ADVERTISEMENT

I stand with Vindman! I stand with America!

Now

Now go back & read your own post you anti-Semite! Pretty funny how racist you are against Jews thus proving my point you agree with their radical views which is why you’re the first to defend them.
Calling out a country that advocates genocide isnt anti Semetic. I fully understand why Arabs & Palestinians are fighting back. Im sure you would be fighting back if another country tried to impose their will on the US.

Calling out a country that advocates genocide isnt anti Semetic. I fully understand why Arabs & Palestinians are fighting back. Im sure you would be fighting back if another country tried to impose their will on the US.
Genocide? What genocide? Are you talking about Hamas or Iran? Because they have and nobody, including you, seems to bat an eyelash at it.

Reactions: mahb and grbcane
Genocide? What genocide? Are you talking about Hamas or Iran? Because they have and nobody, including you, seems to bat an eyelash at it.
You should know full well on Israel's ethnic cleansing of Arabs & Palestinians. All began in 1948 with the official occupation of Palestine. Shortly after the established occupation the Israeli govt diverted water from the main rivers so most of it went to Israeli territories. The Israeli govt also drained the wetlands in Palestinian areas.
Currently raw sewage flows thru open areas within these territories. Chemical waste is continually dumped in these same areas. The Arabs & Palestinians dont have the proper equipment to move it elsewhere.
This is harmful to future generations and it is a bold attempt by the Israeli govt to wipe out their seed forever.
There is also the continued expansion of Jewish settlements and simultaneously the diminishing areas for Arabs and Palestinians. It is the sincere hope of the Israeli govt Arabs & Palestinians will wage war on each other there by making them eliminate themselves & Israel wont have to fire a single shot to kill the last Arab or Palestinian.
Genocide at its finest!

You should know full well on Israel's ethnic cleansing of Arabs & Palestinians. All began in 1948 with the official occupation of Palestine. Shortly after the established occupation the Israeli govt diverted water from the main rivers so most of it went to Israeli territories. The Israeli govt also drained the wetlands in Palestinian areas.
Currently raw sewage flows thru open areas within these territories. Chemical waste is continually dumped in these same areas. The Arabs & Palestinians dont have the proper equipment to move it elsewhere.
This is harmful to future generations and it is a bold attempt by the Israeli govt to wipe out their seed forever.
There is also the continued expansion of Jewish settlements and simultaneously the diminishing areas for Arabs and Palestinians. It is the sincere hope of the Israeli govt Arabs & Palestinians will wage war on each other there by making them eliminate themselves & Israel wont have to fire a single shot to kill the last Arab or Palestinian.
Genocide at its finest!
Hold on hold on let me guess... you’re Palestinian or as your passport says Jordanian.

You obviously didn't read it all. You can't give people their own money genuis We had sanctions...they complied. They continued to comply. You will never find anyone sharper than I. Trust me.

That money belonged to a completely different regime genius, it wasn’t their money. It was belonged to the government they violently overthrew.

You do stutter I am sure. Here is what Politico says about the sale from the United States. But while the State Department was one of the agencies involved in approving the uranium deal, both the Clinton campaign and officials from the department have said that the former secretary of state was not involved in the approval process because such matters did not rise to her level within the department.Here is the Iran deal , President Barack Obama approved the $400 million transfer, which he had announced in January as part of the Iran nuclear deal. The money was flown into Iran on wooden pallets stacked with Swiss francs, euros and other currencies as the first installment of a $1.7 billion settlement resolving claims at an international tribunal at The Hague over a failed arms deal under the time of the Shah.but of course you won’t blame that POS like yourself. Cause you all are the same.
Obama had no say in transferring $$$$ to Iran. An international court made the decision. The 2 installments was a refund for non delivery of US built fighter jets that Iran's pre revolutionary govt ordered (1979).

Lmfao when did you join this board? You don’t know what HPI is! That’s a Canesport inside joke you stalker!
I dont need to know what HPI means, stands for. Didnt need to do any stalking. Thats what it says right below your user name. BTW some security director, who spends a limitless amount of time on this board. Oh, so you direct folks to this message board; OK. well, I guess accidents do happen

You thanking Omar for anything, says how radical you cult leftist are !!!!
Next generation nazi. His whole MO is blame the jews in the middle east and blame the top ten percent earners in this country. Divide and conquer. With some of these leftists you get the sense that they’re just ignorant but with him you definitely get the sense that he’s motivated by his hate for this country as well as the Jewish state.a marxist like him doesn’t want it better for any one. He just wants everyone to be as miserable as him.

Last edited:
Reactions: grbcane
jyoho, 6882 Its quite possible Israeli leadership is pocketing a % of the money we give them every year????
Meanwhile with all the $$$$ changing hands the lives of US citizens are in jeopardy. We are targets of extremist groups 247, 365. When one questions our govt on its dealings with foreign countries that isnt hate. We have every right to question.

They are obsessed with dragging Obama into Trump & the entire Trump administrations criminal deeds to justify criminal / immoral nonsense because Obama is just in a different class as a person....and definitely a president.
OBAMA is a piece S--- LIE ,DENY, COVER UP
ATTEMPTED COUP OF OUR PRESIDENT AND DIVIDED OUR COUNTRY

I dont. Looking back at the impeachment hearing, many members of the GOP questioned the Vindmans on their loyalty based on their Ukranian ethnicity. They came to this country as a children, along with their parents. They had no choice. I know why you say I support terrorists ; its because Im a critic of Israel's treatment towards Arabs and Palestinians. Our govt is complicit with huge amounts of $$$$ going to Israel. That is why we continuously have bulls eyes on our backs. That is why our senate leaders have shot themselves in the feet with no finiancial aid packages for the millions of Americans unemployed. due to the current pandemic. They are worried about paying the mortgage and rent, putting food on the table, making their car payments, paying for their healthcare. All due to appeasing a country that isnt our ally, never has been, not now, not ever.
Being an Arab, I side with Israel and the piece of crap POLOSI is holding up relief for the unemployed

Like sending troops in sovergn American cities?
Do you mean American cities that refused to uphold law and order and are willing to let a Federal Courthouse burn to the ground? Thank goodness that I live in Utah where this nonsense will never be allowed. The Salt Lake County DA just filed severe felony charges against those that were trying to harm the DA's office here in Salt Lake. Lawless animals have no place on the streets of our cities.

Last edited:
These guys like CD have to be getting Something for their level of Staunch Stupidity, even a liar says the Truth at least once by mistake. CD is a Pro, cems is more triple AAA, he still gets embarrassed sometimes when he tells a whopper.

They are still rioting in Portland against their own police. What's your excuse now that DHS is gone?

This is America. States ask for federal assistance as needed. Our president doesn't just send people or threaten to withhold federal aid. This isn't NAZI Germany.

This is America. States ask for federal assistance as needed. Our president doesn't just send people or threaten to withhold federal aid. This isn't NAZI Germany.
You've got your head up your ass as usual. It's the duty of the Federal government to protect Federal property whether jerks like the Portland mayor ask for help or not.The Feds have left and the anarchists are still rioting but now the mayor is whining and saying- please stop . This isn't right.They threw paint all over an elderly woman in a walker. Tough guys.

What a clown. You think it’s ok to let a city burn! Destroy court houses and police stations? You are in no position to judge wha anyone needs, pay that Baby Momma money when it’s due then lecture!

What a clown. You think it’s ok to let a city burn! Destroy court houses and police stations? You are in no position to judge wha anyone needs, pay that Baby Momma money when it’s due then lecture!

Learn how to read. I said states ask for assistance as needed. I never said I decide anything. Go back to school.

Reactions: cems52
Learn how to read. I said states ask for assistance as needed. I never said I decide anything. Go back to school.
Learn how your BS makes no sense, Blue states burning and their ego doesn’t allow them the common sense to ask for help. I’m set with school. Masters enough for me!! No I.T.T. Tech at night like some people

Federal property has to be protected whether a low life cockroach like Mayor Wheeler asks for help or not. Now all of a sudden he doesn't like the rioting.Trump should just let them burn the shithole to the ground.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT