now, not ever.

What's so un-American about telling the truth?

Jim Jordan was questioning Vindman and asked him about two people on the “readout” of the call.

Suddenly Vindman says the name of the first person and then tenses up and say “and one other individual”.

It was clear he didn’t want to say the name.

Then Schifty-Schiff jumps in and tries to stop the testimony, saying he will not allow Vindman to say the name of the whistleblower.

Many of you have already connected the dots, but for those who haven’t yet here’s the problem….
If both Vindman and Schiff have testified (Vindman under oath) that they don’t know the identity of the whistleblower, then why the big issue about saying the second name?

Why say the first name no problem and then panic when you get to the second name?

If you don’t know who the whistleblower is, then you have no idea which name you’re not supposed to say, right?

Right.

I think we just witnessed Jim Jordan catch these criminals in a lie.

I dont. Looking back at the impeachment hearing, many members of the GOP questioned the Vindmans on their loyalty based on their Ukranian ethnicity. They came to this country as a children, along with their parents. They had no choice. I know why you say I support terrorists ; its because Im a critic of Israel's treatment towards Arabs and Palestinians. Our govt is complicit with huge amounts of $$$$ going to Israel. That is why we continuously have bulls eyes on our backs. That is why our senate leaders have shot themselves in the feet with no finiancial aid packages for the millions of Americans unemployed. due to the current pandemic. They are worried about paying the mortgage and rent, putting food on the table, making their car payments, paying for their healthcare. All due to appeasing a country that isnt our ally, never has been, not now, not ever.
You openly support Tlaib & Omar who’ve personally funded Hamas & Islamic Jihad. You support terrorists. You do understand if this were 2002-2006 these people would’ve been investigated, had their citizenship stripped & been removed from the country. Obama made supporting terrorism ok. Omar has even openly said she wants the whole system removed, basically overthrow the govt.

Last edited:
It was the role of Vindman,Yovonavitch, and Bolton to carry out the foreign policy of POTUS, not make their own policy or criticize. They didn't do that, and now they're gone.No loss IMO.
Yovo actually committed perjury, lying to Congress when she said she had no idea of dirtbag Hunter Biden's connection to Burisma.

It was the role of Vindman,Yovonavitch, and Bolton to carry out the foreign policy of POTUS, not make their own policy or criticize. They didn't do that, and now they're gone.No loss IMO.
Yovo actually committed perjury, lying to Congress when she said she had no idea of dirtbag Hunter Biden's connection to Burisma.
We have whistleblower laws in this country for a reason. Both parties agreed these laws should exist. Working for the president has absolutely nothing to do with these laws. The president isn't immune to these laws.

whats the point of your virtue signaling, when you ignore, condone, lie, cover-up, justify and deflect the truth of the wrong your party does and stands for. Hypocrisy look it up, its very easy to spot

LOL hey are you in the market for a bridge ? It has a fresh new coat of paint and everything !

I can't Rob a bank under the pretense Bonnie & Clyde robbed banks. That's pretty stupid because it doesn't absolve me of robbing banks in any way even if Bonnie & Clyde robbed banks. That's niether here nor there. Robbing banks is against the law.

You Trump folks continue to get it wrong. Obama is a respected and loved former president in the USA and world wide. Only low IQ Trump supporters think otherwise. Trump WILL NEVER achieve this level of respect.
They are obsessed with dragging Obama into Trump & the entire Trump administrations criminal deeds to justify criminal / immoral nonsense because Obama is just in a different class as a person....and definitely a president.

Last edited:
Jim Jordan was questioning Vindman and asked him about two people on the “readout” of the call.

Suddenly Vindman says the name of the first person and then tenses up and say “and one other individual”.

It was clear he didn’t want to say the name.

Then Schifty-Schiff jumps in and tries to stop the testimony, saying he will not allow Vindman to say the name of the whistleblower.

Many of you have already connected the dots, but for those who haven’t yet here’s the problem….
If both Vindman and Schiff have testified (Vindman under oath) that they don’t know the identity of the whistleblower, then why the big issue about saying the second name?

Why say the first name no problem and then panic when you get to the second name?

If you don’t know who the whistleblower is, then you have no idea which name you’re not supposed to say, right?

Right.

I think we just witnessed Jim Jordan catch these criminals in a lie.

Surely you can do better than that? Lawlessness appears to be the foundation of the Trump presidency and his naive followers. We have whistleblower laws that protect those that come forward with violations of the law. Colonel V had no choice not to divulge the identity of this person.

Reactions: hawaiian cane
its The Leftist Democrat's that Are Doing The Braking of The Law LOL remember ,,,,, You cancelled America last month ,,,, keep up !

They are obsessed with dragging Obama into Trump & the entire Trump administrations criminal deeds to justify criminal / immoral nonsense because Obama is just in a different class as a person....and definitely a president.

Obama is a decent and honest person. Traits that Trump will NEVER have. But yet his cronies try to smear #44 with bullshit but it will not stick.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT