ADVERTISEMENT

I stand with Vindman! I stand with America!

In your previous post where you say " we would cry if someone read my educational background to you" rest assured our tears would be the result of hearty laughter, our sides will be aching.
Yes for sure!!! Typical liberal hypocrisy at its finest. How’s the tinfoil hat treating you?

Corruption? Where? What? You Libs have been nonstop yet nothing. So tell me what is he guilty of?
For starters violation of campaign funding. In fact he's Michael Cohen's co-conspirator. Remember? I'll let the Manhattan DA tell us the test by year end.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

For starters violation of campaign funding. In fact he's Michael Cohen's co-conspirator. Remember? I'll let the Manhattan DA tell us the test by year end.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Campaign funding? He was found guilty of that? I missed it. Clown

With that foil hat you should be able to see them? Which one would you like to see? Your turn loony toon
The only one you have, from DJT university or you could have a reasonable facsimile from anywhere. Then again you could have someone print it. If you really had a resounding educational resume you would have shown it when you wrote that 1st post "you would cry if I had someone read it to you."

The only one you have, from DJT university or you could have a reasonable facsimile from anywhere. Then again you could have someone print it. If you really had a resounding educational resume you would have shown it when you wrote that 1st post "you would cry if I had someone read it to you."
Ok! Yeah!! Whatever you say!

Obama is a decent and honest person. Traits that Trump will NEVER have. But yet his cronies try to smear #44 with bullshit but it will not stick.

If CEM's said it, it must be true. Please look up into the sky and notice the flocks of flying pigs?

Where are his scandals then? I'll wait.

CD,
Fast and Furious, Russian Colusion, Solyndra, Loretta Lynch/Clinton Tarmac meeting, Eric Holder as Attorney General, Pallets of Cash to Iran, Bengazi, Susan Rice lies, multiple cop killers, Hillary E-Mail, Biden's kid getting paid by Ukraine and China, Epstein, Comey, paying Illegal aliens, voter fraud and so many more. Hope you didn't have to wait to long. Was playing hoops without a mask, so it took me a while to respond.

Are you ready to imprison me while releasing the person that shot the one year old in Atlanta, Legends killer, the dude that asaulted the person this week in Portland, many looters, the person that assualted the retired cob in NYC or all the murderers in NYC, Chicago etc. You are now on the clock?

Last edited:
Reactions: 801canesmxer
CD,
Fast and Furious, Russian Colusion, Solyndra, Loretta Lynch/Clinton Tarmac meeting, Eric Holder as Attorney General, Pallets of Cash to Iran, Bengazi, Susan Rice lies, multiple cop killers, Hillary E-Mail, Biden's kid getting paid by Ukraine and China, Epstein, Comey, paying Illegal aliens, voter fraud and so many more. Hope you didn't have to wait to long. Was playing hoops without a mask, so it took me a while to respond.

Are you ready to imprison me while releasing the person that shot the one year old in Atlanta, Legends killer, the dude that asaulted the person this week in Portland, many looters, the person that assualted the retired cob in NYC or all the murderers in NYC, Chicago etc. You are now on the clock?
Sorry...but may I ask. Who was indicated? Who who went to prison? Who cut a deal? Who had thier sentence commuted?

Accusations don't mean a damn thing! This Is America! It's not Russia! I'll wait.

Reactions: hawaiian cane
I have no respect for Navy Seal Gallagher who broke the Seals code of ethics. If thats not bad enough Gallagher made an appearance on Faux news & washed his underwear in public. When it comes to military matters there are rules that must be followed when communicating with the public. There is a code of silence. He was a guest on Faux news shortly after being pardoned by #45. Gallagher clearly showed dereliction of duty.
Of course the most treasonous of all is #45. By this action he encouraged all the men & women in uniform to disobey their commanding officers. #45 is an advocate of anarchy

...and this has ????? to do with Vindman?

I dont. Looking back at the impeachment hearing, many members of the GOP questioned the Vindmans on their loyalty based on their Ukranian ethnicity. They came to this country as a children, along with their parents. They had no choice. I know why you say I support terrorists ; its because Im a critic of Israel's treatment towards Arabs and Palestinians. Our govt is complicit with huge amounts of $$$$ going to Israel. That is why we continuously have bulls eyes on our backs. That is why our senate leaders have shot themselves in the feet with no finiancial aid packages for the millions of Americans unemployed. due to the current pandemic. They are worried about paying the mortgage and rent, putting food on the table, making their car payments, paying for their healthcare. All due to appeasing a country that isnt our ally, never has been, not now, not ever.
So where do you get your Hitler brown shirts dry cleaned?

National Review & Washington Examiner are conservative editorial magazines
Commentary was restructured by Norman Podhoretz, a neo conservative
Fox news is a conservative news channel
These media outlets provide only a scant amount of information. Why???? because Jews run the media industry.
They control the diamond market. They control the entertainment industry. Why should our govt provide mega bucks to govt that advocates genocide and in turn makes us targets of extremist groups. All that $$$$ should be used for US purposes. Healthcare, education and in times like this, a global pandemic.
You are an unedecated antisemitic pissant.Go to the beach and swim with the great white sharks -they like Nazi meat.

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE
You should know full well on Israel's ethnic cleansing of Arabs & Palestinians. All began in 1948 with the official occupation of Palestine. Shortly after the established occupation the Israeli govt diverted water from the main rivers so most of it went to Israeli territories. The Israeli govt also drained the wetlands in Palestinian areas.
Currently raw sewage flows thru open areas within these territories. Chemical waste is continually dumped in these same areas. The Arabs & Palestinians dont have the proper equipment to move it elsewhere.
This is harmful to future generations and it is a bold attempt by the Israeli govt to wipe out their seed forever.
There is also the continued expansion of Jewish settlements and simultaneously the diminishing areas for Arabs and Palestinians. It is the sincere hope of the Israeli govt Arabs & Palestinians will wage war on each other there by making them eliminate themselves & Israel wont have to fire a single shot to kill the last Arab or Palestinian.
Genocide at its finest!
Total lies This from wikepedia :
"Early tensions: 1949–64[edit]
Banias waterfall, Golan Heights
Flood waters exiting from the Yarmuk reservoir to the Yarmuk river, 1933
Lake Kinneret, Israel
The 1949 Armistice Agreements which followed the 1948 Arab–Israeli War, created three demilitarized zones on the Israel-Syria border. The southernmost, and also the largest, stretched from the south-eastern part of the Sea of Galilee eastwards to the Yarmuk River where the borders of Israel, Jordan and Syria converge.[1] The issue of water sharing from the Jordan–Yarmuk system turned out to be a major problem between Israel, Syria and Jordan.[2]

Small scale water-related skirmishes had occurred following the 1949 agreements. In July 1953, Israel began construction of an intake for its National Water Carrier at the Daughters of Jacob Jordan Bridge in the demilitarized zone north of the Sea of Galilee. Syrian artillery units opened fire on the construction site. The United Nations security council majority (excepting the USSR) voted for the resumption of work by Israel. The Israelis then moved the intake to an economically inferior site at the Sea of Galilee.[3]

In 1955 the Jordan Valley Unified Water Plan (Johnston Plan) was accepted by the technical committees of both Israel and the Arab League, but the Arab League Council decided not to ratify the plan on 11 October 1955. According to most observers, including Johnston himself, the Arab non-adoption of the plan was not total rejection. While they failed to approve it politically, they nevertheless seemed determined to adhere to the technical details of the agreement. Moreover, it continued to be taken seriously by Arab leaders.[4] Though the Unified Plan failed to be ratified, both Jordan and Israel undertook to operate within their allocation limits.

Main phase: 1964–67[edit]
Israel completed its National Water Carrier project, which siphoned water from the Sea of Galilee in 1964. The initial diversion capacity of the National Water Carrier, without supplementary booster pumps, was 320 million m3, well within the limits of the Johnston Plan.

Nevertheless, the Arab states were not prepared to coexist with a project which seemed likely to make a major contribution to Israel's economic growth. In January 1964 an Arab League summit meeting convened in Cairo and decided:

The establishment of Israel is the basic threat that the Arab nation in its entirety has agreed to forestall. And since the existence of Israel is a danger that threatens the Arab nation, the diversion of the Jordan waters by it multiplies the dangers to Arab existence. Accordingly, the Arab states have to prepare the plans necessary for dealing with the political, economic and social aspects, so that if necessary results are not achieved, collective Arab military preparations, when they are not completed, will constitute the ultimate practical means for the final liquidation of Israel.[5]
The Arab states decided to deprive Israel of 35% of the National Water Carrier capacity, by a diversion of the Jordan River headwaters (both the Hasbani and the Banias) to the Yarmouk River. The scheme was only marginally feasible, as it was technically difficult and expensive.

A major escalation took place in 1964 when Israel declared it would regard the Diversion Project as an infringement on its sovereign rights.[6] [7]

In 1965, there were three notable border clashes, starting with Syrian shootings of Israeli farmers and army patrols, followed by Israeli tanks and artillery destroying the Arab heavy earth moving machines that were used for the diversion plan.[8][9] The Arab countries eventually abandoned their project. Control of water resources and Israeli military attacks against the diversion effort are considered among the factors which led to the Six-Day War in June 1967"

So the Arabs seeing Israel's economic growth and success decided to divert its water supply and choke the country off when Israel had been complying with a agreement with Jordan for the previous 10 years or so.
We dont want Nazis in the lounge take your sorry act somewhere else. The fact is that Israel has had the capacity to totally destroy its Arab neighbors for years yet chooses to pursue peace. The agreement with Egypt has held .There will be more agreements. So gtfoh you low life.

Sorry...but may I ask. Who was indicated? Who who went to prison? Who cut a deal? Who had thier sentence commuted?

Accusations don't mean a damn thing! This Is America! It's not Russia! I'll wait.
A Border Patrol agent was killed by one of the weapons that Holder ( I'm Barack's wingman) sold to the cartels. Is that good enough for you?

He was killed by Mexican drug criminals ,and the scumbag perp was convicted and sentenced to life in prison. Your ignorance is astounding.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT