ADVERTISEMENT

If that had been a WHITE cop

canam1965

SuperCane
Dec 27, 2014
You should never hit a women, that goes with out saying. But this officer was right and I support him
I,am sure are resident lawyer @canesrule21'ships and his followers :i.e. @cdwright40 would have thrown a white cop under the bus. Boy's we will show what fair and balanced actually means

Reactions: bbcane
You should never hit a women, that goes with out saying. But this officer was right and I support him
I,am sure are resident lawyer @canesrule21'ships and his followers :i.e. @cdwright40 would have thrown a white cop under the bus. Boy's we will show what fair and balanced actually means
Nothing to do with race. You need to stop making everything about race when it isn't about race. Race is irrelevant. You don't punch her you arrest her and press charges. You aren't supporting cops by supporting this. You look like an you have no idea what you are talking about and no respect for the law. This is not law and order. Cops enforce laws. They don't break them.

Reactions: cems52
Cop of 20 years and I wish it were that simple but it’s just not anymore. As being objective as I can possibly be, he didn’t hit her out of defense but out of anger. He’s probably going to catch some heat for that. Will he get fiired or suspended? That’s the question. Hard to say what I would’ve done in his position.

I agree with Cash. The problem is that he did it out of anger. This wasn't subduing her or out of defense, but purely instinctual anger. White cops and black cops should be punished equally if they break the law just like white civilians and black civilians. The problem is that our justice system does not seem to go by this rule.

Reactions: dlmcane
I agree with Cash. The problem is that he did it out of anger. This wasn't subduing her or out of defense, but purely instinctual anger. White cops and black cops should be punished equally if they break the law just like white civilians and black civilians. The problem is that our justice system does not seem to go by this rule.
This isn't about race it's about morality....cause he is a cop it's ok to let her hit him in the face and cause she is drunk....come on she has to be responsible for her actions...he prob should have shown restraint but you don't know what you would do in that moment....it's easy to say when u think about it for a few mins....but in that moment know one knows what u would do...it is a reaction

Reactions: dlmcane
This isn't about race it's about morality....cause he is a cop it's ok to let her hit him in the face and cause she is drunk....come on she has to be responsible for her actions...he prob should have shown restraint but you don't know what you would do in that moment....it's easy to say when u think about it for a few mins....but in that moment know one knows what u would do...it is a reaction

I do know what I would do. I would never hit a woman. It's pretty simple. She would have been held responsible for her actions when an assault charge on a police officer was added to her arrest. I have been hit with spit balls harder than the punch she threw. Let's not act like this was some MMA girl jabbing the police officer in the face.

Reactions: 289fia
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT