ADVERTISEMENT

I stand with Vindman! I stand with America!

Your retorts are really lame. Can't you do better?
And then there was this weekend - did you see Trumps Navy off NJ ‘s shore -over 2,500 boats backing Trump , the blue and our veterans .
Also up here in PVB a big Trump golf cart parade (over 200) lasted for hours .
As the saying goes cems “ON LAND AND SEA “

And then there was this weekend - did you see Trumps Navy off NJ ‘s shore -over 2,500 boats backing Trump , the blue and our veterans .

I’m up at Jersey shore condo in Wildwood. The boat parade was huge, pretty impressive live. My buddies daughter ( anti Trumper ) said, I have to admit this looks cool. Jersey stone blue state because of north jersey cities ( Newark, Jersey City, Paterson etc. ) South Jersey not so much. About thirty years ago South Jersey wanted to succeed from the North because taxes always going to social services and large cities. Couldn’t figure out how to pay for existing infer structure. I’ll bet more than half the boats you saw were from PA. people with Jersey vacation homes.

Reactions: utatem
I stand with Loretta Robinson. Pay your child support CD.

LorettaRobinson800x1000-e1527176699685.jpg
Assuming you are saying that CD is a dead beat Dad?? If so, would not surprise me at all. CD is a pretty pathetic person in my opinion.

Reactions: UM_Ryan
Lets see what Trump does on November 3rd.

He was the leaker ... He degrades the uniform he wears...
He's an American . He has choices, unlike 3rd world countries where if you speak up you get tossed into prison, hard labor, torture. Vindman came to this country as an immigrant from Ukraine at a very young age. Made the ultimate choice by defending our country, unlike the bone spur, red headed carrot top who called certain members of our Armed services "losers."

Reactions: zackbear
Not the trailer park you live in

You shouldn't be coy about the benefits of living in a trailer park. Many of Trump's supporters like you live in trailer parks across the country. They live on government subsidies drinking moonshine all day but spend most of their time envious of people like me. I live in a home you and your moonshine drinking friends will never see the inside of. Stay in your lane, sonny.

He's an American . He has choices, unlike 3rd world countries where if you speak up you get tossed into prison, hard labor, torture. Vindman came to this country as an immigrant from Ukraine at a very young age. Made the ultimate choice by defending our country, unlike the bone spur, red headed carrot top who called certain members of our Armed services "losers."

You and Vindman have alot in common i see Making up storied...

Just like the Vindman invisible source the Loser story has one to.. Loser..!!!!

You and Vindman have alot in common i see Making up storied...

Just like the Vindman invisible source the Loser story has one to.. Loser..!!!!
You and the above mentioned #45 meet the criteria for "losers." AG Barr is part of the conversation also.
#45 did call American POW John McCain a loser. When someone such as John McCain survived brutal treatment while a POW & rise to a member of the US Senate, they have overrcomed incredible odds. You shamelessly follow the footsteps of #45.

Reactions: zackbear
You and the above mentioned #45 meet the criteria for "losers." AG Barr is part of the conversation also.
#45 did call American POW John McCain a loser. When someone such as John McCain survived brutal treatment while a POW & rise to a member of the US Senate, they have overrcomed incredible odds. You shamelessly follow the footsteps of #45.

Get use to it for another 4 years... And just think Trump could possibly put another 2 SCOTUS on the bench .. hahaha
8-1 ... Too bad...

Get use to it for another 4 years... And just think Trump could possibly put another 2 SCOTUS on the bench .. hahaha
8-1 ... Too bad...
There is no certainty #45 wins a 2nd term. In fact Senate Repubs are uneasy, they are unsure he will win. They dont care. They want repeal Obamacare, removing healthcare for 25M Americans. They want to make cuts to Medicare, Social Security, Retirement savings and last but not the least want small govt; they dont want anyone to look over their shoulders, they believe Americans have a right to do as they please. It is these same folks who want to take away womens reproductive rights, the right to choose. Thats another example of hypocrisy by the GOP

Reactions: cems52
There is no certainty #45 wins a 2nd term. In fact Senate Repubs are uneasy, they are unsure he will win. They dont care. They want repeal Obamacare, removing healthcare for 25M Americans. They want to make cuts to Medicare, Social Security, Retirement savings and last but not the least want small govt; they dont want anyone to look over their shoulders, they believe Americans have a right to do as they please. It is these same folks who want to take away womens reproductive rights, the right to choose. Thats another example of hypocrisy by the GOP

I see your talking points come from CNN..
Typical Dem horse shitt talking points...

Reactions: utatem
Must really suck to be on the losing side hawaii.
52 more months
pffffft

You shouldn't be coy about the benefits of living in a trailer park. Many of Trump's supporters like you live in trailer parks across the country. They live on government subsidies drinking moonshine all day but spend most of their time envious of people like me. I live in a home you and your moonshine drinking friends will never see the inside of. Stay in your lane, sonny.
Yes for sure. You’d never get past the front gate where I live. Speaking of staying in your lane, enjoy the bus!

You know since muted Cem my life has gotten better. Cem is the type to throw a flag burning party which I am better off not being around. Dont want those fleas.
Great call bro, I’ve blocked him. Clown lives in trailer park eating Govt cheese and just trolling all day.! Word is he’s on Gator site also, genius uses same name there too

Making fun of the mentally handicapped, classy as always, typical Dem talking out of both sides of your mouth. You don’t want me I be honest, you’ll cry

Maybe you ought to work on your writing skills cuz I don't know what the hell you're talking about.

You don’t want me I be honest, you’ll cry.

Smfh

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT