ADVERTISEMENT

I stand with Vindman! I stand with America!

Surely you can do better than that? Lawlessness appears to be the foundation of the Trump presidency and his naive followers. We have whistleblower laws that protect those that come forward with violations of the law. Colonel V had no choice not to divulge the identity of this person.

The point is he had a choice, and under oath said he didn’t know the Whistleblower. You stated what’s so un-American about telling the truth ? He lied. Schiff and Yovanovitch also lied. That is un-American and you continue to push the lie. He also had no proof of a violation of the law as you state.

Last edited:
You Trump folks continue to get it wrong. Obama is a respected and loved former president in the USA and world wide. Only low IQ Trump supporters think otherwise. Trump WILL NEVER achieve this level of respect.
Could you cult leftist imagine if, trump sold 20 percent of uranium to Russia send a cash load on an airplane overnight to Iran for his radical Muslims buddies isis. New that the Russians were interfering with our election since 2012. Oh boy you guys would be rioting. Oh wait you are !!! You are a bunch of hypocrites!!!! I left plenty of stuff out that he did.

the only racist culture in America is the one you sick mofo's bring with YOU. Extreme Left & Right. You know the difference ? No one , not conservatives not Republicans support Extreme Right nor Supremist, You and Liberal Democrats DO Support Your Racist Extremist Radical LEFT.
OGC.370b8526f2f1007644597f253856ba0e

Could you cult leftist imagine if, trump sold 20 percent of uranium to Russia send a cash load on an airplane overnight to Iran for his radical Muslims buddies isis. New that the Russians were interfering with our election since 2012. Oh boy you guys would be rioting. Oh wait you are !!! You are a bunch of hypocrites!!!! I left plenty of stuff out that he did.
And none of your bullshit is true. If it was, Obama would have been impeached. Remember, Republicans controlled both houses throughout most of Obama's presidency.

And none of your bullshit is true. If it was, Obama would have been impeached. Remember, Republicans controlled both houses throughout most of Obama's presidency.
That’s why we true Americans believe that you cult POS LEFTIST are a bunch of hypocrites!!!! All of the above are facts. !!!!

Reactions: grbcane
That’s why we true Americans believe that you cult POS LEFTIST are a bunch of hypocrites!!!! All of the above are facts. !!!!

The facts still remain Trump was impeached for corruption and Richard Nixon resigned before he was impeached on corruption. There appears to be a pattern of corruption with Republicans.

Reactions: zackbear
Introduce yourself to politifact because this was rated as false.

Reactions: zackbear

No wonder you have such trouble with what is the truth. Using Your logic a guy can rob a bank and not get arrested and prosecuted therefore he didn’t rob the bank.

The facts still remain Trump was impeached for corruption and Richard Nixon resigned before he was impeached on corruption. There appears to be a pattern of corruption with Republicans.
Nothing was proven that’s ok he is and will always be a better man than both the obamurs. Corruption reaps from Democrats!!!!

You have been forewarned. Don't pretend ignorance. Otherwise, your potty mouth will get you into more trouble.
You’d think you’d have learned your lesson after your ban, but you have battered wife syndrome and must enjoy the abuse.

Reactions: orly 1022
Nothing was proven that’s ok he is and will always be a better man than both the obamurs. Corruption reaps from Democrats!!!!
Yes...it was proven. His party decided it didn't rise to the standard of impeachable....to benefit the party. Because those senators are also a POS. Which is why the ones up for reelection will be voted out. Nov 3rd. Wait and see.

Tell me...how many people in the Obama administration were indicated? How many of his personal friends or personal employees were?

Come back when you have that number so we can compare. Who is the biggest POS.

Russia did not buy uranium from the United States ? Iran did not get $400 million on a plane from the United States ? Are these the false statements you say ?
I didn't stutter. Look it up...I told where and they explain why it is false. Although I suspect it will do no good. Republicans can have fact allergies. These falsehoods have been debunked for quite some time now.

You all believe if you just say it anyway. People will believe this nonsense... and you're correct... but not smart people.

the only racist culture in America is the one you sick mofo's bring with YOU. Extreme Left & Right. You know the difference ? No one , not conservatives not Republicans support Extreme Right nor Supremist, You and Liberal Democrats DO Support Your Racist Extremist Radical LEFT.
OGC.370b8526f2f1007644597f253856ba0e
Yeah.... you're out alright. Way out there....lol. I don't see any republicans checking Trump including here on his racist nonsense. How about when he retweeted the guy screaming white power 7 seconds into a video he was forced to take down? He didn't apologize and niether did any republicans here or on the hill who support Trump.

All racist Hyenas screaming this will have a rude awakening Nov 3rd. Their reign on the top is short like leprechaun.

I didn't stutter. Look it up...I told where and they explain why it is false. Although I suspect it will do no good. Republicans can have fact allergies. These falsehoods have been debunked for quite some time now.

You all believe if you just say it anyway. People will believe this nonsense... and you're correct... but not smart people.
You do stutter I am sure. Here is what Politico says about the sale from the United States. But while the State Department was one of the agencies involved in approving the uranium deal, both the Clinton campaign and officials from the department have said that the former secretary of state was not involved in the approval process because such matters did not rise to her level within the department.Here is the Iran deal , President Barack Obama approved the $400 million transfer, which he had announced in January as part of the Iran nuclear deal. The money was flown into Iran on wooden pallets stacked with Swiss francs, euros and other currencies as the first installment of a $1.7 billion settlement resolving claims at an international tribunal at The Hague over a failed arms deal under the time of the Shah.but of course you won’t blame that POS like yourself. Cause you all are the same.

Reactions: grbcane
LOL petty petty petty like Dem's make no mistakes LOL. If it were a Dem the standard answer would be,,,,, He took it down the sec he realized,,,,,, why aren't you focusing o the Real issue. Just yesterday Democrat vp hopful whatever her name is, was giving a presser on , how if she knew calling Castro HER commandante and being a life long admirer of his would cost her votes, SHE would of NEVER admitted it . Now that may fool you, but,,,,,, well it would only fool you I geuss

Reactions: orly 1022
You do stutter I am sure. Here is what Politico says about the sale from the United States. But while the State Department was one of the agencies involved in approving the uranium deal, both the Clinton campaign and officials from the department have said that the former secretary of state was not involved in the approval process because such matters did not rise to her level within the department.Here is the Iran deal , President Barack Obama approved the $400 million transfer, which he had announced in January as part of the Iran nuclear deal. The money was flown into Iran on wooden pallets stacked with Swiss francs, euros and other currencies as the first installment of a $1.7 billion settlement resolving claims at an international tribunal at The Hague over a failed arms deal under the time of the Shah.but of course you won’t blame that POS like yourself. Cause you all are the same.
You obviously didn't read it all. You can't give people their own money genuis We had sanctions...they complied. They continued to comply. You will never find anyone sharper than I. Trust me.

LOL petty petty petty like Dem's make no mistakes LOL. If it were a Dem the standard answer would be,,,,, He took it down the sec he realized,,,,,, why aren't you focusing o the Real issue. Just yesterday Democrat vp hopful whatever her name is, was giving a presser on , how if she knew calling Castro HER commandante and being a life long admirer of his would cost her votes, SHE would of NEVER admitted it . Now that may fool you, but,,,,,, well it would only fool you I geuss
No idea what you are talking about or why you are bringing up a hopeful.

No idea what you are talking about or why you are bringing up a hopeful.

Yes...it was proven. His party decided it didn't rise to the standard of impeachable....to benefit the party. Because those senators are also a POS. Which is why the ones up for reelection will be voted out. Nov 3rd. Wait and see.

Tell me...how many people in the Obama administration were indicated? How many of his personal friends or personal employees were?

Come back when you have that number so we can compare. Who is the biggest POS.
What exactly was proven?

Yeah.... you're out alright. Way out there....lol. I don't see any republicans checking Trump including here on his racist nonsense. How about when he retweeted the guy screaming white power 7 seconds into a video he was forced to take down? He didn't apologize and niether did any republicans here or on the hill who support Trump.

All racist Hyenas screaming this will have a rude awakening Nov 3rd. Their reign on the top is short like leprechaun.
Nor do you racist when Biden who has been a racist all his live besides
You obviously didn't read it all. You can't give people their own money genuis We had sanctions...they complied. They continued to comply. You will never find anyone sharper than I. Trust me.
like I said you will never admit and you I am sure are an idiot just like obama.

It was the role of Vindman,Yovonavitch, and Bolton to carry out the foreign policy of POTUS, not make their own policy or criticize. They didn't do that, and now they're gone.No loss IMO.
Yovo actually committed perjury, lying to Congress when she said she had no idea of dirtbag Hunter Biden's connection to Burisma.
Show and tell on her perjury, please

You openly support Tlaib & Omar who’ve personally funded Hamas & Islamic Jihad. You support terrorists. You do understand if this were 2002-2006 these people would’ve been investigated, had their citizenship stripped & been removed from the country. Obama made supporting terrorism ok. Omar has even openly said she wants the whole system removed, basically overthrow the govt.
Show info & irrefutable evidence these women funded extremist groups. If we fund Israel on their genocidal endeavors we will continue to became enablers towards Israels quest. Also show irrefutable evidence Obama supported terrorism. There was a rift between Bibi Netanyahu & Obama. Its because Obama wanted to get an assessment of all monies given to Israel and he questioned if $$$ was warranted.

You only enjoy the abuse I and other posters inflict on you. You love pain. Don't you?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Back for three days and already back to your perverse schtick of fantasizing about other posters. Same old pathetic, lying Cems. The ultimate liberal scumbag.

Good post - only negative is , too much common sense for them to reply

Reactions: mahb
Show info & irrefutable evidence these women funded extremist groups. If we fund Israel on their genocidal endeavors we will continue to became enablers towards Israels quest. Also show irrefutable evidence Obama supported terrorism. There was a rift between Bibi Netanyahu & Obama. Its because Obama wanted to get an assessment of all monies given to Israel and he questioned if $$$ was warranted.

Omar & Tlaib

took me 10 seconds to find it. Listen dude, it’s not like you didn’t already know this. You just don’t consider Hamas or Hezbollah to be terrorist groups. Both were or are recognized by the state department as terrorist organizations. We have previously had this discussion. I already know where you stand. You share their radical views.

https://tennesseestar.com/2019/02/2...be-fundraising-for-hamas-linked-organization/

Omar & Tlaib

took me 10 seconds to find it. Listen dude, it’s not like you didn’t already know this. You just don’t consider Hamas or Hezbollah to be terrorist groups. Both were or are recognized by the state department as terrorist organizations. We have previously had this discussion. I already know where you stand. You share their radical views.

https://tennesseestar.com/2019/02/2...be-fundraising-for-hamas-linked-organization/

The Daily Caller, is a right wing news & opinionated news site. It was founded by now Fox news host Tucker Carlson. Tells me everything I want or need to know.

The Daily Caller, is a right wing news & opinionated news site. It was founded by now Fox news host Tucker Carlson. Tells me everything I want or need to know.
Yeah it’s so right wing the Tennessee Star which is a leftwing outlet used it. Here are several others documenting it. Hell Omar even apologized for some of the stuff she said. Your excuses are weak.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news...-who-called-palestinian-terror-attack-heroic/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...oad-raising-money-for-extreme-islamist-groups

https://www.newsweek.com/2019/04/19/ilhan-omar-democrats-israel-trump-1389677.html

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/je...to-radical-pro-hezbollah-anti-israel-activist

https://www.commentarymagazine.com/noah-rothman/the-case-against-ilhan-omar-and-rashida-tlaib/

National Review & Washington Examiner are conservative editorial magazines
Commentary was restructured by Norman Podhoretz, a neo conservative
Fox news is a conservative news channel
These media outlets provide only a scant amount of information. Why???? because Jews run the media industry.
They control the diamond market. They control the entertainment industry. Why should our govt provide mega bucks to govt that advocates genocide and in turn makes us targets of extremist groups. All that $$$$ should be used for US purposes. Healthcare, education and in times like this, a global pandemic.

These media outlets provide only a scant amount of information. Why???? because Jews run the media industry.
They control the diamond market. They control the entertainment industry. Why should our govt provide mega bucks to govt that advocates genocide and in turn makes us targets of extremist groups. All that $$$$ should be used for US purposes. Healthcare, education and in times like this, a global pandemic.
We must thank Rep Omar for bringing Israel's ill gotten gains to the fore front

Now
Now go back & read your own post you anti-Semite! Pretty funny how racist you are against Jews thus proving my point you agree with their radical views which is why you’re the first to defend them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT