ADVERTISEMENT

If you got a bad reaction to first vaccine / new study out

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
It means you were likely exposed to the virus and may not have known it. The theory is that the bodies immune system sees the virus again and produces a STRONGER response to fight it off. This is why people who know they had Covid get bad reaction to the vaccine. When I say bad I mean after 1st shot your arm is beyond a little sore (very sore) and you may have fever, chills for day or so. People never exposed get very little reactions beyond the norm. These people tend to get a stronger response after 2nd shot.

It means you were likely exposed to the virus and may not have known it. The theory is that the bodies immune system sees the virus again and produces a STRONGER response to fight it off. This is why people who know they had Covid get bad reaction to the vaccine. When I say bad I mean after 1st shot your arm is beyond a little sore (very sore) and you may have fever, chills for day or so. People never exposed get very little reactions beyond the norm. These people tend to get a stronger response after 2nd shot.
Sample size?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT